What's new

Flailing Helps! Really! (Flayer and Guan)

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score
====Bio====
Name: Penelope Rose (Penny for short)
Level 0 Trait: Bows (Penny's bow to be exact)
Description (Clothes, looks, etc. This can be an image or a short bit of text, either is fine.): This is what Penelope looks like naked. She stands 5'8" tall; has a large perfectly heart shaped bubble butt; large DD-cup breasts; long silver hair that hangs down to her mid back; weighs about 125 lbs; and has brown eyes. Her ears stick up nearly a foot or more from her head, and have keen hearing, and her fluffy little bunny tail (not shown in pic unfortunately) is cute and a can be quite sensitive at times, especially when aroused.

She wears a pair of tight sexy black leather capri pants, sexy leather boots that stretch and lace up to the bottoms of her leather pants legs, a short short sleeved white shirt that leaves her waist exposed, a black leather vest that she wears over her shirt, and a black cloak that she wears over it all.

Attitude (What's your character's attitude like, how do they think, etc.): Penny is a kind girl, or tries to be when she can at least. If someone pisses her off she can be a little quick to anger, but normally she keeps a cool level head. If she sees someone in danger, she will try to help so long as there isn't an overly dangerous risk to herself or her friends.

Penny can go into heat at times, increasing her risk of getting incredibly aroused around things that strike her fancy without any outside help. Penny can tend to be a little submissive at times when she is held or tied down, or when her tail is grabbed and tickled. She is very ticklish as well, and if tickled she can sometimes be tickled into submission.

Extra Notes (Have something you want me to know? Include it here.): Will let you know in the thread once created

Name: Isabelle
Starting skeel: Knife/sword
Picture thingy: http://ulmf.org/bbs/album.php?albumi...ictureid=15848 (Her skirt is short, and she wears black thigh-highs with some shoes. Mentioning that since it is not pictured.)

Isabelle is a straight-laced maid for a somewhat whimsical, good-hearted pervert of a master and his lady love. While she does not approve of the shenanigans that the master sometimes pulls on her, she does her job to the best of her ability whenever she can as she loves her master like a maid should. Even being sent on long and bizarre errands will not change this, though it sometimes causes some internal questioning of his choices.

Knowing the basics of combat, Isabelle will fight with her knife or a sword when it is necessary, though she doesn't particularly like fighting, preferring to sort things out through diplomacy if possible.

Master Spencer and his wife Sharon are a wealthy couple who live in a mansion. While the Master is a chivalrous pervert of a man in his late 30s, Mistress Sharon is a more normal, very ladylike woman of about the same age.

Shameless copypasta noteynote: Usual no guro, scat or pissing stuff, normal wounding and such is alright, no issues with painful things/ryona either as long as they don't overshoot it. Also not too fond of futa or other heavier bodily transformation on character, NPCs can be what they are. Breast expansion, cumflation and other lighter aspects are fine, as long as they are temporary or negotiated I suppose, but no bimbofication cos that shit is dumb. Other than that, mostly open to the wide spectrum of the lewd.

Settings
Humans: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5 where 1 is rarely and 5 is often)
Male/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Female/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Pregnancy/egg laying/seed implantation: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Birthing: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Non Consent Sex: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
BDSM: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Slavery: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Mythical like beings (Angels, Succubi, and other stuff I can think of like this etc...): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Enemies from my own bestiary (From DoD): Y/N (No frequency here, if you choose it, they will be in pretty much when I decide to throw them at you ^_^)
cybernetic enemies (Robotic tentacles, androids, and other ones of the like): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Anthros (Catgirls, Wolfgirls, Bunnygirls, Cowgirls, etc...): Y/N
Fey beings (Nymphs, Elves, etc...): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Futa option (You start as a futa): Y/N (Add size and whatnot if Y)
Futa enemies (You will encounter futa enemies): Y/N (If Y, frequency of 1-5)
Body modification (You can gain tentacles, be futa'd, grow wings and shit during the game): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Corruption (Your character can become corrupted, which can lead to some serious side effects in game, though what those are won't be known until they happen): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): This is left vague on purpose, a number can't properly convey this setting.

Extras: (Put whatever extras you want right here, I'll do my best to add it in wherever I can, also add a frequency to whatever you put in if you don't mind, it'd help me out a bit.)

Yes, you both need to fill it out.

Setting
Predeterimed

Difficulty
Normal. (Standard rolls. No bonuses to start)
Hard. (All rolls at -1. Arousal rolls at -2)
Very Hard. (All rolls at -2. Penalties Doubled. Enemy stealth checks cannot be rolled against)
List any Fetishes your characters have in your posts under this list. They will imply negatives in combat and other situations. Such as Flayer. Flayer's Bunny has a tickle fetish apparently.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Flailing Helps! Really! (Flayer and Guan)

Humans: Y 5
Male/Female: Y 5
Female/Female: Y 5
Pregnancy/egg laying/seed implantation: Y 3
Birthing: Y 3
Non Consent Sex: Y 5
BDSM: Y 5
Slavery: Y 2
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y 5
Mythical like beings (Angels, Succubi, and other stuff I can think of like this etc...): Y 4
Enemies from my own bestiary (From DoD): Y
cybernetic enemies (Robotic tentacles, androids, and other ones of the like): Y 5
Anthros (Catgirls, Wolfgirls, Bunnygirls, Cowgirls, etc...): Y 3
Fey beings (Nymphs, Elves, etc...): Y 3
Futa option (You start as a futa): N
Futa enemies (You will encounter futa enemies): Y 5
Body modification (You can gain tentacles, be futa'd, grow wings and shit during the game): No futa or gigantits, other things am fine with if they are temporary. Oh and 2.
Corruption (Your character can become corrupted, which can lead to some serious side effects in game, though what those are won't be known until they happen): Y 2
Roughness: Situational I guess.

Normal difficulty plox. I suppose a fetish could be obeying orders and being punished for failure. And possibly bondage gear.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Humans: Y 4
Male/Female: Y 2
Female/Female: Y 5
Pregnancy/egg laying/seed implantation: Y 5
Birthing: Y 5
Non Consent Sex: Y 5
BDSM: Y 4
Slavery: Y 2
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y 5
Mythical like beings (Angels, Succubi, and other stuff I can think of like this etc...): Y 5
Enemies from my own bestiary (From DoD): Y
cybernetic enemies (Robotic tentacles, androids, and other ones of the like): Y 3 to 4
Anthros (Catgirls, Wolfgirls, Bunnygirls, Cowgirls, etc...): Y 5
Fey beings (Nymphs, Elves, etc...): Y 5
Futa option (You start as a futa): N (Tempted to put yes, but I respect Guan's dislike of futa enough to not shove it down his throat, though wouldn't mind sometimes being temporarily futa'd)
Futa enemies (You will encounter futa enemies): Y 5 :)p)
Body modification (You can gain tentacles, be futa'd, grow wings and shit during the game): Y 2 (nothing too extravagant though, but if there's wings I wouldn't be opposed to them being permanent)
Corruption (Your character can become corrupted, which can lead to some serious side effects in game, though what those are won't be known until they happen): Y 1 to 2
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): around 3, but can drift either way towards 2 and 4.

Extras: None as yet aside from some beasts if neither of you are against it, such as wolves that knot the girls.

I say normal difficulty, and my fetish list is below, prepare yourself, it's big. :p

Note: Her fetish list doesn't necessarily mean that she is weak to these things, but simply some of my fetishes that I wouldn't mind seeing.)

Penny's fetish list: tickling, tentacles, spanking, vore (soft), edging/orgasm denial, threesomes/gangbangs (tentacles can count), futanari (with or without testicles), and pet play. Some bondage gear can do too I guess, like a leash and collar and a couple of other things.

Her favorite sexual positions that can sometimes get her more hot and bothered are doggystyle and reverse cowgirl, specifically when held up with her legs spread for all to see, as well as giving oral or titfucking someone. Oh and when tentacles hold her in the air and do tentacle things to her.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well. This was either the most obnoxiously cryptic note from her Master ever, or he had been drunk when he scribbled it on a napkin and sent her out, but at least the address was Semi accurate. On the napkin Isabelle had been given just before her Master had retired with a hangover, he'd managed to draw several doodles including a dickbutt, and... stick figures... Where was the actual note!

As Isabelle turned the napkin over in her hands to find the actual order she'd been given, it unfolded and she found it. Hired a Bunny. Pick her Up. Ortwoods. Cannelis Tower.... Please.... If you wouldn't Mind.... And then there were more doodles, of a stick figure with boobs and pointy ears, and.... what was that. She was either holding a large D, or a Bow. And under it was a name. Penny. So. She was, against allll her better judgement, following her orders and gone the 30 or some miles to the Ortwoods, a large, semi overgrown section of timber and brush that supplied most of Ninwhim's Lumber and Fruit. Large was actually a fairly gross understatement, as the Ortwoods covered almost 200 Square Miles of territory, and while civilization had followed more civilized paths elsewhere, Her, the elves, viera, and other fey, had defended the massive forest from all comers with a zeal that could be truly horrifying. Especially the Fairies. Isabelle could admit to herself and others, that she HATED Fairies. Everyone hated Fairies. Even the Elves hated Fairies. The only ones who got along with the fucking Fairies were the Viera, and only because honestly they got along with everyone. Cannelis Tower was the name of the eastern most watch tower inside the forest that the Elves used to well, watch over the border, so it wasn't too far in, and she could see it now coming up as a great swathe of cleared land led to a wide river, a single bridge, and the large seamless stone structure based on it's other side.

Well... Orders were Orders. Their newest charge was supposedly there.

Penny in the meanwhile, was dealing with a hangover of her own, and woke up slowly, most certainly Not at her post at Cannelis Tower, but about a half mile away, with her friends Sinta and Kena who were both at this very moment trying to wake her up. She'd promised the fancy dressed man she'd do a job for him and she couldn't very well do that without her clothes, her bow, or any arrows. But the grass was thick and comfortable, the sun wasn't getting much through the canopy, and it would be so easy to let the headache fade from all the wine by sleeping all day. Until a harsh whistle sounded in her sensitive ears, which she knew was never a good thing. Opening an eye, and wincing, she saw what she had dreaded. Kena and Sinta, and maybe 15 other 5 inch tall winged people were rushing towards her now, cackling. They were going to tickle her. They were going to tickle her until she got up and got back to her post. And that was all their was to it.

Still, the strange nature of the heroines problems aside, it was a beautiful day in the Ortwood. The sun was rising steadily behind partial cloud cover and filtering through the trees gently, a light breeze keeping the usual summer heat down to a minimum along with the shade, and the paved roads had been maintained well this year, making Isabelle's journey at least smooth and without problem. She was dressed as always, and had, with the Mistresses blessing, drawn up a note of passage and used her Master's seal to set it right, so when she met the lone sentry on the bridge, a slender elf in dark green and with a sword as long as his arm, he let her pass without a word, simply bowing his head slightly and saying Nature minds it's own. See you do the same. Which was the standard greeting for an outsider as well as a gentle warning to care for her own business while she was here. The water rushed under the bridge, and the tower loomed. She had been allowed to cross so she could enter the tower easily with the same note, and likely with the name, get some information. The stick figure... less then helpful. But if the name was right, and she had no reason to believe it wasn't, then she could get this all done with, and get back to her Actual chores.

Penny was having less luck. Covered in the small swarm of fairies, they were taking great pains to ensure no matter how many of them she slapped away, that she was being tormented along her arms and legs, feet, and across her abs with tiny wriggling fingers, as well as Kena and Sinta, who were tickling her ears. They were singing, which to anyone else would mean absolutely nothing, but to the Viera, the Okami, and the Neko, all who claimed to have remarkable hearing, it was speech. The Kitsune had never admitted one way or another if they could understand the fairies, instead preferring to set them on fire. Penny! You have to get up! You promised! And Master Tennwar is going to be furious that your late. Again! they said, continuing to toy with her until she admitted defeat and made for the tower, or admitted defeat and Retreated with all haste to the tower.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Having drank a little too much the night before, Penny woke with a rather bad hangover, groaning as she opened her eyes, and grasping her head with one hand. Goddamn those fairies, giving her all that ambrosia to drink last night. She could hear cackling close by, but her headache prevented her from really knowing where as she stared up at the canopy, where thankfully the sun as it rose couldn't shine through and hurt her head any more than it already was hurting.

When she heard the shrill whistle, she winced in pain and opened her eyes back up, having closed them to doze some more for a while. She looked around her and saw Kena, Sinta, and more than a dozen fairies all closing in on her with malicious looks in their eyes, their hands raised, and their fingers wriggling. She knew that look very well and immediately scrambled to get up, but was too late as they all pounced on her.

Cackling madly, Penny struggled and flailed at both her friends, and the fairies, all of whom were tickling her harshly and making her giggle like crazy. She had to get them off of her before she went crazy, or her body got too aroused to think straight, whichever came first. "N-No, stop it... PLEASE!" Penny squealed as her friends both tickled her ears, which twitched while the fairies kept piling on her and tickling her everywhere they knew she was weakest.

"I... I KNOW, I'M AWAKE SO STOP TICKLING ME PLEASE!" Penny cried out when her friends told her to get up or Master Tennwar would be furious at her again.

She scrambled away from them and got to her feet if they allowed her too, her headache gone thankfully as she grabbed her gear, and then her clothes. She quickly dressed, brushed her hair a bit, and then bounded off for the tower that she was supposed to have been at, hoping to get there before whoever was supposed to come meet her arrived. "It's your fault girls, for persuading me to drink all that ambrosia last night. I told you what it would do to me, to us, but no. It'll be alright you said," Penny grumbled to her friends as they headed for the tower.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Sometimes I wish you indulged yourself a little less, Master..." Isabelle pondered as she looked over the haphazardly scrawled note, most of it not being particularly helpful. But at least she had the main point down, which was finding a big-breasted bunny. "And what makes you think I wouldn't do this... Of course I would, I am the maid."

The Master's habits aside, Isabelle was not bothered by her assignment as the nature was looking great, the weather was pleasant and she got to go out for a change of pace, all the usual chores being rather limiting as to where she could go. The distance was a little bothersome to cover by foot, but she could do it. Passing by the elf guard at his post, the maid stopped for a bit to thank him and give him a little bow. "Thanks for the advice, good sir. It will be as you say." she told him, keeping herself at the best of manners as she was still a maid, and was out representing the Master, thus not wanting to give out a bad image.

After a little more distance was covered, she was standing at the foot of the tower, which did not appear to have anyone yet. But she had a task, and if it involved waiting, she would wait. Finding a good spot to lean against on the tower wall, she settled down to wait, occasionally casting some looks at her pocket watch to keep track of the time.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Indeed there was no one to greet Isabelle immediately, and no doors opened at her approach, But it was all for the best really as Penny came tearing out of the woods some 100 yards away and moving fast, her two fairy friends peeling off at the clearing and not going any further with her.

Just as Isabelle was about to knock on the door, Penelope rushed passed her in a semi dressed state and wild hair, smelling vaguely of Nectar from her drinking and musk from something she couldn't remember, but distinctly had to guess the fairies were at fault, and she had enjoyed herself, almost running smack into Isabelle as she came around the side.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Tearing out of the woods near the tower, Penny bounded straight for a girl that was standing at the tower entrance as she glanced over her shoulder, her two friends remaining behind for now. She didn't know if they would come on out with her or not, but it didn't matter too much to her as she was in a hurry and couldn't wait. Turning her head back around mere feet away from the girl in front of her, Penny yelped and bunny hopped the girl in front of her, catching herself on the girl's shoulders with both hands as she flipped, where she landed directly on the other side of her.

"Sorry bout that. Woke up in a rush and had to run the rest of the way here. Darn fairies had to get me drunk last night on ambrosia and everything so I was running a little late. Are you the one that's supposed to meet me? If so, sorry about being late like this, as I said those fairies coaxed me last night into doing something I shouldn't have," Penny said after landing and pulling her vest around her the rest of the way and buckling her leather pants, where she held out a hand to shake the other girl's.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

After a bit of wait, Isabella was about to go and have a knock at the door, thinking that the person she was looking for might be in there and possibly waiting for her. The note did mention the tower after all. But eventually she could make out the sounds of someone approaching from the nearby forest, which could be her woman, so she avoided knocking at the last second before turning to meet the newcomer. And for her troubles, she got used as a springboard, having to turn around again as she came face to face with the charging person.

Taking out the note again, Isabelle did a comparison as best as the drunk drawings could allow for her to. Breasts, check. Bow was there too. Ears and the jump, that's a bunny alright. And the tower was the one that had been mentioned, so there was no real ratio for error here. The bunnygirl knew about it too, according to her words, so it appeared that this was it. Instead of taking the hand that was offered, she curtsied, never being one to shake hands as the Master was always around to do that with his guests. "I am Isabelle, Master Spencer's maid. I am here to pick you up, miss." she gave an answer, not having issues with the bunny besides that wafting smell of sweet alcohol. Great, even more alcoholics.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When Isabelle didn't shake her hand and curtsied instead, Penny simply did a little bow in response. "Thank you Isabelle. My name is Penelope Rose, but you can just call me Penny for short. So... shall we be off then? Your master hired me for some reason, was thin on the details in the message he sent to me. Oh, and sorry about the whole hopping over you there," Penny replied, introducing herself properly before apologizing for using Isabelle as a springboard.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Yes, let's get a move on. There's a fair bit of ground to cover. Don't be concerned about that, it could have been far worse than a hop." Isabelle agreed to get going right away, hearing that it was indeed the master, what with the bare essentials of details. But it appeared that the alcohol was not the indication of the competence level here, this Penny did not appear to be half bad. Surely the Master had not chosen her out of some random reason of his.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright, thanks for that. How long a walk do we got ahead of us?" Penny replied as they began moving. "Also, did your master by chance tell you why he hired me?" Penny then asked curiously.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Something like 30 miles... Already walked it here. And no, I don't really. The Master is very... reserved about what he tells me about his reasons for what he does. I really don't know more than this." Isabelle replied, letting Penny see the paper that had been her only source of info towards this job.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Taking the napkin that the note had apparently been written on, Penny couldn't help but laugh. "Is this supposed to be me? And he doesn't give any details on here either," she asked Isabelle about the doodles.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Like I said... he doesn't like to explain things to me too much, and he was rather hung over when he gave me that. As nice a Master as he is, he does have his faults like any of us." Isabelle replied again, not trying to show her dislike towards the laughter that made fun of the Master.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Indeed we do all have our faults. And I apologize, I wasn't trying to make fun of your master there. If I came across as such that is. But it was an amusing drawing, even you gotta admit," Penny replied as they walked on, her ears twitching softly back and forth as she listened for anything out of the ordinary.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"I suppose it it could be better. If the text wasn't there, I'm not sure how I would have found this place out without asking the Master about it." Isabelle agreed that the master would probably manage to make her a better guide than a hasty napkin drawing. She would lead as she was the one showing them the way, and appeared to be the one who would do the most diplomacy or fighting if it came to that.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Eh, I'm sure you would have figured everything out eventually. But enough about that, let's get a move on if we really have thirty miles to go. That's going to take us literally all day and possibly some of the next," Penny said, stretching as she followed close behind Isabelle. "Also, if we run into any fairies, let me do the talking. Hopefully I can talk them out of whatever mischief they're trying to do," she added.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Sure. I'm not too keen on pranksters anyways." Isabella agreed, wanting to avoid fairies as much as she could. The trek was long enough and did not need to be made longer by a bunch of bothersome little people.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

There was a saying about speaking of the devil, and in true fashion, he appeared, or rather, They. Kena and Sinta, along with the ticklish horde that had harried Penny earlier were now whipping around the pair, chattering and singing excitedly. there were with a total count, 14 of them in varying shades, Kena and Sinta both a pearly blue, and instead relaxed on Penny's head, snuggling her ears while the others were all tormenting Isabelle by picking at her clothes and poking her curiously.

Isabelle could make neither heads nor tails of the singing and chattering, but Penny could, and to the Viera, what she was hearing was a chorus of Ooo's Ahh's and What is it supposed to be? Along with the standard know it alls of the group correcting and dictating, sounding important.

Isabelle was obviously a servant of some kind they said, and likely it was a sign that their friend Penny was now fabulously wealthy and we treat them all to lunch. Which of course got them ridiculously excited. Sooo. What? Rich Uncle die? You have a servant now? Not fair! not fair at all! or are Carlotta and Twynz wrong as usual. They asked, the calmest pair in the horde by a mile.

Last edited: