BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
====Bio====
Name: Faylin Ester
Level 0 Trait: Magic
Physical Description:

Mental Description: Faylin is competitive by nature, always keen to work towards being the best. She was never really too good at team sports though, preferring to outwit her opponents mentally rather than physically. A love of board games quickly translated into a love of video games as she grew older. Despite her competitive nature she is fairly social, always enjoying testing her wits against new people.

She doesn't peg herself as much of a fighter and has always gravitated towards spell casters in fantasy games. It helps that she really likes wearing robes over the thought of bulky armour.

--------------
Faylin filled out her application form at the Chamber Corp front desk, and was mildly surprised to be ushered immediately through the doors to the playtesting area once she'd completed it. A female technician in a professional looking white coat led her to the EGG station, and showed her how to sit inside it.

Settling inside of the oddly shaped device, Faylin found it to be spacious in spite of its size. As the curved door closed with a slight vacuumed hiss, the screens in front of her come to life, presenting her with many options.

Humans: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5 where 1 is rarely and 5 is often)
Male/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Female/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Pregnancy: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Birthing: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Non Consent Sex: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
BDSM: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Slavery: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): This is left vague on purpose, a number can't properly convey this setting.

After she filled out that set, she was prompted to choose a difficulty setting:

Difficulty (?): Easy | =Normal= | Hard | Insanity

After selecting that, she was presented with a list of options for gameplay type and location. There are two types, though the first is grayed out. Offensive and Defensive.

Offensive Levels(?)

Defensive Levels(?)
Jungle Temple(?)
Castle Prison(?)
City Backstreets(?)
________(?) (Enter your own level preference)

Farren

Cthulhu
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Faylin (Farren)

Faylin was surprised that she was being allowed to test the game so quickly, though she hadn't been looking forward to waiting either. After she shifted about a little to get comfortable in the device, she set to work on the options.

Humans: Y 4
Male/Female: Y 3
Female/Female: Y 4
Pregnancy: Y 1
Birthing: Y 1
Non Consent Sex: Y 4
BDSM: Y 1
Slavery: Y 3
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y 5
Roughness: 4

She figured she might as well see what monsters they had spent their time developing. It would be nice to have an incentive to take things seriously as well so she set up the roughness and non consent options.

After a few moments of thought, Faylin sets the game to 'Hard' and selects the 'City Backstreets' options. If it's too hard I can probably set it down later, besides I doubt many people are messing with the default difficulty.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Faylin pressed the final few buttons, submitting the choices for processing.

The glow of the screens fade away and the chamber goes pitch dark. As her sight fades, so do her other senses, as the sterilized chemical smell of the playtesting room and the feel of her body on the EGG chair dissipate into a weightless, senseless void.

Then slowly her senses return, and Faylin discover that she is standing in a dark, narrow alleyway, with cobblestones running down its length and large, eroded stone walls within arms reach on either side of her. There is the faint smell of decay and wet animal, and the only light is that of the moon far overhead, and a single torchlight coming from the end of the alley, where it meets a wider road ahead of her.

Looking down at herself, she finds that her clothes have changed, looking more in place with a fantasy world. She is wearing a dark colored robe made out of a light and giving fabric. For a moment she believes she is unarmed, until she notices within the folds of her robe a small wand, made of a twisted piece of wood, at the tip of which is set a small vein of red gemstone ore.

The buildings around here seem to be pushed quite close together, making the streets something of a maze. She can make out dark doorways here or there, but she does not see or hear anyone in the alley or nearby street.

A moment of broken immersion occurs when a screen saying "Game Start!" flashes before her eyes.

These are her first steps in a brand new world.

Farren

Cthulhu
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Looking around at her new surroundings, Faylin took a few moments to adjust herself to basic movement. It was a little strange at first but she soon got the hang of it. It seemed to help if she didn't over analyse her motions, opting instead to treat it like she was really outside.

She was quite happy to find herself in robes, making note of the wand in her robes. Looks like I can so some magic, that should be useful. Giving a glance around her surrounds she decided to set off down towards the street. The attention to detail not lost on her as she shook her head, trying to ignore the unpleasant smell.

If they put this much detail into the world I have to wonder if... She smiled a little at the absent thought, she guessed she'd just have to be careful when she ran into opponents. Especially given her settings.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Faylin walks down the alleyway and out into the wider street - though it is not very wide by modern day standards, it is vast when compared to the narrow walkway she had started in.

The street led north and south, as Faylin arbitrarily determined her bearings. To the North it seemed to go straight for a while, then looped around a corner to the east and out of her sight. To the south, the road led to a cul-de-sac and a stout and stumpy looking two-story house that unlike the other houses on this particular street seemed to have candle light peering through the windows on its second floor.

A battered wooden sign hung over the door to that building, and on it was displayed a picture of a cauldron with a ladle in it... or perhaps it was a mortar with a pestle in it - Faylin couldn't be certain unless she went nearer.

Before she had time to determine her next course of action, her attention was grabbed by a slithering sound that came up from a nearby sewer grate. A single long tendril of... well... Faylin honestly didn't know what it could be of... was slimily crawling out of the darkness and inching its way towards her.

It looked pathetically weak and slow to her eyes, yet still it came towards her, picking itself off the ground and aiming its phallic tip oozing with some foul smelling slime towards her....

------
Weak Tentacle 1/1
Faylin FP 5/5, AP 0

Farren

Cthulhu
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It was nice to have a little more room to stretch out in the street, even if it wasn't exactly large all the same. There didn't seem to be all that much about, at least not here, she guessed it was either late of the city was mostly abandoned. The light at the end of the street caught her eye, a sign of life, something which otherwise seemed to be otherwise missing from the streets.

Before she could set off towards the building though, she was distracted by the noise of... well of whatever was slithering towards her. It didn't really seem all that threatening. That was probably a good thing given the situation, but it would have been nice to see something more... intimidating perhaps?

Oh well, time to see what I can do here. Drawing her wand she flicked it in the direction of the tentacle, trying to attack it in some way. "Abara kadabra?"

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Faylin flicked her wand and spoke her silly words. The gem ore that was ingrained into the twisted wand glowed faintly and a bolt of energy zapped out of the tip.

Unfortunately, it seemed that a casual flick of the wand was not the proper way to handle the magical device, as the the energy bolt missed wide and disappeared into the sewer grate with a hiss, missing wide of her foe.

The tentacle seemed surprised by the magical display and its own coiled spring suddenly diverted off to Faylin's left side. The tentacle came completely out of the grate, and Faylin noticed that it didn't seem to be attached to anything... it was like some kind of mutant, slime-covered snake.

Wasting no time, Faylin aimed her wand properly at the tentacle and didn't flick it. Concentration was all that was needed to charge the wand again, and with another zap of energy, she hit the tentacle square on its oncoming tip.

The power of the blow was too much for the weak monster and it disintegrated into ash.

A "help screen" blipped up in front of Faylin, seemingly out of nowhere. It was entitled MAGIC 101.

"Greetings PLAYER, EGG game management is experimenting with magic in the game world. There are many types of magical weapons, such as wands, rods, and staves in the game world. So long as you have a magic weapon to 'channel' your magic through, you shall have unlimited attacks. But if you lose your weapon, your magic will begin to decline in effectiveness as it drains your body. Right now you have a Mana stat of 3. This means you have 3 charges of magic in your reserve. Without a magic weapon, you will have to rely on this mana reserve to power your attacks. Once you run out, you can only attack with magic by taking Fatigue Point damage.* Mana Points can grow with experience. Also, you can use Mana Points to cast Magic Spells that you might learn from Spell Books hidden throughout the game world. Magic Spells will have effects that go beyond simple attacks, such as summoning creatures, party support spells, or area affecting abilities.

*Note - in this particular EGG game, Tantric Magic is available if you can find a spell book to teach it to you. Tantric Magic allows you to power your spell attacks by taking an Arousal Point increase. Spells will increase their potency depending on your AP level, but they will also be harder to control."

The screen blipped out to nothingness, leaving Faylin standing in the street with a crispy tentacle monster next to her. Obvious exits were north to follow the street, south to investigate the house, or east, back into the narrow, smelly alleyway.

Farren

Cthulhu
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, so that didn't go so well. The first attempt at using the wand didn't go so well. Thankfully she managed to take out the disgusting creature with another blast of energy, yielding much better results. So no need to flick the wand and no need to say silly words, her kind of magic certainly.

She read over the information that popped up, thinking the reactive tutorials a nice touch to the game world. She made note to look after her wand though, not liking the idea of being defenceless. She didn't really like the idea of grappling with more of those slimy snake things.

"Simple enough," she commented to herself as she set off to the south. She might find someone to direct her there or at least maybe some items to work with. Either way it beat wandering around the streets aimlessly.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She reached the door without any real incident and peered up at the sign over the door again. Yes, it had been a picture of a cauldron. The door was small and would have forced some men to hunch to go through it, but for Faylin it was just about right.

The door opened with a loud creak and a breeze was suddenly let in through the open doorway causing a rustle amongst many open books and scrolls that were lain haphazardly about the shop - or so it seemed to be to Faylin's initial surmising. It appeared to be abandoned, or left in a state of disorder that would not have been appropriate for an open business.

Bookshelves lined the walls and tables spread with various containers, such as vials, pots, kettles, and bottles, took up the center of the room. There was a store counter near the back, and behind that was a staircase leading up to the level above.

She could hear creaking on the floorboards above her, where the candlelight had been seen from the window.

Footsteps seemed to be approaching the staircase from above. They were heavy thumps, steady and unhesitating.

What should Faylin do? She could leave the house before whoever or whatever was above her came downstairs, she hide somewhere in the shop, or she could wait there to see who was coming. Maybe she had other ideas?

Farren

Cthulhu
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Someone needs to clean up more often. It didn't look like a very well kept building. Not that the surroundings had her expecting much. She had a good look around taking in the scenery. There wasn't a great deal of use to her that she could see, she doubted there would be a great deal here even if she had the chance to rifle through things.

The footsteps from upstairs caught her attention, the place apparently not abandoned as she might have summised from the inside. Not wanting to seem threatening and not wanting to limit her option to escape, she moved back to the doorway. She would wait to see who came down and go from there. She pocketed her wand, not sure if that might make her seem agressive.

Now I guess I get to test the AI. Assuming at least that it wasn't some other bizarre creature.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The stairway creaked loudly as weight fell on its old wooden boards, and a thickly built man came trundling down into view. The man was a mixture of both fat and muscle, with a shaven head that sported a prominent spiral tattoo over the left half of his scalp. In his hand he held a cudgel, and his eyes darted around the room in his immediate surroundings before falling on the small form of Faylin as she stood framed in the doorway against the moonlight outside.

"Ehh?" The man grunted, and his eyes narrowed. "What's this then? Young girl wandering the Old City at this hour? Hrmm... and breaking in ter me residence no less. What's yer game, girl? If yer looking for shelter yer can jog on... this isn't no charity house. I won't have you trailing them monsters in after yer."

The man shuffled down and out beyond the old shop counter. "Well? Speak up. Ol' Jerry's ears aren't what'n they used ter be, but if'n yer thinking of some trickery, me arm and cudgel work as well as ever..."

Farren

Cthulhu
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Huh, this isn't what I was expecting. Not that it was a bad thing, she was just surprised to see a character that wasn't more pretty she guessed. Maybe they were going for a more realistic range of models. She'd have to ponder on all that later though.

"Oh no, I'm not here to cause trouble. I was just wondering where I am. I'm new here and I don't really know the surroundings. I can make myself scarce if you'd rather though." Faylin tells Jerry, making sure to keep back in the doorway as she watches him. He didn't seem like he'd lash out but she was ready to bolt if needs be. It would be nice to get some information if nothing else though.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man raises a brow at the girl's words, and peers strangely at her for a few moments, following his inspection with a "harumph."

"Hrmm, yer a strange lass. But it's dangerous ter talk at this hour, specially ter a fresh young pretty like you. The beasties round these parts can smell yer... if'n you didn't know that, yer are indeed new as yer say."

The man's funny drawl did not seem to let up, but his grip on his cudgel seemed to relax, and he stopped approaching to her. A meaty hand rubbed at the jowls on his chin, as though he were mulling a conundrum over in his mind.

"Hmmm, hrrr... nah, pretty, can't let yer stay here. Make it through to the morning, n' ol'Jerry will have a chat with yer." He taps his head, near the tattooed bit of his skull. "Already paid me dues in the Old City, monsters don't approach me anymore - but they will if'n me home smells of young lady in the night..."

Jerry sighs.

"Ye'll have to leave now, lass. Follow the road to the north an' east. When ye come to an intersect - keep heading east... always east. There's an old church as ye'll know... monsters keep away from the hallowed ground. Tis' yer best bet till the sun makes the streets safer. Then ye'll come find me here again, n' I'll answer yer questions. Go now, quick as ye can... don't stop fer no one, if yer want me true advice... n' don't trust any human yer meet on the streets.. Good folk don't travel at night."

Jerry seemed bothered about sending her away, but he seemed to have made up his mind. Shooing Faylin away from his doorway with his free hand, not in a threatening manner, but in a resigned flutter of his hand.

Farren

Cthulhu
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Not wanting to argue the point Faylin nods at the explanation and smiles. "That's fine, thank you for the help. If I make it to the morning I'll be back." Apparently she wasn't about to get anywhere tonight, she had somewhere to head to now though. She made sure to give a little wave, a little amused by the exchange. She had to wonder if male players would encounter the same issues. Probably not she figured.

Guess I'll head to the church and go from there. I don't much fancy being stuck out in the cold all night. Following the man's advice she heads north, keeping her eyes peeled for any more crafty sewer tentacles. She didn't make any effort to move quietly, since apparently the critters could smell her or something.

She kept a hand in her robes, ready to retrieve her wand. She hoped it wasn't all that far to the church. If she was walking all night she wouldn't be best happy.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Faylin heads north along the street, keeping her eyes on the sewer grates and her hand tucked into her robe, ready to pull the wand out at any moment.

She gets to the end of the road, where it began to bend east and she could now see that it was indeed a long road set out before her. The mass of cluttered and decrepit buildings were distracting, but she could see in the distance against the light of a nearly full moon, a church steeple.

Heading east, she hears a faint muttering and the skittering of pebbles off to her left, but her eyes, ever sharp and alert, notice a shadow move to her right. At the last second she jumps backwards to avoid a thrown net that sprawls out right where she would have been walking, distracted by the noise to the left.

"Blast!" comes a man's voice, and out of the shadows on her right steps a man wearing leather pants with a large codpiece, and nothing over his chest save for a pair of leather suspenders. His head is shaved, and his scalp is tattooed, not unlike Jerry's, save that the tattoo is larger and covers his forehead and his right eye. He holds a metal ringed club in his hand.

"You never could get that net maneuver right~" teases a female voice to Faylin's left, and out of a narrow alleyway were the noise was made steps a young woman clad in form-fitting leather pants and a skimpy leather brassiere that seems to barely contain her voluptuous breasts.

Her head is shaved on either side, except for a mohawk that runs down her neck, something like a pony's mane. On the left side of her scalp, she sports a spiral tatoo, and she also has a smaller tattoo on her cheek, beneath her right eye. Her nose is pierced with a glittering metal stud and she holds in her hand a cat-o-ninetails.

"Now," she says in a menacing purr, "Let's see if we can't do better than that..." The two approach Faylin with menace in their eyes.

-----
Male Slaver 3/3
Female Slaver 3/3
Faylin FP 5/5, AP 0

Farren

Cthulhu
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Woah! It seemed that it did pay to be alert here. It seemed not everyone was as happy to talk as jerry either. Though judging by the tattoo on the man Jerry might have something of a past too. She guessed she would ask him later.

Taking a step back she pulled her wand, focusing on the guy first. As she had with the tentacle she concentrated on blasting the male with energy, hoping the quick strike would buy her some time. Two on one wasn't good odds for her, especially if they got close.

"Hey now, two on one isn't fair. want me to tie a hand behind my back to make it fair?" Faylin taunts, trying to keep her distance from her attackers. The more space she had to attack at a distance the better off she'd be. She didn't like the idea of fighting with a whip or a club with just her twig of a wand.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Eh?" the man blinked as Faylin pulled the wand out of her robe and leveled it at him. As she concentrated, the red ore began to glow at its tip.

"Hey, the bitch has a wand!" he shouted and lunged to the side, just in time to avoid the energy blast that flew by him and smote the side of a non-descript building.

Faylin inwardly cursed at the miss, but still she taunted the two, hoping the display of power was enough to put them on their guard.

"Oooh, she wants her hands tied behind her back, Geero~" says the female slaver in a lewd voice that dripped like candlewax. "We can help you with that, honeybee."

"Heh heh... yeah, we'll be nice and fair with you," grunts the man, whose name appeared to be Geero. "Abby here loves breaking tough girls like you in."

In a flash the two villains were on her, closing the gap with amazing speed. Geero raised his club and brought it down against Faylin's thigh, while Abby, bearing a wicked grin, flogged her nastily across her chest, tearing her robes partially away to reveal the thin undergarments Faylin was wearing beneath.

-------
Geero 3/3
Abby 3/3
Faylin 3/5, AP 0

(ooc: hard mode is biting you this time...)

Farren

Cthulhu
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(ooc: A little challenge never hurt... at least not permanently.)

Faylin was a little surprised by the speed at which they closed in. After the tentacle thing she'd expected a nice difficulty curve, it didn't look like that was going to be the case this time. She continues to try to move back, trying to keep them both in front of her as best she could. She tried again to blast the man, scowling a little as she had some trouble concentrating on attacking while staying mobile.

"How about I just take you both out and have my fun instead?" keeping up a tough front is all well and good but she didn't feel like this was going to work out unless she got a few good hits in. Knowing what would happen if they did win was enough of an incentive to fight.

They really did go all out with the realism, Hope I don't regret those settings.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Faylin charges the wand again and lashes out at Geero with it, but the knave ducks the attack, letting the blast sail clear over his head. Then he lunges back at her, but Fay is ready for it, hoping over his club at the last moment to avoid another bruising on her already smarting leg.

However she is not as lucky in dodging another lashing by Abby, who brings the flail down hard across her back, ripping her robes away from Fay in such a way so that they are barely hanging from her shoulders by a few threads. Her back is exposed all the way down to her panties, and the cool night air sends gooseflesh over her body.

Strangely, she feels that the pain she might be expecting from the club and lash is not as harsh as she orignally expected, but she is feeling quite fatigued. Perhaps the game was replacing pain with an increased sapping of her strength?

Whatever the reasons, she felt as if she would not be able to take much more punishment, and she had yet to scathe either of these two.

---------
Geero 3/3
Abby 3/3
Faylin FP 2/5, AP 0

Farren

Cthulhu
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fay' cursed again as she finds herself unable to land a blow against her attackers. At least it didn't hurt as much as she'd been expecting. Right now though she was wondering how much of her clothing would remain intact after this ordeal, the feeling of the chill air running down her back making her shiver. The attention to detail was good, perhaps disturbingly so.

She focused on moving backwards as best she could, still trying to blast the man with her wand as she did so. If she managed to get rid of one of them then at least she might be able to deal with the other more easily.

I wonder if I can run away... not that i fancy the side streets any more. If she ran away she'd have to go into the maze like back streets to get away, unless she had a way to get past them. The church was a good way away however, and she doubted she could outrun these two.