What's new

RPG [Fenoxo] Corruption of Champions (Formerly Unnamed Text Game)

tenconamei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Corruption of Champions (Formerly Unnamed Text Game)

How can i make cat girl character with no addition pair of breasts?
Use a swf shared objects editor, like Minerva, and check their save editing article on the CoC wiki

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i wish these games, coc, slablands, tits had a way for me to skip to the shit im into. like tentacle rape, all the waythrough tentacles, cum inflation, oviposition, etc.
It's actually pretty easy to avoid anything you don't like and get to the stuff you like. Start a character with the Fast perk, spam explore to unlock most of the areas, kill imps/goblins to get level 2, upgrade speed and take the Runner perk. Now you can run from pretty much anything you're not interested in whether it's to avoid something gross or just you don't wanna give 'em the time of day. Makes the whole game super easy from there on in.

Haxor101

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Don't know how many people are aware of this but there's a guy who has pretty much taken over CoC development and updates regularly by the looks of it.:D

Latest update: November 14th, 2015

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't know how many people are aware of this but there's a guy who has pretty much taken over CoC development and updates regularly by the looks of it.:D

isn't this a mod

mrttao

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

isn't this a mod
the two are not mutually exclusive. Total conversions and fix mods are a thing. This is somewhat less ambitious and is helped by the fact that the base game is open source. Its called a mod but it is essentially a fork
it has a bunch of bugfixes, some new meaningless mechanics (build a cabin and a wall for some reason), a bunch of new TFs, new regions with higher level enemies to grind XP against, and some new scenes and content.
Just recently they added jojo bimbofication option, for example.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the two are not mutually exclusive. Total conversions and fix mods are a thing. This is somewhat less ambitious and is helped by the fact that the base game is open source. Its called a mod but it is essentially a fork
it has a bunch of bugfixes, some new meaningless mechanics (build a cabin and a wall for some reason), a bunch of new TFs, new regions with higher level enemies to grind XP against, and some new scenes and content.
Just recently they added jojo bimbofication option, for example.
wait wait wait hahaha wait jojo gets turned into a female Bimbo? that sounds ammusing as helll!

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i guess since fenoxo its 100% focused in TiTs (dem pun) and put the CoC in a sock (oh god)

anyway even the mod shop up in google as first result when you type fenoxo so i guess it should be good. :confused:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i guess since fenoxo its 100% focused in TiTs (dem pun) and put the CoC in a sock (oh god)

anyway even the mod shop up in google as first result when you type fenoxo so i guess it should be good. :confused:
*rolls with laughing* =P haha

silly ness aside. :3

didn't he like added some sort of visual image thingy

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The thing is that Fenoxo is making money off TiTS so CoC won't be done unless he feels like it.

dxasmodeus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The thing is that Fenoxo is making money off TiTS so CoC won't be done unless he feels like it.
I remember Fenoxo stating either on his old blog or his old forum that he was hanging up CoC for TiTS when he started the latter. I know that there is a group of folks on the new forum that are working on "remastering" the game. As far as I know, he is done with it. I stopped contributing to it years ago.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I tried the revamp mod, is that single watersports scene with the behemoth the ONLy form of watersports in this? I mean thats really fucking tame for 'watersports'. I got excited and expected to get pissed inside or to drink piss from the tap. what a let down.