What's new

Female MC in a sex cult?

MeloKon

Reputation score
Title is pretty self explanatory, looking for games where a FeMC gets involved with a sex cult and tries not to become a member of them.

I know Bitch Exorcist Rio 5 has some elements like that, but it ultimately felt like a very minor part of it. I want a game that focuses entirely on a sex cult.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I don't know of any games that are specifically centered around that theme. IIRC one of RiceRing's game's levels has it as one, and there's another RPG game whose name escapes me atm

Zadkiel

Reputation score
There actually is one currently in development, with a FeMC trying to free her sister from a hypnotic sex cult. Unfortunately development seems to have slowed down immensely since last july as there has only been 1 update since saying that they were still working on the game and to expect a trial version in a month (did not appear). Here is the blog link, has some nice art.

stonegate8

Reputation score
Threshold Road is the only one I can think of. 3D linear game where a female reporter travels to investigate a rural tribe of religious fanatics. Game focuses on player choice in dialogue and player success in minigames, which branching narratives and consequences. You can support the creator on Patreon for $1 to get the latest update, or find earlier versions on F95.