Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fighting Spirit Magical Girl

Thanks guys. Been waiting for this.

dkbdn365

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have to say, loving this game. A bit of vanilla, some soft vore, tentacles, bestiality and futa. The sprites are cute and each stage has one GOR pic in the Game Over Screen. The 5th stage even has you playing as a different character, which is really nice. I'd gladly have paid for this.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How does one access the Final Boss normally? When I cleared the game, it ended when I beat the boss as the futa, but I noticed the option to fight one more boss in the stage select and I'm not too sure how you get to him. Possibly getting through the game without using continues?

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How does one access the Final Boss normally? When I cleared the game, it ended when I beat the boss as the futa, but I noticed the option to fight one more boss in the stage select and I'm not too sure how you get to him. Possibly getting through the game without using continues?
that is one of the things i was trying to figure out since i beat all the normal stages and never got the final boss ether, only way i have seen so far is through the stage select option which you already mentioned.

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I liked the demo this thread gave me when I was lurking. And it only got better. I thought it was kinda easy, though. Still not done. I suck at most platformers, honestly, and the futa seems to take more damage when hit. Still fun as hell. AND THE MUSIC!...

R

Ryka

Am I completely daft? I cannot find the trial button.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hey the MEGA link is asking me for decryption key, help?

Also, anyone got a list of sprite sex platformers? preferably not too gorey or vore based?

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Pretty good game. Only complaint I would have is a lack of a gallery...but when you have level select, it's not that big of a deal at all.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Am I completely daft? I cannot find the trial button.
Apparently the game is out, but/and the trial button for dlsite just vanished..

Check post #38 on this thread of a download of the (full?) game..

.... I had the same curious problem, but I was a good boy, and read the thread.

Make sure to do the same, next time. ^^

.... Now, let's see here.. *tries the game*

WHAT? GOR-ONLY?

*throws the game on the floor, kicks it, spits on it, then walks away, grumbling*

Last edited:

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's not really GoR (besides the CGs), it's Rape-on-Death. It's a lot like Unholy Sanctuary, except that letting yourself get raped doesn't immediately kill off the rest of your lives. In fact, letting yourself get raped by what killed you before you press the respawn button is actually a good idea, since the attack you do when you get up is close ranged.

Also, you can use a controller with this game if you press Ctrl+Y, then click the upper left box, and then click OK.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

When being raped after 'death' R respawns you if you have a life left, Q quits to the GoR image. The image is level specific, not enemy, including bosses. The rape animations, however, are different for each enemy.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

When being raped after 'death' R respawns you if you have a life left, Q quits to the GoR image. The image is level specific, not enemy, including bosses. The rape animations, however, are different for each enemy.
Am I the only one who found the third boss' 'rape' to be both original and funny? Don't think I've seen a game where someone smashes their face between the heroine's boobs...(in an erotic sense anyways.)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well, it was cute, since it is your little futa partner and she was all lovey. However, that level in general sucked because the only enemies were ones borrowed from the previous level, or 3 different futas with the same rape.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Yea hehe...futa girl boss rape was really cute. She knocks you down then looks down at your boobs...then her boobs and then goes to town on em and motor boats the hell out of em hahaha Loved it! :D

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

3 different futas with the same rape.
Being penetrated, getting a footjob, and being forced to penetrate are 3 completely different sex acts. If that's the same rape, I'd love to see what you'd consider different.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I kept getting the same one over and over. That's strange. Is something different with the black maybe?

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

I kept getting the same one over and over. That's strange. Is something different with the black maybe?
Redhead should rape you. Bluehair does a footjob. Greenhair goes cowgirl on you. All three start out by making you grow a penis before they move on to their rapes so you might be hitting R a bit too fast.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

are they penises covered in black? is that supposed to be a censor, cuz its really half assed and ugly :\

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

are they penises covered in black? is that supposed to be a censor, cuz its really half assed and ugly :\
Yea....pretty sure it's a censor but I like to think of it as one of those black double sided dildos to make it not sucky.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yea....pretty sure it's a censor but I like to think of it as one of those black double sided dildos to make it not sucky.
Turns out imagination can be pretty useful, huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.