What's new

ACT Active Vore [Etching Edge] 喰牢の牙/Jail Fang (RJ274107)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
Jesus fucking christ how did this game even manage to sell over 700 copies, especially with such a high price tag. This is so incredibly bad, it's like the dev spent 5 minutes on every aspect of the game and never bothered to look back and ask themselves "is this at a satisfactory quality?".
Hard pass on this one, there is absolutely nothing to see here but sheer incompetence at game design and development.

omegaism

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I don't blame him. He's been releasing garbage for years and he still gets tons of sales. Why change at this point?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I don't blame him. He's been releasing garbage for years and he still gets tons of sales. Why change at this point?
Pride ?
Alright, not everyone got some.

Still, some of his first game weren't that bad (taking the "new programer" mindset); sadly, at best he doesn't improve, at worst he get sloppier as thing goes.

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Is it really that much sales considering the type of work their games require? They make barely 10k USD per year from DLSite alone.

This group is most likely going to fade away while new developers take the stage. The artist is not that great to me and they handle their animations like crap as usual.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard. Thread locked. To unlock this thread PM a mod with an update to the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.