Fit for Study (Green_Jay) GMed by thetwo

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Fit for Study (Green_Jay) GMed by thetwo

Dorinara woke with a start as she realized her alarms had failed to go off. Of course, such simple spells weren't difficult for skilled mages to circumvent, and both her 'guests' had displayed at least moderate talents. On the other hand, there was a certain amount of evidence that this had not in fact occurred. Namely, there was nobody else in the room, no harm had come to her, and nothing seemed to be missing.

In fact, what evidence there was suggested that both women were still sleeping, and indeed a peek into the bedroom revealed that neither woman had moved since the previous night. Or if they had, they had returned to their previous position at any rate. Furthermore, the early morning sun was just now creeping across their sleeping faces, with no apparent effect. This didn't necessarily rule out some sort of latent hostile intent or surreptitious nighttime activity, but there was by no stretch of the imagination any positive evidence of ill intent.

Which left Dorinara in much the same position she had been in the previous day, with the addition of her two human guests, and another day without food for the invader. The women would awake soon. She would have to decide what exactly she wished to do with them - even if it was just talk - and what exactly she wished to do herself, today.

Green_Jay

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, with two of them here, she ought to have been assured that her test subject below would finally get a regular meal. That would be the first thing she'd need to think about- a way to coax one of the women to give up some of their fluids, if not to just give them to the invader anyways. She doubted that the small invaders could even reproduce, much less contact anything bigger. But first things first... she'd have to find some better clothes to wear, that was for sure, and scare up something to eat.

Patiently, she would stretch, and await the others to rise.

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Clothing was easy. Dorinara had come here prepared for a considerable stay if required, and was able to pull one of several sets of clothing out of a trunk she had been keeping in storage.

Food was hardly more difficult. She had hard bread, canned fruit and vegetables, and even a reasonable supply of salted pork and beef. There wasn't anything particuarly fresh left, as that would require trade with the locals, a task which she had not yet brought herself to do. But still, between her stores and her magic a reasonable meal would be trivial to prepare, even with her additional guests.

While the elf was preparing herself, her guests awoke. For a few minutes she heard rustling and low voices in the bedroom, but eventually the two women emerged wearing what seemed to be the same clothes they had worn the previous day, repaired. Magic had clearly been employed given the fact that there were no obviously repaired slashes, but just as clearly there was considerably less fabric to work with then there had been when the dresses had originally been made. They barely came down to mid-thigh now, and showed cleavage on both women. "Good morning."

A night's sleep had done wonders for the women, who seemed bright and alert, with a healthy color rather then the cool paleness of the previous night. And with their clothing repaired, it was once again impossible to be sure which one had spoken. "Thank you again for saving us. I hope we haven't been too much trouble."

Green_Jay

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

"No, no problem at all. I was happy to help. About time someone put those spiders back in their place. I'm just happy to be away from them... but that brings me to another conundrum. I need some help with an experiment I'm running, and you both could work. Would the two of you mind giving me a hand?"

The invader needed to feed, after all...

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The women answered quickly, and seemed agreeable to helping out. "It would only be fair. What do you need help with?" Of course, that might change depending on the nature of the task she gave them. After spending some time in their presence Dorinara had a general feel for their magical talents. And while she felt confident that she could easily overwhelm either woman - if they hadn't managed to hide any major talents - but both together would be a stretch at best.