OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Family Ties (BurningGold)

Iris Status: HP = 46, P = 33, EP = 33

By the time Iris was fully dressed once more, Emerald was standing over Luna, also clothed once more, and helping the groggy girl rouse herself. Luna opened her eyes, seemingly extremely tired, as Iris dashes over to them. "Go away......" She mutters, but pulls herself into a sitting position, shaking her head a few times before continuing; "What happened? And.... Why do I feel so bloated?"

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris bites her bottom lip, rubbing her forearm a bit at Luna's question. "I... I'm not sure, sister... Maybe we should find you somewhere to rest until you feel better. How does that sound?" Iris would look over at her other party member, her eyes meeting with Emeralds. She opens her mouth to speak... But then closes it, unsure of what to say.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea..." Luna groaned in response. There were several buildings nearby that might serve as shelters, but all of them were only one floor, so they would be vulnerable to attack. Most of them were shops, but there were also a few houses they could try if they liked, and all of them still had intact doors.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris would look over the nearby houses, looking in between the ones with intact doors. Picking one at random, one that looked like it would make a good shelter, Iris stood up, drawing her sword out from its sheath. Pointing at a house with the blade, she looked at Emerald.

"Emerald... I shall search through that house and make sure it is a suitable shelter. Please, remain here and watch over my sister until I return. And... If I'm not back in half an hour, make sure she gets somewhere safe."

With her approval, the knight would quickly make her way over to the building and enter.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Okay, I'll keep an eye out." Emerald replies after Iris picks a seemingly random. The door was intact, but the windows had all been shattered. Upon entering the house, Iris finds an entrance hallway littered with broken glass and chunks of broken wood that look like they once belonged to some expensive piece of furniture. After a quick search of the house, Iris found the corpse of a massive black spider in the only bedroom on the second floor, which had obviously been dead for at least a day, but nothing else out of the ordinary.