What's new

Fire and Shadow (Dreana/DeMatt)

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Fire and Shadow (Dreana/DeMatt)

Crossing into the grove, Alisa feels a tug on her pack, the chainmail inside rattling, almost as if the iron within was being halted... but the feeling passes, and she continues walking. Her eyes alight on the various High Fey first, and she can't help ogling the barely-dressed ones. Her skin looks SO smooth... he looks a little wiry... that one - is it a he or a she? - has laugh lines and just the right amount of padding... I wonder if he'd like a bedmate? No, no, no, Gab's busy just outside somewhere!

Seeing the two plates, Alisa moves over to the table, letting her pack down beside it. Then she picks up a plate, marvelling at its light and airy craftsmanship, and starts picking out things that seem tempting, trying to get small portions of every item present. Familiar, unfamiliar, it's unlikely that she'd get to taste such a feast again, and a student's habit of eating anything cheap encourages her to fill her plate to the brim.

Her selections made, she moves over next to Geralt, nervous about trying to introduce herself to any of the High Fey, already munching on a slice of peach.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*just moving along and following suit of Geralt she grabbed one of the two plates and just as Geralt began moving food onto it grabbing only what she needed to sate her hunger* "how long you plan on staying in camp Geralt? unless these fey have some master plan up their sleeves the sooner we get back out into town the better it would seem...after getting rest of course."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shadowcats Status: HP = 46, P = 33, EP = 33
Alisas Status: HP = 42, P = 42, EP = 9/35

The High Fey that Alisa glanced over seemed to somehow notice when she looked at them.... That, or they simply always stood in poses that emphasized each of their own most attractive features. Each of them seemed to be sculpted of polished marble rather than flesh, their god-like figures more like works of art than living things, and each of them unique. Some of them even had things she wouldn't expect on a human being, like body parts that looked as if they were grafted onto them from animals, but still somehow perfectly in place. All in all, the High Fey seemed more like the artfully crafted silver plate in her hands, than naturally made living creatures. Beautiful, in their way, but not truly natural.

Regardless, as the two women go over to stand next to Geralt after filling their plates, they hear him grumbling something about; "Void-cursed elk food...." He stops muttering as they come near, popping some strawberries into his mouth with a sour look on his face. At Shadowcats question, he turns toward them, and says; "Not long, most likely. Unless you all want to take the rest of the night to recuperate, I'd rather be out of here by dawn. And if the Fey have anything planned, they aren't telling me about it, but maybe Gab would know something more. I still haven't much gotten the use of talking to the Faeries." Then, a moment later, Gab himself walked into the grove, and immediately started toward the trio. The High Fey spared him a few glances, but they only directed their eyes onto him for a second or two, before returning their full attention to whatever it was they'd been doing before.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

("Elk food"? THAT's what's annoying Geralt? Hah!)

As Gab arrives, Alisa can't resist breaking into a smile. She does manage to avoid dashing forwards and scooping him into a hug and planting kisses all over his face. Realizing that she hadn't seen a plate for him, once he gets close, she raises her own dish slightly, offering to share with him.

Once he's had a chance to eat something, she lowers her voice and asks, "So... do you know what we're doing next? I'm, um, nervous about asking them..." Her gaze drifts over to the High Fey, a blush colouring her cheeks as she eyes the casual ones.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

"i can take a quick cat nap between now and dawn i'm sure so leaving by then is fine with me..you interested in hunting any game out there geralt or you have something specific in your mind to go after?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Nothing in particular. Anything I find is fair game in my book. Its not like any particular type of demons seem to cluster together in any one place as far as I know, so finding anything in particular is pretty much a game of chance. I could use a rest myself. I'll try to find you by the time I leave, though it shouldn't be that difficult." Geralt replies, as he munches on the various fruits and vegetables he'd put on his plate.

Gab smiles as Alisa begins showering affection on her, but none of the High Fey seem to notice it, or at least decide it would be better to leave them alone. He waves off Alisas offer of food, however, and says; "Nay, I shall eat with my people tonight, though I am glad of the offer. The food was meant for you, as our guests." As he said it, Alisa felt a great many eyes on her back, and should she turn around, she would find the eyes of all of the High Fey on her back, all glowing faintly, expressions of disapproval stamped on their faces until they realized that Gab had turned down her offer. Then, they returned to whatever they'd been doing before, as if they hadn't all turned toward her as one and glared at her.

"Once you have finished eating, I shall take yourself and miss Shadowcat to your baths, and then we may rest awhile. We may depart at any time, but Mr. Geralt has already made it known that he will be leaving in the morning, so if we would remain with him, we should depart then;" He continued, his expression calm while his voice was warm and relaxed. It seemed that he was much more content now that he was among others of his own kind.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*giving a nod to geralt she set to the task of finishing the food she had gathered on her plate deciding to make short work of it with the mentioning of a bath after the meal*

(okay so she isnt the best conversationalist)

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

With eyes only for Gab, right up until she glances aside to show who she's talking about, Alisa catches only the tail-end of the High Fey's displeasure. She shrinks slightly, not sure what she did that deserved such apparent disapproval.

Gab's reassurance, both in tone and word, gets her to finish eating her chosen platter. "T-that sounds like a plan, then..." She takes care to put the empty dish back where she'd found it, before following Gab as he led the group out of the grove.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(It fits her character, at least.)

Once they were all finished eating, Gab led them out of the glade, and the quiet Fey camp was once more spread out before them. He walked through it, going at a slow pace, until he reached the edge of the camp where a short stone building stood. He led them inside, and it turned out to be a full bathhouse, still functional despite the fact that the demons invasion seemed to have left much of everything else broken. It was lit by small dancing lights that were spaced every ten feet or so and floated in small lazy circles along the ceiling.

The gruff led them into a large chamber, the public bath most likely. A pool of water, about forty feet across and a hundred feet long, sat carved into the floor. The multicolored lights made the whole place seem alien and dreamlike, and Shadowcat was barely able to see the bottom (about 4 feet,) while Alisa couldn't see it at all. A slight fog of steam wafted from off the water, suggesting that it was quite warm. "I hope this will do. It was all I could arrange, on such short notice..." Gab said, as he turned toward them. Geralt, meanwhile, is already pulling off his equipment, leaving it in a neat, folded pile on the floor. "Don't sweat it, this sure as hell beats bathing in a cold stream."

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*giving a nod of approval to Gab she pulled clothes free and while not so much a neat pile it was left on the side of the pool before she lowered herself into the water at one of the corners nearest them and leaned back into it "ahh this will do nicely..time to unwind, rest, and then be ready for more hunting.."

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

"Wow... it's certainly a lot more than I was expecting..."

Admiring the impressive bath, Alisa pulls a wrapped piece of soap out of her pack. She also strips down, gradually lowering herself into the pool until she feels the bottom, then further until only her head is sticking out. Then she starts scrubbing herself under the water, using the soap to get up a lather.

Nodding at Gab, she offers, "Scrub your back?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Once all of them have stripped down to their skin, they begin entering the pool. Shadowcat is the first, as she is wearing the least, followed quickly by Gab and Alisa. Despite having started first, Geralt is last, having a had a lot of gear on, but he finally dives into the bath roughly in the center, causing a loud splash. He comes back up a moment later, his white hair clinging to his head.

Alisa, meanwhile, finds that the water comes up to her neck. Gab nods at Alisa offer, and says; "I would love that......." Giving her a quiet wink, and reminding her of the first bath she'd taken with the gruff. Then, he turns away from her, offering her his back. "I'll be sure to return the favor, of course."

Shadowcat slides down into her corner, slightly away from Gab and Alisa, and finds the warm water highly relaxing. Geralet, meanwhile, begins scrubbing himself with a course brush he'd brought in with him.

(Guessed at Alisas height.)

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*spending the time she has right now she closes her eyes and just sits quietly within the warm waters letting herself soak for now*

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Sorry, sorry, got lost in the video games the past week.)

(Height: Eh... she's a little taller than that, say five-foot six, so her shoulders stick out, but I also said she kneels a bit to get herself fully immersed.)

With Gab's nod, Alisa glides up to him and starts scrubbing his back, running her hands through his fur and gently teasing out the tangles. Bits of gluey slime dissolve and drift away as she rubs at them, and gradually her fingers work their way down to his skin, their movements slowing and becoming more caressing. The reminder of their previous bath triggers off Alisa's libido again, and she pulls herself closer, reaching around his sides and letting her breasts press against his back, still rubbing away at his fur but more interested, now, in the body beneath.

It's a big bath... if we go down to the far end, I'm sure we won't disturb them... So thinking, Alisa leans her head over the gruff's shoulder and softly says, "Why don't we... drift down to the far end... hmmm?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gab sighs contentedly as Alisa begins scrubbing his admittedly somewhat hairy back, her tender touch and the hot water letting him relax. It doesn't take her very long to clean off the remains of the slime that had got him earlier, the reminder of how that thing had treated her giving her libido another jump start. He begins to sigh softly as her fingers work into his skin, and when she offers him her suggestion, the gruff smiles and says; "I thought you'd never ask." Then, he turns around, and wraps his arms around Alisa, so that he can hold her as he gently pulls her across the pool.

Geralt, his swimming apparently finished, began to drift back toward the edge of the pool where the rest of them were gathered, though he gave Gab and Alisa a wide berth. This also meant that he was getting somewhat closer to Shadowcat, however.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*eyes opening slightly as she heard Geralt coming closer through the water she waved a hand towards him to nab his attention*
"As you may see i travel lightly..think you could be a dear and help a lady out with your cleaning brush geralt i could use a scrub afterall... And i certainly am not gonna interupt the lovebirds over there."
*She shifted lightly out of the corner she was in splashing a little water on her face before dunking herself breifly*
"I may be all for blood and the sweaty undertaking of killing but being nice and clean helps on occasion"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(DeMatt's taking too long and hasn't been on for 2 weeks.)

"No problem. No reason you can't make the best of it when you get the chance to clean yourself up;" Geralt replies to Shadowcats request, and then he wades over to her with his brush in hand. He silently gets behind her, not quite pressing up against her back but still getting pretty close, and began slowly rubbing the brush along her back. The brush was rather course, but still felt wonderful as it rubbed against her bare skin.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*arches slightly at the feel of the brush and gives a nice deep purr* "ahh such a perfect point you make and i cannot agree more. it will indeed be nice to be freshly cleaned for once in these past few days.i owe you some thanks Geralt"

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Alisa hums tunelessly as the couple paddle away from Shadowcat and Geralt. She tries to keep a firm hold on her behaviour, the only sign of her inescapable need being a gentle pressure from her hand on Gab's back, urging him on in anticipation.

By the time they reach the far end, she's almost bouncing in the water, and she turns to Gab, catching him up once more in her arms, rubbing her needy body against his, planting kisses wherever she can reach.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You owe me some thanks huh? I wonder how we could take care of that...." Geralt said jokingly. He continued to rub the course brush across Shadowcats back, quickly finishing her upper back and going down beneath the water to rub it across her upper back, just above her ass.

As Alisa spins around, Gab is just as quick to get into it, as his mouth begins suckling on her neck before he pulls her into a kiss. He pulls her close into an affectionate embrace, and she can feel his quickly hardening member sticking between her legs.