What's new

Fanart contest (3 copies of Yuko available for prizes)

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
thought i'd hold a small art contest because im bored and a touch lonely...so...

submissions should be fanart featuring characters from

the best 3 pics all get a copy of Yuko and the one that takes 1st place can choose an extra game from my works :)

I like to do things quickly so i'll accept submissions up until the 6th april :)

ENJOY <3

oh, and dont pm me them, post them here you can enter up to 5 pics but you can only win one prize

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fanart contest (3 copies of Yuko available for prizes)

If it's an opportunity to take, might as well bolster the competition. I just hope I'm not the only one who's participating. What color eyes does the heroine have in Damsel Quest I?

Attachments

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If I recall, blue ones.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If it's an opportunity to take, might as well bolster the competition. I just hope I'm not the only one who's participating. What color eyes does the heroine have in Damsel Quest I?
they were indeed blue, but the original character had green

i'm whoring out my characters haha...digital pimp at work

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Alright I'll give it a shot.Did a quick pixel art of the nun and tentacles girl.Are pixel art and animations acceptable too? I haven't started the animation yet but everything is prepared for it.

Attachments

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright I'll give it a shot.Did a quick pixel art of the nun and tentacles girl.Are pixel art and animations acceptable too? I haven't started the animation yet but everything is prepared for it.

do anything you feel like man :) the important part is to have fun with it

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

damn i can't compete. the first one blows anything i can do out the water. now i feel bad about my own drawings lol.

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

damn i can't compete. the first one blows anything i can do out the water. now i feel bad about my own drawings lol.
That doesn't mean you can't compete, there's always somebody that will be better than you, you shouldn't feel bad but feel more inspired to get to the same level even if it's out of reach, it's more than possible you just need the determination and the right frame of mind.

You don't improve by not trying, by not trying you give up on something you could like or could get better at.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

very inspiring, thanks for that.

though i do have a question for you. where did you find, or did you make that dog gif. bestiality is in my top 3 fetishes and would love to see more of those.

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

very inspiring, thanks for that.

though i do have a question for you. where did you find, or did you make that dog gif. bestiality is in my top 3 fetishes and would love to see more of those.
I made it around a year and a half ago that's what the .psd says it was last altered. It was for a game that will never see the light of day. I have a whole bunch of stuff in my albums on my profile here of varying quality most of it is unimpressive or unfinished but it was fun to do and I learned some things when I did them.

If you don't want to look i understand,I'll just put the only other dog .gif I made here

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how do you think i feel :), lustfire's one was better than the cgs in the game...it's enough to make me feel a fraud i tell you... :)

still...it's what i love...so even as a fraud i insist on making games

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So I just realized I could attach the images instead of trying to do stuff with links. So here's this, the girl from... That game where the character is a short haired redhead... (I think it's one of the games that's being worked on?)
I wanted to draw a redhead with glasses, but since the girl didn't wear glasses, I put there one of my OCs to fill the gap.

Attachments

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I just realized I could attach the images instead of trying to do stuff with links. So here's this, the girl from... That game where the character is a short haired redhead... (I think it's one of the games that's being worked on?)
I wanted to draw a redhead with glasses, but since the girl didn't wear glasses, I put there one of my OCs to fill the gap.
i love glasses though... i wouldnt mind

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I know I'm not getting more prizes for making more pics, but I couldn't help myself.

Attachments

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Finally got around to doing the animation
and added some minor stuff to it. I kinda got a little lazy at the 3rd frame so i decided to just finish it with 4.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, i think that's the prizes given out, naturally LustFire wins, so he's free to pick any of my other games as well... but since he's helping me with a project id give him all of them anyway...

congrats LustFire