What's new

ADV [ Flashで麻雀作ったよ! ] ローグライク麻雀 RJ144106

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Roguelike Mahjong

How about :
C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\random letter\localhost\#rlm

got a "rlm01d.sol" file in it

+ you got the full list of cheat code in the "in game manual"
p25 of the manual - tag "パスワード" You got each code and what they do. The last two are hidden, just select the texte with the mouse to make them appear.
Full gallery unlock is 15007
Still nothing. I don't know if it's an issue with chrome running the game rather than another browser.

I know about the cheat codes in the in-game manual, I wanted the save file since I'd like to back it up in the event I lose progress for some reason or another.

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Odd, when pasted Chrome automatically added www but it didn't work. I feel like a tard now.

Also yeah, the links are dead. If anyone has a copy I wouldn't mind checking it out. I'm a little sketchy about doing some google searching with the recent reports of virus' on the DLsite links.

OP said he was posting a MU link, perhaps I should PM him?
You have to have made 15 posts here before you can post real links stuntcock did. The usual workaround is to post like you did, without the www. But yours were so long that it made it difficult to copy and paste them. For links like that, use something like tinyurl.com to cut them down to size.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like everyone has moved on to bigger and better things.

I've figured the system out, but this iteration is FAR harder than the first "dungeon exploration" mahjong game released a couple of years ago.

Some of the class-based skills remain locked even though I have at least 5 points of experience. It might be an issue with the skill I want having prerequisites which I haven't trained up to 5 points yet.

OP
S

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro, but I was wondering if anyone could upload this game or any other from the same developer?

I'm on a new laptop so I'm trying to reform my game collection and this one has proven very hard to find.

Thank you in advance. :)