What's new

Evil Woman Executive Episode 1 and 2

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Sorry, best medium I could find is torrent. All the download sites I found were either broken links or speeds so slow it wasn't worth the effort.

Release Date: 11/18/2011
File Size: 177MB
Language: Japanese no subs

http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=78004&showfiles=1

Release Date: 3/23/12
Size: ~380MB
Language: Japanese no subs

http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=127482

Judging from the getchu links on the torrent pages and from the actual videos, it is a hentai about subjugation. The antagonist man is raping women and capturing some kind of power or key or something from them and then using them for sex slaves. Lots of sex in both episodes.

Last edited:
OP
Vinceras

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Evil Woman Executive Episode 2

Okay, watched the entire episode and all I gotta say is wow...they really fit a lot of sex in that episode.

Covers a couple of fetishes...the half-animal-girl fetish with the near loli rabbit-girl and the big titted dog/wolf-girl. Some early urination by the girls...done rather tastefully compared to a lot of urination stuff. Both were virgins before this episode. Some bondage on rabbit-girl. Some girl on girl action with tribadism, cunnilingus and breast play. That's about it I think.

Worth a watch if you don't mind or like half-animal-girl stuff.

OP
Vinceras

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Evil Woman Executive Episode 1 and 2

Added episode 1. There are a lot less seeds for that episode so it will take a little longer to download than 2...but it's worth it. Three women in this one. First is a pink haired princess that is maybe a dragon half-human judging by her ears(?) and the bone looking pieces. The second woman seems to be one of her pure human familiars. The third seems to be one of her generals or a bodyguard of sorts. Not quite sure if she's pure human or some kind of half-human. She has a headpiece that looks like maybe they're trying to portray her as an Oni or ogre or something...dunno. Pretty nice scenes though.

Jahannum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Evil Woman Executive Episode 1 and 2

Good deal, +rep for the good share.