What's new

Announcement Fighting Spirit Magical Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Fighting Spirit Magical Girl

The game is not that good or bad, it's just lacks of difficulty and a basic attack for the character. It be better if he add some dash attack and a chain combo.

Now that I mention it, it would turned out the gameplay to be related in Rockman Series with a Beat-em up feature, but it would be great for a H-Platformer.

Although I will give it a score 5 out of 10 for the music theme and the Main character.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

aren't the black ones usually bigger? maybe that is why he made them black?
this was a decent game for it being the 1st try at a platformer look forward to the next one. lol the cute little Futa girl is like in super trap mode your never know its there till its to late! maybe he'll make the next game all about her.

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm noticing the censoring on the penis is slightly off orientation, leading me to believe that the blackness is actually on a top layer and could potentially be removed. On some of the animations you can see the flesh-colored dicks around the edge of the blackness, unless this was intentional.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Could anyone upload this game to Zippyshare?Mega is being derpy in my country for 3 weeks now. :'(

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sorry for the dead revival, but can anyone give me a translation or even a rough synopsis of the story for this game?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Sorry for the dead revival, but can anyone give me a translation or even a rough synopsis of the story for this game?

There's a story? I thought it was just run through and kill stuff or you get raped.

I think they stole her favorite bra. Sounds about right.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

There's a story? I thought it was just run through and kill stuff or you get raped.

I think they stole her favorite bra. Sounds about right.
Well, there are story scenes, so I assume there is 'some' sort of story...

Even if it is just some typical nonsense spouted to explain why the main character is running around punching and kicking things and getting raped.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ehh, if nothing, I'll just fabricate when the time comes. It's on my to-do list.

Status
Not open for further replies.