What's new

ACT Active Vore [Etching Edge] 喰牢の牙/Jail Fang (RJ274107)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinryu

Reputation score
Yeah, I was afraid of that. When I was looking on their twitter, I happened to notice a few of their games were announced one month, and then they happened to com release it a few months later. If the same holds true to this game, I think we're better off putting this game on the back of our minds and forgetting about it releasing soon. It'll just suddenly come out one day out of nowhere, probably.
oh wait it's back false alarm everybody
though yeah i do agree it is most likely delayed

OP
Derp666

Derp666

Reputation score
Changed the release date to early January as on dlsite (so has 3 days left apparently). Odd it was TBA then back to January release, whatever it was that was going to delay the game must've been fixed quickly. :unsure:

I've never played an etching edge game, and I did notice the animation bugs in the videos that people mentioned. I'm honestly desperate atm to play a new non-rpgmaker game with non-vanilla content I'll settle for it.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I've never played an etching edge game, and I did notice the animation bugs in the videos that people mentioned. I'm honestly desperate atm to play a new non-rpgmaker game with non-vanilla content I'll settle for it.
Don't get your hopes up, they're like broken flash games, GENUINELY broken as in frames are just missing or unfinished during animations etc.
They're still neat to check out especially with the current drought for action games, just don't expect much

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well if that's accurate, then factoring in time difference, perhaps we might see it out by either tomorrow late morning, or tomorrow late night.

edit: Capture.PNG
God fucking dammit. I should have kept my mouth closed.

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It's out, and for what it's worth, it's about what I expected from an etching edge game. No more, no less.

shinryu

Reputation score
ok so just tried the demo one thing i should point out is that pressing c swaps your weapon and x to shoot except the knife where z and x attacks and spacebar to jump
one thing i need to say is that first boss is bullshit no way to avoid his attacks during second phase since you need to get close to hit him with knife since the gun runs out quickly

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The H-content in this release is pretty bad surprisingly (usually at least one or two scenes appeal to me) and the gameplay is buggy as usual. I wouldn't bother this game.

For those wishing to the skip the game. Click the third option on the main menu then click the last option in the new menu and you'll be asked to put in a password. The password is kiva

this will unlock everything in the game.

cell943

Reputation score
The password is kiva
Doesn't seem to work for me. Perhaps they patched the demo to reject any password.

While it has the typical Edge wonkiness, some of the h scenes are decent. The incubus was a nice inclusion, for one.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Okay guys, it's that time again. Now that there's a trial and the game has been released someone needs to provide an update to the OP. I'll give you a day or two to do so and then the thread's getting locked.

EroKami

Reputation score
blah blah 'time again' blah blah give a day or two. blah blah

jokes aside, this is one weird ass game.

nozdozzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Etching Edge games are generally pretty underwhelming, but this is by far the worst one yet. Save your money.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Doctor please, triangle jumping gives me gas. I'd scooby doo run the fuck outta here, but theres a progression blocker on level 3. Yes, i've tried giving atlus a handjob, it doesn't do anything.

Gotta say, if the effort wasn't put into the game design, or the animations, where was it put? like 4 animations dont work, even in the gallery.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Everything a Hact shouldn't be.
Take notes.

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
played it. was wondering about the size being welp small for a ACT game though the game welp... its not good. like no just No. animation is just really simple. combat is completely garbage, movements eh Meh. and found a bug which well you get stuck and literally kill yourself to proceed (which you cant because your stuck) or just restart the game from menu which sucks. Im done.

OP
Derp666

Derp666

Reputation score
Had a quick play of it, abysmal quality. The animations are very strange, almost like they dont work properly. I don't recommend anyone waste their time with this.

shinryu

Reputation score
ok so some animations are missing for the gallery honestly this feels incomplete

Tenma

Reputation score
Etching Edge release a complete game? You're more likely to see Half Life 3, Global Offensive 2 release before that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.