What's new

Fable 2

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Fable 2

*cough*

really? just wait, do some bartending. by the time you max out your multiplier consistently, you'll be able to buy almost anything, including the expensive real estate items :/
I actually disconnected my box from the internet and set the clock forward a year or two.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

and in the time it took you to do that, I was getting 750 gold every three seconds, with an extra 14 or 15 thousand every five minutes ;) of course, I'm lazy, and getting up to unplug my box is a lot of effort...

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

of course, I'm lazy, and getting up to unplug my box is a lot of effort...
I officially declare this sentence to be made of win.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Meh. I didn't get the 'Millionaire' achievement - or w/e it's called - but on my first run through (I do a first run through to get accustomed to a game) I managed to get enough property that I believe I was never below 20,000 for more than the 5 minutes it took to get the rent, and I wasn't even trying to own real estate, I just bought up all the stalls/bars/stores I came across so I could get discounted prices.

I need to get back to my second run, but I've been busy with Red Faction: Guerilla and getting achievements/a perfect 10 SPECIAL build in Fallout 3 now that I finally have the DLC for it.