What's new

First post, shyly asking for recommendations :x

Lys

Reputation score
Hello everyone, I hope you're all having a nice day.

I've been following this forum since my first discovery of Line Marvel's games when looking for more. It might have been the games that hooked me up in this.. well, genre.
You all allowed me to find fantastic games, both in term of art and, sometimes, story, that I really hold in my memory.

I come to you today because I'm sure you know some gems I missed. I'm gonna list some of my favorite pieces for you to grasp what I dig, and be looking forward for similar games, or even surprising ones you can throw my way!

- Ruin Seeker
- All Grimhelm's games (Eve is one of my favorite games in this whole list)
- Wing's of Roldea
- MaiDenSnow Eve
- My Forest Home
- Zell32's Games
- Parasite in City
- Rignetta's Adventure
- The Agnietta
- Samurai Sacrament (my first big surprise in this list with the following one)
- Iris Action

I can go on but I think you'll get what I like.

I may add that I'm looking for a game that I can spend my time on, not just a quick release. I loved going back to some of this games without any agenda in mind, just to enjoy it.

Thank you all in advance, and thanks for everything you girls, guys and this forum gave me!

<3

Last edited:
I can go on but I think you'll get what I like.
I may add that I'm looking for a game that I can spend my time on, not just a quick release. I loved going back to some of this games without any agenda in mind, just to enjoy it.
A bit hard to tell, actually. I'm guessing, more ACT games, and you need some good game in your H?
ACT games are tricky, since many or them do not fit all tastes/audiences (like the recent Escape from the Dirty Dungeon! ), or are a fleeting, quickly-forgotten dream (like Super Mamono Sisters).

I feel like these names are missing in your list, though:
- Goblin Walker
- Super Monsters'n Girls (and its arguably better prequel)
- Attack it! devil Legion (hit or miss. The game is terrible IMO, but definitely has charm)

These are just guesses, but in the GUC category, you might want to give Ason's project a go (Shimmering horizons and the cursed blacksmith).
And if you managed to miss Erotical Nights from back in the LM days, you did miss something good ;)

You'll probably be better off narrowing your request. A majority of people sort H-games per H-content (sigh...), and the category you're calling for is pretty vast.

PS: if you're into monsters/tentacles, sorry can't help much. But if you clearly claim you're looking for that, wiser(?) people might be of assistance.
PPS: +1 for the 2 Repure Aria, and Ayura Crisis! mentioned below

Last edited:
Reactions: Lys
Tale of Undercrust (RPG) and Mission Mermaiden (ACT)
Taima Miko Yuugi (RPG) and Exorcist Shrine Maiden (RPG, WIP)
A1 Guilty Hell (ACT)
Hounds of the Blade, Hounds of the Meteor (ACT)
駆錬輝晶 クォルタ アメテュス EG (RPG)
Melody Blood (WIP, abandoned) and its 3d sequel (WIP)
Captivity (ACT)
Anthophobia (ACT)
She Ill Server (ACT)
All Koonsoft's games (ACT)
Unholy Sanctuary, Unholy Jail, Unholy Disaster (ACT), Unholy Torturer (SIM)
BARRAGE, Wandering City and Explorer of the Golden Planet (ACT)
Xenotake and Ghost Hunter Vena (ACT)
Evil Spirit of Heavenly Sky (ACT)
Atelier Tia (ACT)

My first time making a forum post but I'll try to name a few i've enjoyed since I have played every title in the op (save for Samurai Sacrament). Can kinda guess you're looking for some sort of action-y titles with animations connected to the gameplay so here goes

- She ill server (wish i could tell everyone about this)
- Flying Princess: Inter Breed
- Journey to the West: Wukong's Lewd Prelude
- Ayura Crisis
- LAB -Still Alive-
- LAB2 -UndeR GrounD-
- Flower Witch and Flower FairY (the controls are completely pozzed to remap one handed but possible if you're determined enough)
- games by Fullfrap (only a few translated)
-
Barrage!
- Ethereal Legion
- Wandering City (the menus in the Acid Style games are pretty bad)
- Fumika Fantasy (turn based rpg but with in battle ero, defeat ero, and random npc ero. its everywhere)
- Atelier Tia
- Dancing Reaper
- Xenotake
- Rakuen Iseki no Limulilim
- The Paradise Fortress of RePure Aria

I'm sure i missed some titles but i've also played too much garbage to mention. If all else fails theres other places you can filter the category of game via action / platformer / shooter and check out the titles for animation. (Btw i'm beginning to run dry on animated titles myself since i only stick to what has been translated :cry:)
Hope this helps in the meantime tho

Assuming you want some action-y titled game I can only add this

- Alps and dangerous forest
- Kyrieru's games (Kurovadis, Noaika, etc)

On the other hand, I recommend

- Pray Game
- Shimobasira's game (Anthesis, Ambrosia, Celesphonia)
- Asakiyumenishi's game (Kozue's Strange Journey, etc)

if what you want is some light(?) story

Back