Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Fire and Shadow (Dreana/DeMatt)

Shadowcats Status: HP = 46, P = 33, EP = 33
Alisas Status: HP = 41, P = 38, EP = 33

(Just means the kids coming faster than normal.)

"None taken. It is about time to switch watch isn't it?" Geralt replies.

As she proceeds down the hall to a different bedroom, Alisa feels the pain slowly increase, though it's hardly as unbearable as she'd been told it would be. Perhaps that had something to do with Gabs supernatural origin?

Flopping down on the bed, Alisa feels her child coming, and grunts and moans in pain as she prepares to give birth. She was right to think that it would be over quickly, as after only a minute she gives birth to a young gruff, almost like a miniature version of her Fey lover. The child cries out as it meets the open air for the first time, sounding just like human children she'd heard growing up.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

"Errgh... ooof... hiss..."

Between her own efforts, and the unexpectedly bearable pain, Alisa manages to keep from yelling her head off as the baby comes forth, leaving a mess of liquid on the bedsheets beneath her. Panting, she looks down at her sore crotch, to see a miniature, almost hairless, version of Gab lying there. He (presumably) starts to cry, and her heart goes out to this baby she never expected to be mothering; her hands follow her instincts, and she scoops up the wet baby and hugs him to her chest, starting to rock as she coos to him and cuddles him, wiping him down with a corner of the sheet.

(Any obvious evidence that Alisa's his mom? Blond hair, maybe? Gonna be interesting wandering around with the little guy... unless Matthias shows up and teleports the kid away - get the kids out of the warzone and all that.)

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

"yes it is about that time. you wanna go wake them or me? If i do it i'll need a metal bucket of water and a msall stick of some sort..nothing special just durable enough to beat on the bucket with" She gives a grin but most likely she is just joking. or is she?

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Something like that. The Fey take care of their own. The kid (ironic eh?) doesn't obviously look like Alisa, or Gab for that matter, other than the fact that it's a gruff. I should have probably put that it's hornless, as those could cause some problems on the way out.)

Geralt laughs, and says; "Anything to get a few demons in 'eh? I'll go wake 'em, you stay here in case anything comes knocking." He gets to his feet, stretching his limbs and cracking his back and knuckles.

The babe stops crying as Alisa holds it, nuzzling up against her and cooing happily. A voice from inside the room startles Alisa; "Surprising. Few human woman are so kind to their offspring when they realize that they aren't mortal." The voice is a mans voice, hard and deep and seemingly with many years behind it.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Heh. Problems indeed... :eek:)

As she tickles the baby, smiling as he giggles in her arms, Alisa absently responds to the voice...

"Well, I've always been a bit kindhearted, and there was something magical about him coming to be, Gab-uh?"

Then the hardness of the voice gets through her brain. Alisa instinctively clutches the baby closer to her, sitting up and suppressing a wince as her thighs protest her legs being brought under her, ready to curl up around the kid or run with him.

"W-Who's there!?"

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*stanidng up as well as geralt leaves she stifles a yawn with her hand before stretching a little* "what shall a new day bring..."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Fear not, young one. I mean no harm to either you, or your newborn child. The father already knows, in fact he knew before he even arrived here. This is not a place for children, even the child of an immortal. He must be taken from this place, and protected, and I am here to see to it that this is carried out." The voice says, and a golden light illuminates the room, revealing a tall man with gold skin and white hair, his blue eyes aglow. He is covered in plate armor made of what looks like some kind of wood, and his arms are folded over his chest.

Geralt walks up the stairs, leaving Shadowcat alone. Barely seconds after he disappears from sight, Shadowcat hears something outside. It sounds almost like something is clawing at the door.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Upon the speaker becoming visible, Alisa relaxes slightly, but still maintains a cautious watch of the being.

"Really? That makes sense. I'd prefer it if 'the father' said he trusted you, though... he's just down the hallway, so..."

She gives a little wave of her hand, gesturing the being out the door first - so she can leave the bedroom without getting too close to him.

Last edited:

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*scrunches up her nose a bit and quietly works her way around to find perhaps an angle to look through a window and see what might be clawing at said door without directly revealing herself. even if impossible she still wanted to see what was out there*

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stealth: Why do I even bother anymore? (Success.)
Perception: Success.

Standing on a small chest and looking out a nearby glass window, Shadowcat spots a dog clawing at the barricaded door. It seems to be covered in growths like the wolves from earlier, and she can see the glow cast by its eyes even from here. It doesn't seem to notice her.

The man doesn't move, and his eyes begin to glow more brightly, blazing brightly in the near darkness. "No, human. The gruff need not be awakened, and my time need not be wasted further. Bad enough that a being of my stature is forced to perform this duty, I will not be ordered about by a fool human. Give me the child, that I might be away from here and back into the fighting which even now rages." The man says, his voice going cold and hard.

"I'd be more polite, were I you, Fey. The lady has done nothing to earn your anger, other than try to see to the wellbeing of her child. And she has aided your war effort, not more than a few hours ago she destroyed a demon of great power." A familiar voice says from the dark doorway, which neither Alisa nor the man had even noticed being opened. Geralt stood there, his hands resting on the pommels of his swords, and he glared at the glowing man for a moment before turning to Alisa and saying; "What he says is true though, he means no harm to your child, he only intends to take it away from the demons reach."

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Alisa shrinks slightly, arms shifting around the baby as if to shield him from the man's anger. Then Geralt speaks up. She looks quickly between the two, and then nods in acceptance. "I- very well." She takes a quick look around for a small cloth or blanket she can wrap the infant in, then gets up and walks to the man.

"Take care..." and a peck on his forehead, and she lays him gently in the man's outstretched hands, stepping back to give the fae lord room to work his magic.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*chews on her lip lightly watching the dog claw at the door trying to determine if it would be any threat to their barricade or if she should simply let it grow tired on its own. for now though she would sit in silence waiting on the others to come downstairs*

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The dog didn't seem to be making any headway, clawing lightly against the barricade. As yet, no one had come downstairs, so Shadowcat had to content herself with sitting and watching the dog, for now.

"Thank you, you've made my job much easier. I will see to it that he is well cared for, and you might be able visit him should you ever leave this place. And I will not forget your aid in this, hunter." The man says, as he carefully takes the blanket-wrapped baby from Alisa. A blue glow surrounds him, and he disappears. Geralt shakes his head as he does so, muttering; "Sure, remembered. Sanctimonious prick." He turns to her, and says; "Its you and the gruffs turn at watch. Might want to put some clothes on first though."

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

After the fae lord disappears, Alisa listens to Geralt, letting out a snicker at his disparaging comment. Then she blushes pinkly when he mentions her nudity, twisting slightly in an unconscious attempt to better cover herself but accomplishing nothing beyond emphasizing her assets.

"Er, um, thank you, Geralt. I'll, um, be sure to, um, get dressed."

And so she does - heading back to the bedroom she shared with Gab, gently nudging him to wake him up, pulling on her underwear and wincing as her panties rub against her sore crotch, tugging her leathers on overtop - but leaving the waist-straps loose so she's more comfortable as her and Gab finish getting ready for watch.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*turns her eyes to the stairway eyeing it and waiting for the others to come down she is tempted to just slip out and dispatch the beast but she figured the scent of its blood freshly killed may attract more so she sits and waits since it wasnt getting in on its own it seemed*

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shadowcat watches as the dog starts to whine while clawing at the door, but after another moment it gives up, walking away from the house.

"You're welcome, I'll be downstairs." Geralt replies, and heads back down quietly. Gab seems reluctant to wake up, having taken over the bed in his sleep after Alisa left. She noticed that he snored from out in the hallway, and grunted as he roused himself. Putting his sword belt on and helping Alisa into her clothes, he doesn't say much, still being sleepy.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Gab snores? Oh noes! Gonna have to kick 'im out of bed for that! :p)

Alisa is almost burning with questions, wanting to let Gab know about his son, wanting to know about the fae lord that spirited him away, but she holds her tongue as the pair make their way downstairs, to see Shadowcat peering out the corner of the window.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*seeing the others returning downstairs she steps fro the corner and begins heading to the stairs* "about time...had a visitor but it just wandered off. anyways i'm gonna catch some sleep" *She continues on to the stairs to move up them and go find a bed to sleep in*

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Geralt goes downstairs with Alisa and Gab, Gab grumbling about being disturbed.

"What was it?" Geralt asks, when Shadowcat tells them about the dog.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

"Well... hopefully, whatever it was didn't go off to get help. Don't worry, we won't let anything past while you're sleeping."

Alisa settles herself gently on one of the chairs nearby, positioned so that the back is to a wall while the front door is visible.