What's new

[Complete - Partial] フェアリーオーブ~魔法少女アヤとユイ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: フェアリーオーブ~魔法少女アヤとユイ~

Yay! Another game that I'll cave and play before the partial is out, then beat and never come back~

Maybe it's because Yugi and I just seem to have the same taste in games, but i'm always too impatient to wait for a partial unless it's just super hard to understand.

Thanks for your work though! <3

Yay! Another game that I'll cave and play before the partial is out, then beat and never come back~

Maybe it's because Yugi and I just seem to have the same taste in games, but i'm always too impatient to wait for a partial unless it's just super hard to understand.

Thanks for your work though! <3

OR you could just poke me on Discord and tell me to do it quicker. Or tell me to do this or that soon as you see it. : P

OR you could just poke me on Discord and tell me to do it quicker. Or tell me to do this or that soon as you see it. : P

I never see games before they're posted here~ and half of those are on the translation thread, which is why I'm always like 'ooh that looks like fun' and play it before you've finished the partial. xD

I've been on the Discord, but i'm lazy and i'm subbed to way to many channels as it is to actually be active on any more. >.>

I never see games before they're posted here~ and half of those are on the translation thread, which is why I'm always like 'ooh that looks like fun' and play it before you've finished the partial. xD

I've been on the Discord, but i'm lazy and i'm subbed to way to many channels as it is to actually be active on any more. >.>

Well, you could send me a friend request then and poke me that way. ;)

Oh Nice, game from new circle so I hope it's good ! Too bad the clothing destruction is still tied to HP, thank for the partial Yugi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back