What's new

Flat is Justice, Big Boobs are Plot?

Leavemealone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I frequently read such comments on manga, especially now with the tsukkomu system on mangahere.com that lets one comment directly onto the pages of a manga. So why is a flat chest associated with "justice" and big boobs associated with "plot"? There isn't a clear answer, from everywhere I look.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Flat is Justice, Big Boobs are Plot?

I frequently read such comments on manga, especially now with the tsukkomu system on mangahere.com that lets one comment directly onto the pages of a manga. So why is a flat chest associated with "justice" and big boobs associated with "plot"? There isn't a clear answer, from everywhere I look.
Because flat-chested girls can get you into trouble with the "justice" system in some countries, whereas large breasts have engaging "plot" curves and normally include an intense climax.

If your sarcasm detector is broken, please be aware that I made all of that up. I really have no idea what you're talking about, nor do I have any intention of researching or providing you with a useful answer. Good luck, though... let us know what you find out.

OP
L

Leavemealone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If your sarcasm detector is broken, please be aware that I made all of that up. I really have no idea what you're talking about, nor do I have any intention of researching or providing you with a useful answer. Good luck, though... let us know what you find out.
I had a tingling feeling that it was made up, but it's seriously the best answer I've come across so far. "Flat is justice" is more prevalent than anything along the lines of "boobs = plot" in google searches, but there is no clear explanation of the original of that meme/idea. I had the initial impression that "flat is justice" is something said to justify liking/having small boobs over big ones.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

"Flat is justice" is talking about how one prefers flat chests over large ones, not necessarily any sort of justification.

PLOT, written in all caps, is a term used for fanservice, preferably of the boobs kind. BACKSTORY is used for the rump.

It's used as a joke, especially in reference to shows that have a lot of fanservice
"It's time for PLOT" or "I watch HotD for the PLOT"

OP
L

Leavemealone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"Flat is justice" is talking about how one prefers flat chests over large ones, not necessarily any sort of justification.

PLOT, written in all caps, is a term used for fanservice, preferably of the boobs kind. BACKSTORY is used for the rump.

It's used as a joke, especially in reference to shows that have a lot of fanservice
"It's time for PLOT" or "I watch HotD for the PLOT"
Thank you, now I feel enlightened with esoteric knowledge :D. It still isn't that clear to me why a term such as "justice" would be used to show preference for flat chests though. Why not "flat is life" or "flat is phat (Pretty Hot And Tempting)"? The plot explanation makes lots of sense though.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Cause JUSTICE has a better ring to it, I imagine.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Thank you, now I feel enlightened with esoteric knowledge :D. It still isn't that clear to me why a term such as "justice" would be used to show preference for flat chests though. Why not "flat is life" or "flat is phat (Pretty Hot And Tempting)"? The plot explanation makes lots of sense though.
Saying flat is fat would be quite paradoxical, don't you think?

tyciol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's funny, in MLP fandom 'plot' is usually used to refer to dat ass, though perhaps that is freed up by them not having breasts? Least not in canon appearance

For example:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Keep your pony trash in the relevant thread.