Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Fluffy Tails and Girlcocks (Tassadar) GMed by Mind Flayer

Stats:
Misty: HP = 50, PP = 20/65, EP = 44/90, status = mostly alright, but tired

Mia: HP = 57, PP = 46, EP = 45, Status = pregnant and fine

Evelyn: HP = 50, PP = 35/82, EP = 83/112, Status: alright now

Misty's animated marble statue of herself: HP = 108, status = fine (108 body, mind 24)

[Misty recovered 6 HP from Evelyn's healing milk, dealing 5 + 3 + 5 + 29 + 5(sensitive) = 47 PP dmg to Evelyn through foreplay and drains half that in EP I believe, so Misty regains 24 + 5(Open Soul) = 29 EP. Misty however takes 3 + 2 + 4 + 22 = 31 PP dmg from Evelyn's foreplay in return, and then takes 2 + 2 + 10 = 14 PP dmg from Mia's foreplay for a total of 45 PP dmg to Misty.]

Mia didn't appear to have heard Evelyn's whispers to Misty, but she did hear Misty's reply to Evelyn and glanced over her shoulder to look at them after stirring the pot and whatnot. As Misty said what she did to Mia, the young kitsune would see a fire start burning in Mia's eyes, a fire that told her the catgirl would be joining them soon enough. As she turned around away from Mia and kissed Evelyn, the demoness would kiss back, the corrupted woman's tongue suddenly changing into a longer version of itself like snake's tongue, save not forked. Evelyn's tongue coiled itself about Misty's and tickled the insides of her cheeks, the demoness proving to be an excellent kisser while her tail slid around between them and coiled itself around Misty's member and she used the tip of her tail to tickle the head of Misty's dick, circling the point around and around the crown of her member and obviously enjoying the coos or pleasure she was getting from Misty.

"Ah I knew that you couldn't keep your hands off of them for long foxy. Not many can resist it for long when they see me naked. Go ahead, grope them all you want, I don't mind... in fact I kind of like it," Evelyn cooed in Misty's ear as she began fondling her breasts with one hand while the other went to the demoness' ass and squeezed it. When Misty went down to begin suckling on the breast her one hand wasn't already busy with, she'd see that Evelyn's nipples were indeed already as hard as diamonds, and that Evelyn had no qualms about letting Misty do just about whatever she wanted with them, allowing the kitsune to lick, bite, tease, tickle, and everything besides to them that she wanted. "Oh goodness Misty... are you that in need of energy? Why didn't you say so earlier? I'd have made sure you had plenty. Oh you poor thing, go ahead and drink deeply... as deep as you want my dear, everyone says my milk is some of the best there is, with Mia's being the same almost, I mean I have been teaching her many things and she has a natural talent for giving milk like that, so you'll never go thirsty again with us around," Evelyn cooed into Misty's ear as soon as she felt the first bits of her soul leaving her and entering Misty.

As she suckled on Evelyn's breast and began taking bits of her soul out, Misty would also taste milk splashing into her mouth as Evelyn wrapped her arms around her like a mother nursing her child, and as she began drinking the milk down, Misty would feel... refreshed, really refreshed, in a way that was better than just wetting her dry throat. The small aches and pains she'd had after the battle were no gone. When she finished with Evelyn's breasts and pulled away, she'd see Evelyn smirking at her words as she glanced over at Mia, who was still sitting there glancing over her shoulder, a slightly jealous look in her eyes now.

"N-no, you can't have just her, I'm your mate... your alpha. So she better leave some for me, or I'll be angry and I'll... I'll..." Mia sputtered, at a loss as to what she'd do for a moment. "Or I'll hold her down and tickle her something awful, and spank her too, yeah that's what I'll do," Mia said after a few moments while Misty turned back to Evelyn and flicked her tail between their legs and spoke some more.

"Oh once I get started you won't want to turn the tables Misty my dear, trust me. Any cock that's ever gotten inside of these lips down here barely lasts more than a minute before they're ready to pop. And two can play the tail game sweetheart," Evelyn said with a smirk to Misty, her tail tightening up around Misty's cock as the tip of her tail pressed against Misty's urethra a couple of times before swirling around it some. "If you really want to stop me from taking your mate and becoming her alpha Mia, then you should get over here and show her how much you love her dear, hmhm," Evelyn glanced over at Mia and said, winking at Misty so Mia didn't see her, as if telling her to play along.

Before Misty could really do much else than she had thus far, Mia slid up behind her completely nude, her smaller breasts pressing against her back, her nipples already as stiff as Evelyn's were. "You're my mate too, and I was first here, so... you shouldn't do this with miss Evelyn without my blessing at least," Mia said, obviously not truly caring that Misty and Evelyn were about to have sex as she had suggested it in the first place, making it seem more a matter of pride than anything.

Evelyn couldn't help but giggle at Mia's words, which likely made Misty crack up too as she was sandwiched between the two ladies, who both had healing milk in their breasts. "Alright Mia, may I have sex with Misty?" Evelyn asked, obviously not serious, but indulging Mia a bit. Mia nodded and mumbled yes to her and Evelyn nodded her head before pulling Misty into another deep kiss, reaching around behind the kitsune and groping her ass with one hand and caressing her fluffy tail with the other. Instead of being a rock in a hard place, Misty was more like a hard place after it'd been surrounded by much softer places as Evelyn and Mia both began kissing her, the latter on her neck and ears, while the former on the lips and cheeks, with Mia groping Misty's tits and Evelyn her ass and tail.

Unless Misty tried to wrestle around to get free from the two that seemed so intent on pleasuring her, she would soon find herself laid down on one of the bedrolls by Evelyn and Mia, with the busty demoness straddling her soon after, grinding her pussy against Misty's cock as she licked her lips, while Mia took a spot higher up and sat on Misty's face, her luscious pussy lowering down upon Misty's hungry lips as she presented it to her mate. "I'm going to make you cum hard and fast Misty, I'll bet you won't even last a whole minute as much as you're already throbbing," Evelyn said with a playful giggle as she made her bet, licking her lips hungrily as she lifted her hips up and grabbed hold of Misty's member to guide it in, unless the kitsune stopped her that is.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Though she might have started working upon Evelyn's impressive bust only with light flicks of her tongue and a few soft nibbles, when the demon's milk began to flow into her mouth Misty let out a delighted coo and began to suck more firmly. She quickly recognized the healing potential of the substance that she drank, but at that point she was far more in need of the energy that she began to siphon from Evelyn's spirit, so hungry was she that she didn't even respond to Evelyn's doting at finding her so hungry even though she might normally have found such mildly annoying. Her independent streak would go unappeased as she suckled on Evelyn's breast, quickly finding out what excited the demoness most and caused her breast to surrender more of its delicious bounty to the kitsune's hungry mouth. The hand she had sent to the demon's bottom quickly shifted back up to the breast that Misty was sucking on, squeezing the soft orb from below and then starting to knead at it softly, while her other hand seized the tip between her forefinger and thumb and began to tug on it lightly.

Misty continued such, switching her mouth to the other breast just as Mia slid up behind her freshly bereft of her clothes. She had known that the catgirl would be joining them shortly from the look that had been in her eyes, but Misty still let out a coo of surprise and delight as the girl she'd only met a couple of days before joined the lewd fray. The following exchange between Mia and Evelyn went uncommented on and uninterrupted by Misty, who contentedly suckled on Evelyn's chest throughout it while cooing and moaning softly at the treatment being given to her by both women, Mia groping softly at her chest while Evelyn did the same to Misty's bottom and skillfully tugged on Misty's cock using only her tail. The sudden tightening of that unusual appendage around her length caused Misty to stiffen briefly and let out a lewd moan, and when the tip of Evelyn's tail came away from her urethra it was carrying a small droplet of precum with it.

Even when Evelyn pulled her away from her bust Misty could still taste the demon's milk, but despite her instinctive desire to continue feeding she responded passionately to the kiss that the demoness started. For several moments after Misty would hang there between her two prospective partners, her body becoming increasingly aroused as they toyed with her, but eventually things would progress further as Misty was laid down onto her back on one of the bed rolls. Evelyn quickly moved to straddle the horny kitsune, a development that Misty couldn't have been happier about, and even as much as she wanted to deny it she knew that Evelyn wasn't entirely wrong about how excited she was. Misty could feel her length throbbing with need as Evelyn rubbed her petals back and forth over her tip, mixing her precum and Evelyn's love honey, and knew that it wouldn't take too much more to get her to cum. Even so, as the demoness guided it towards her pussy Misty made no effort to resist, and even with a faceful of Mia's pussy she would quip; "Mmmm, we'll see~ Even if I do, it's only because you want me to give you a big load inside that pussy of yours!"

Mia, having taken her position on top of Misty's face, would then have as much of her attention as she could spare, part of an effort on Misty's part to prolong her stamina through distraction, though that wasn't to say that she didn't work to please Mia. Quite the contrary, after a few testing licks Misty would try her best to bring Mia towards the same release that Evelyn was speeding her towards, either flicking her tongue against the catgirl's petals until she was ready or going straight to teasing against her clitoris if she proved already prepared. Once Evelyn started riding her, she would no doubt be in for a wild ride to say the least, but Misty did what she could to give as good as she got, returning the demon's motions with swift upward thrusts and angling her cock towards her partner's sweet spots, guided by the amount of energy that she was draining from the woman bucking on her turgid rod.

If you're going to continue rolling ye pleasure damage even though it isn't necessary, Misty is going to resist pleasure once Evelyn starts riding her, effectively ignoring Resistance/2 of any PP damage that she would take. Make sure that you look at everything on her sheet that might relate to dealing/taking PP damage. Also, if someone is taking pleasure from multiple sources it all gets treated as one source, using only the highest modifier and then just adding dice, they don't get treated as separate sources.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Stats:
Misty: HP = 50, PP = 65, EP = 90, status = fine

Mia: HP = 57, PP = 46, EP = 10/45, Status = pregnant and fine

Evelyn: HP = 50, PP = 41/82, EP = 40/112, Status: fine and horny

Misty's animated marble statue of herself: HP = 108, status = fine (108 body, mind 24)

"Oh you better give me one, because if you don't I'll be very disappointed and I'll have to make sure I punish you for it by teasing out every last drop you've got in that little tummy of yours. And I'm glad that you liked my milk, you can have a drink anytime you like okay, so don't be shy about asking if you're thirsty," Evelyn said to Misty from atop Misty, her hands gently caressing Misty's belly to tickle her some and make her shudder a bit in response as she rubbed her pussy across Misty's erect and dick.

Soon, Evelyn lifted herself up and grabbed Misty's dick with her tail again, though she didn't squeeze it this time and just guided it to her waiting and sopping wet pussy. Mia on the other hand started shimmying her hips around on Misty's face, grinding her pussy right down onto her, causing Misty to get both a mouthful and a nose full of her dripping wet sex, this telling Misty that Mia was indeed very ready to say the least. Mia began moaning as soon as Misty's tongue flicked against her petals, and she squealed as soon as Misty's tongue touched her clit the first time during their fun. Evelyn meanwhile waited until she heard Mia squeal out before thrusting down and engulfing Misty's hard throbbing rod into her extremely tight pussy, which quickly began squeezing and milking Misty's member for all it was worth.

"Ahhh... Misty... my mate. That feels... so good," Mia sighed pleasantly, obviously liking Misty's tongue delving into her tight folds like it was.

Evelyn waited a few moments before she began bouncing on Misty, as if waiting long enough for her to prepare herself, because when she did start up, Misty would feel Evelyn's tail worm its way down between her legs and pierce the young kitsune's folds as well, driving her pleasure through the roof and bringing her very close to climax, but Misty was able to hold out. Evelyn swung her head this way and that as she rode Misty, her movements getting a bit rough at times as she went, and anytime she felt Misty's meat throb in imminent release, she slowed back down to prevent it from doing so, teasing Misty awfully most likely in the process, but she did it to make this last as long as she could, all while Misty engorged herself upon Evelyn's and Mia's soul energies she was drinking from them both.

"Mmm, go ahead Misty dear, feed as much as you need on us, just don't take too much else we won't be able to finish... and I'd say you would be just as upset about that as I would if I had to guess," Evelyn panted as she bounced, her soft pleasant weight rhythmically thumping down onto Misty's lower body almost in time with her heartbeat.

Soon enough, Misty felt her climax approaching again for the fifth or sixth time, it was hard to tell as she'd lost track of how many times Evelyn had denied her release in her frustration. This time, Evelyn didn't hold back and continued bouncing up and down on Misty, going even faster than before and harder. Misty could tell that Mia was very close to her release as well, what with the way her folds were quivering as she licked them, and Evelyn was very near too as her pussy was pulsing and throbbing around her member, the reasoning behind why the demoness had been forcing her to hold back evident now. As the three girls all reached their peaks together, their little hut was filled with cries of ecstasy as Misty's orgasm washed over her, her cock being expertly milked dry by Evelyn's extremely tight cunny as it clamped down and convulsed around her meat, her seed painting Evelyn's inner walls white while Misty's mouth was filled with Mia's sweet nectar as her folds clamped down around the kitsune's tongue and her own pussy was clamping down around Evelyn's tail.

Misty's cock was squeezed so tightly by Evelyn's perfect snatch that she felt herself get a bit lightheaded from the sheer amount of pleasure that hit her, though it could have been from the massive amount of energy she'd drained from the two so quickly, because she felt nearly filled to the brim once again with energy, but not quite, and she'd be sure that Evelyn's pussy was most likely the tightest she'd ever been inside of after only that first round. Mia swooned atop Misty a bit, but Evelyn caught her before she fell over. "Alright Misty, no more draining Mia until she recovers, I think she's about to faint, and she's a much better cook than I am. So Mia sweetie, go ahead and get off there and check the food okay, I'll take care of Misty for now so she's nice and full of energy again. If we're all feeling good enough tomorrow night, then you can take my spot here and let her fill you full of her spunk, and maybe I'll be a godmother in a few months, hmhm," Evelyn said to Misty with a pat on the kitsune's belly, then to Mia, helping the young catgirl off of Misty's face with a giggle and ushering her back over to the food before she fainted and became dead weight on Misty's face and possibly smothered her.

Mia nodded tiredly and did as told, shaking her head slightly from exhaustion as she stumbled back over to where the food was cooking. "Y-Yes miss Evelyn. I suppose I need to work on my... stamina some to be a better lover for my mate," Mia said with a slight bit of a slur in her tone, looking a bit sad that she couldn't last quite as long as Evelyn could obviously last.

"Oh Mia sweetie, don't look so upset. You're still young, so you've got a lot to learn still about a lot of things, and I'm sure that with Misty's help we can help you to have more stamina and energy for Misty here. Isn't that right Misty? For now though get some fresh air after you check the food, clear your head a bit," Evelyn told Mia soothingly, winking at the catgirl and smiling kindly and urging Misty to agree or say something helpful here and giving her a bit of incentive by squeezing Misty's dick with her pussy. Then after Mia went back to cooking the food after her small diversion and fun and then slipped outside for a breath of fresh air, looking a bit brighter by Evelyn's words, Evelyn turned her full attention back to Misty.

Evelyn didn't seem done yet and so rolled over while holding Misty, wrapping her legs around and pulling the young kitsune with her so that Misty was on top now that it was just the two of them. The demoness looked so erotic and lovely laying there under Misty, sweat glistening on her body as the low light in their little hut made it shine perfectly. It was obvious that Evelyn was still ready to go and horny as hell just from how her pussy was still hungrily milking and tugging at Misty's dick, which that as well as the sight of Evelyn's body and the knowledge that she was incredibly turned on was likely keeping Misty's dick rock hard, that sweet fragrance she'd smelled around Evelyn this whole time enticingly urging her to keep going, until she'd left Evelyn's belly big and round with her seed.

"Now foxy, I'll let you on top this time, so fuck me as hard as you want and make sure to cum lots and lots for me, because I've just gotten warmed up. And if you make me feel really good with this there will be a special treat for you afterwards that I know you'll love, just try and stop draining me before I faint, because I really want to give you an extra reward for that first round, I feel great after having a sweet lover like you instead of those aliens from the town," Evelyn said to Misty in a lusty tone, her eyes almost begging Misty to fuck her silly. If Misty didn't start thrusting soon after this, Evelyn would begin thrusting her hips up and against Misty's to force her still rock hard member in and out of her perfect pussy, though if Misty stopped her Evelyn would just whine and kiss and nibble Misty's neck or anywhere she could reach really.

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Misty had known that it would be intense when Evelyn finally stopped teasing her and slipped her pussy down onto the horny kitsune's throbbing rod, but when the demoness finally did slam herself down it still took Misty by surprise. Her length gave an intense throb when Evelyn's folds clamped around her cock, the way that it was squeezing rhythmically around Misty's rod bringing her towards orgasm faster than she could have imagined even with her resistance. It felt so good that her tongue-work against Mia's sex faltered briefly as she could do nothing but let out a low moan of pleasure, but Misty quickly picked her efforts to bring the cat-girl to orgasm back up as her tongue continued to flick around and against Mia's clit.

She managed to keep her concentration even while Evelyn made good on her promise to ride her dick like no one ever had before, and within only a short while Misty could feel her already tested endurance giving way. The path to her first climax only grew closer when Evelyn's tail wormed its way into her pussy, causing Misty to let out a surprised squeak among her lewd moans. She had started making upward thrusts into Evelyn as soon as the other woman had started moving, but when her orgasm drew near Misty's bucking hips suddenly pushed up with much greater force, taking advantage of Evelyn's most recent bout of roughness to cause their hips to smack wetly against one another with every meeting of their bodies as Misty plunged her cock deep up into the demoness. She was ready to give the woman a nice big filling right then and there, but Evelyn had other plans for her, and just as Misty was about to cum she suddenly found the lovely, numbing stimulation she'd been enjoying cut off almost completely as Evelyn slowed to a near-halt.

A brief cry of frustration came forth, but Misty's rhythm was broken and she could only go still again and wait out Evelyn's teasing, leaving her backing away from the precipice of her peak at a painfully slow rate. No whines she made or efforts to pump herself up into Evelyn fast enough to bring herself to climax proved successful, and so Misty simply remained on the bottom, venting her frustrations by channeling into making Mia squirm in the same pleasure hell in which she had found herself trapped. She knew exactly how to pleasure cat-girl most by that point, both with her tongue and with her cock, and that she was using the former while having to endure Evelyn's riding didn't cause the kitsune succubus any amount of distraction sufficient to make her any less adept at bringing Mia pleasure. She fed deeply upon both of her partners, replenishing her vital spiritual energies by taking them from both Evelyn and Mia, but Mia she deliberately took less from upon finding Evelyn's spirit so much richer in energy, hoping to be able to savor both of them plenty before they retired for the night.

All too soon - but not soon enough for Misty's liking - it was time for them to cum, and what a relief it was when Evelyn finally released her from the cycle of near-orgasm and then teasing. The demoness certainly got what she wanted too, as once Misty finally got to erupt into the demon's pussy her cock practically exploded, spurting huge streams of her thick, potent cum deep inside of Evelyn even as the demoness milked her for every drop. Misty's eyes rolled up into the back of her head as she pushed her hips up, trying to shoot her seed as deep in Evelyn as possible by sheer sexually instinct. Her load was even bigger than it had been when she'd fucked Mia the first time and forced herself to last for so long, ensuring that Evelyn was filled to the brim and then some and causing Misty's seed to begin leaking out around her pulsating rod unless Evelyn's womb was willing to stretch to contain all of it.

For a few moments Misty lied still, panting heavily against Mia's sex while she licked the catgirl's juices from her own face, but when Evelyn spoke and Mia shifted the kitsune gave the demon's rear a soft smack and said; "Mmmm, you're one to talk! I shot so much into you that I'll bet you're going to be a mother yourself just as quickly~" She gave Mia an encouraging pat on the bottom as well as the catgirl slipped away to return to watching over their dinner, and that left Misty with only Evelyn as a partner for the moment.

When the demoness rolled over, Misty assisted without complaint, rolling with her and then grinning down at the sight of the demon's voluptuous body as it lay beneath her. "Your wish is my command~" Misty purred simply at Evelyn's request, and then began to thrust into the demoness in perfect time with her upward bucks, pumping steadily into Evelyn from tip to hilt without missing a beat. She'd been disadvantaged when Evelyn had started riding her earlier, but now Misty was (essentially) fresh where stamina was concerned and had the ability to set the pace, more easily allowing her to resist a portion of the wonderful feeling of Evelyn's pussy clamping around her cock.

Once she had her rhythm, Misty began to thrust faster and harder as her cock began to shift in tiny increments, shaping itself to fit perfectly into Evelyn's body and strike more intensely against the most sensitive portions of her inner walls. Just as with the shape of her tool, Misty regulated her pace for her partner's pleasure, going rougher and rougher until she could feel Evelyn's pleasure rising the fastest, measuring such both through the woman's reactions and through her connection to the demon's soul even though she was barely taking light nibbles from Evelyn's essence by that point. The kitsune's mouth quickly descended back to Evelyn's bust as well, her lips sealing over one of the demon's breasts to continue nursing at them, though she used a great deal more tongue-work before, flicking her agile lingual muscle against the nub at the tip of Evelyn's breast until she found how to best stimulate that for the other woman's pleasure as well. From then on it would be a simple matter, Misty pumping into Evelyn and switching back and forth between her breasts while trying not to revel too much in how amazing the demon's pussy felt. The nature of their mutual sexual skill ensured that the session was brief but intense, and this time Misty did her best to outlast Evelyn, wanting to pump the demon's womb full of another load of her honey-flavored cum only when she was milking her cock for every drop while in the depths of a powerful orgasm of her own.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Stats:

Mia: HP = 57, PP = 46, EP = 10/45, Status = pregnant and fine

Evelyn: HP = 50, PP = 41/82, EP = 40/112, Status: fine and horny

"Hmhm, would you like that Misty? To make Mia and myself the mothers of your children. Why we'd be the first of your harem of many beautiful ladies, other demons like myself, human women we might find along the way that I could help you to... seduce into bed. Ah just imagining that makes me shiver," Evelyn giggled back to Misty when she spanked the demoness' butt and betting she'd be pregnant just from how much she'd been filled with, the spank making Evelyn coo softly and wriggle around with Misty still inside, which made her sensitive member tingle and throb with need.

After they had finished and Mia went on and Evelyn rolled herself and Misty over, the demoness looked directly into Misty's eyes as she said what she did and smiled. Wrapping her legs around Misty, Evelyn moved in time with the young kitsune's thrusts, bringing them both a great deal of pleasure. With both of them fresh from climax, the two were able to last for more than only a minute or two before their dams burst. Evelyn could feel Misty's slowly reshaping of her cock as she pounded into her, the demoness' soft moans slowly changing into louder and lewder moans and then squeals of pleasure as she was being struck deep within just right it seemed. Misty would feel Evelyn's pussy squeezing tightly around her with every thrust into it after a couple of minutes of adjusting her penis to the confines of that tight snatch, indicating that she'd found the perfect size Evelyn liked at about a full foot long give or take an inch, enough so that she was probing Evelyn deep enough for the tip of her dick to kiss the entrance of Evelyn's womb with every thrust. While she knocked away at Evelyn though, Misty would feel her own climax approaching just as Evelyn convulsed around her length in climax for the second time, sweat rolling off of her sexy body in the meantime.

"Oh yes, fuck me Misty. Make me cum again, fuck me silly," Evelyn panted as her pussy spasmed around Misty's cock, trying to milk Misty's cum right out of her like sucking water through a straw.

Evelyn's pussy was squeezing and clutching around Misty's dick with every thrust, trying to draw out her seed again, but it was obvious that Misty was in control now and would be able to go at her leisure, as Evelyn looked quite docile now and horny as hell, which was made even more obvious by the fact that her pussy was so slick with her juices that Misty was able to slide her length in and out without much resistance despite how tight Evelyn was. Now with free reign, Misty's mouth descended down onto Evelyn's breast again, where Evelyn's arms wrapped around around Misty as she put a hand on her head to brush her fingers through Misty's hair while her other hand grabbed Misty's ass and squeezed while her pussy was pounded. Misty would suckle mouthful after mouthful of Evelyn's sweet tasting milk from her bosoms, while her tongue would find the underside of her nipples were the most sensitive places on them. Soon enough, Misty would feel Evelyn's body arching underneath her as she herself approached climax, with the lovely demoness convulsing around Misty's cock and milking the cum straight out of the young and horny kitsune, both of them letting loose with a cry of passion and Evelyn wrapping her arms and legs around Misty and nearly squeezing the breath out of her with how hard she came. It would be so intense for Misty that her vision would go white for a few short seconds as her senses returned to her.

When she came to again, Misty would find herself laying atop Evelyn with the demoness panting madly underneath her, her eyes glazed over with ecstasy and the heat of the moment and her belly having rounded a good bit from the sheer amount of cum she'd been filled with, some of which had leaked out around the cock inside of her. Misty's cock however was still trapped within Evelyn though, who hadn't released her leg lock from around Misty, the kitsune's rod still being squeezed and milked as Evelyn's pussy massaged it, obviously trying to coax Misty into going again. If Misty didn't stop it from happening, then she would soon find herself being rolled back over where Evelyn would begin bouncing again, too lost in her lust to stop just yet as her tail swished about behind her happily as she rode Misty, should Misty not stop her that is. "Oh yes, more... fuck me again, my pussy is aching for more of your delicious cock Misty. I'll even choose to get pregnant if you want me to, j-just fuck me more please, it's magnificent. A-And I know you love my pussy too, just look how much you came for me. Don't you want to cum more?" Evelyn would pant as she tried to roll Misty over, almost pleading as she mentioned letting Misty pick if she allowed her seed to take, where she would began riding her again, her large breasts bouncing and jiggling deliciously as Evelyn took Misty's hands and lay them onto the enormous orbs to squeeze at her leisure.

However if Misty didn't allow Evelyn to roll her over so she could ride her again, then Misty would feel Evelyn's tail worming its way back into her pussy, tickling her in all the right spots to coax her into another round of magnificent sex with her however Misty wanted. If Misty decided to go ahead with another round but wished to remain in control then Evelyn would start trying to roll over so Misty could take her from behind, shaking her ass from side to side very seductively as she did so, and once Misty entered her again she'd feel Evelyn's tail wrapping around her waist to hold her there where she belonged as she plowed her flower again.

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As her hips rose and fell in order to impale Evelyn with her rock-hard cock again and again, pounding down into the demoness like a piston and hitting the end of her cum slick love tunnel, Misty would enter into a sort of sexual frenzy as her lust built and built. Such only allowed her rapid pounding to become all the more intense, and by that point she knew exactly how to thrust and lick and suckle in order to drive as much pleasure surging into Evelyn's body as she possibly could, and she would use that to take tiny nibbles from the demon's powerful soul all the while, enough to enhance her pleasure but not enough to tire her. This time, without a head start to avail her, Evelyn would be the first to reach her peak, and even though it was incredibly tempting to give those creamy, spasming folds exactly what they were asking for as they tried to milk her of another load of her seed, Misty endured Eveyln's most recent climax without stopping or even slowing in her rapid pumps.

The encouraging hand on her rear only encouraged Misty to go faster still, but unlike Mia the demoness beneath her was at the very least nearly an equal to her in sexual skill, and after only a few moments the kitsune's rod began to throb inside of her pussy even as her constant pounding began to produce a frothy mix of her semen and Evelyn's love honey. "Nnnnn~ Ahhh, ahhhnn... Gonna... Ohhhfuck.... Cum again~" she groaned as she drew near to her release and pulled her mouth away from the demon's bosom, her thrusts becoming all the more rapid and powerful until they were sending Evelyn's body jiggling all over with each meeting of their bodies. She could only last a few seconds more at that heightened pace, and soon enough Misty would throw her head back and moan as she gave one last thrust, her hips smacking wetly into Evelyn's hips as she bottomed out and unloaded once more into the demon's thirsty pussy.

She could feel immediately that her first spurt against Evelyn's cervix had sparked yet another climax in the demon priestess as well, and the rhythmic tightening around her pulsating rod and her partner's climactic moan only served to make Misty cum even harder, shooting wave after wave of her creamy baby batter straight into Evelyn's womb as they writhed in mutual bliss. When her vision cleared of white and she got some sense of what was happening around her back, Misty found Evelyn rolling her over again so that she was once more on her back with the busty redhead on top of her. Her member shivered as, despite having been made to cum so recently and so hard, it started receiving yet more stimulation as Evelyn began bucking onto her once again. Misty was a succubus, however, and stamina was most definitely one of her strong suits, ensuring that after a few moments of discomfort would all that she would need to endure before Evelyn's demanding motions would begin to reawaken the kitsune's arousal. Evelyn didn't even need to draw Misty's hands up to her breasts as she started bouncing, as they'd started to move there just as soon as the kitsune had recovered from her last climax.

Grasping and kneading the huge bouncing orbs and leaning up to give Evelyn's nipples a few flicks of her tongue, Misty needed little prompting to begin bucking her hips up into her busty partner's wild bouncing. Bracing her feet against the ground and bending her knees, and then finding the rhythm that Evelyn was going and sticking to it, Misty would briefly cease her licking and drop a hand from the demon's bust to reach down and give her a soft smack on her bouncing rump. "Ahn... I think you.... Nnff... Want me to knock you up! Ahhh! Your pussy... Ahh, ahhhnnn... Feels like it's... Trying to suck me dry! I don't care whether or not... Nnnn... You get pregnant, just... Ahhnn... Don't stop!" Misty grunted between her moans and gasps. It certainly wasn't untrue, as Evelyn's vigorous riding had rapidly erased her over-sensitivity and replaced it with waves of pleasure, and that Misty herself was working to pound right back up into her certainly wasn't making the kitsune any less aroused.

For a few moments they would move in unison, their latest round the quickest and most intense yet. After she'd finished speaking, Misty had left the hand on Evelyn's rump there to give it the occasional encouraging smack, and her mouth had clamped onto the nipple of the breast that she wasn't kneading and suckled for the duration of their wild rut. Misty's hips never stopped pumping upwards into Evelyn in their hormone-induced rush to send more and more pleasure shooting into both her own brain and into that of her partner. The intensity of their fucking would ensure that it wasn't very long at all before Misty's cock began to throb inside of Evelyn, and within only a few more moments Misty once again tilted her head back and let out a low groan of warning. "Ohhh... Ohh... Oh fuck! Ohh fuccckkk.... Oooohhhh fuuuccckkk!!!" she moaned loudly, and Evelyn would feel Misty slam upwards into her one last time before erupting inside of her just as the demoness was right about to be pushed to her own orgasm, another huge load of her potent cum pumping deep into the demon's womb where, if she hadn't continued making herself infertile, it would almost surely seed Evelyn with her child.

Once that most recent helping of her baby batter had been pumped into Evelyn's womb, joining the numerous previous loads of hot cream that had already been pumped into the demoness, Misty would only lie in recovery for a few seconds before shifting onto her side, taking Evelyn with her. Her eyes, which had closed as her mind was overwhelmed with pleasure, opened again as she gave a few quick pumps before sliding out, allowing some of her cum to leak out onto Evelyn's thighs. After pulling out, Misty slipped away and moved to her knees. Directing her with a hand gesture, she would quickly pant; "Up and on your knees. I wanna see that big round ass up in the air!"

She would wait for Evelyn to comply before shifting forward and grabbing a hold of her cock to aim it at the demon's folds, licking her lips at the sight of her own cum leaking from Evelyn's quite thoroughly fucked pussy and slowly sidling forward until she could rub her pussy over those cum-coated lips. Her teasing would only last a moment before she slipped back in, gliding slowly back into Evelyn's depths until the tip of her cock once more kissed the demon's cervix, and she would rest there long enough to feel Evelyn's tail wrap around her waist before she began to knock away at her bottom once again. Misty was no less aggressive this round than she'd been for the last few, and again she began to take small bites from Evelyn's spirit in order to intensify the physical sensations that her wild humping was causing. For another few moments Misty would revel in the tight squeeze of Evelyn's thoroughly fucked flower, steadily feeling yet another orgasm rising, but this time she held it off as she had before.

Away she would go, driving Evelyn to one last climax before, just as she was coming down from her peak, Misty would suddenly pull away and quickly move around so that she was in front of the demoness. "I'm saving the rest of my stamina for poor Mia whose had to watch all this, but you've been such a good fuck that I think you've earned a treat!" Misty exclaimed brightly, holding up her stiff, throbbing rod even as a mixture of Evelyn's juices and her own cum dripped from it. Misty would begin to steadily stroke herself, aiming to use that last load to coat Evelyn's face and breasts, but if her target opted to take over in the task of finishing the horny kitsune off one last time Misty wouldn't complain about it. If she didn't take the initiative, however, Misty would make sure to give Evelyn a thorough coating once her cock started erupting its liquid gift, three ropes for her face and four for each of her huge breasts, with one last one and the dregs going on her face or right on her tongue depending on whether or not Evelyn opened her mouth. Once she was done, Misty would release her cock with a sigh if she'd had to stroke herself to completion and allow Evelyn to do as she liked - including nothing at all if that was her choice - to clean up her cum slick rod. Regardless, the demoness would certainly have plenty of opportunities to get a taste of the kitsune's honey-flavored seed by that point.

Last edited:
OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Stats:

Evelyn: HP = 50, PP = 41/82, EP = 112, Status: fine now and pregnant

[Pregnancy roll on Evelyn: 3, meaning she got knocked up, but no twins this time around. Though I am imagining that Evelyn will be the first one to have twins of Misty's harem. XD]

As Misty thrust and rutted with Evelyn, she'd feel the demoness' extremely tight pussy milk her dick hungrily each time she hilted inside of her, almost so tightly that it wouldn't release her again, but she relaxed her muscles enough for it to retreat only for Misty to mash her hips against Evelyn's again right after that. "That's it baby... let me have all of it. Let me milk you dry," Evelyn panted as Misty unleashed her seed when she groaned out.

After she'd whited out for a minute or so and came to, finding Evelyn on top of her now bouncing happily as her tail swished behind her, she would find Evelyn quite happy that she didn't make her stop and went that much harder on her as she bounced. When Misty began licking Evelyn's nipples, she'd hear the demon woman squeal out, letting Misty know that they were obviously quite sensitive. The spank seemed to shake Evelyn out of the daze she was in from bouncing up and down on Misty's magnificent dick that was plundering her pussy for all its worth, as she looked down at Misty while the kitsune spoke, though she didn't stop or even slow her bouncing in the least bit as she listened.

"I... I don't care if I do either honestly, and it's... sucking so hard because it... it likes your dick. I haven't had sex... like this in years... and not many have made me... lose myself in the moment like you have," Evelyn panted in reply to Misty's words.

With each encouraging spank Misty gave her, Evelyn would pick up the pace and strength with which her hips rocked. When Misty erupted again into Evelyn, the demoness' folds clamped down in climax around her so tight she nearly whited out again, but she was able to prevent herself from doing so barely as her vision blurred momentarily. Evelyn gently and fondly caressed her belly while they caught their breath after their orgasms, not caring that she might be pregnant from the looks of it.

When she heard Misty's order to get down on her knees and to raise her perfect ass high into the air for her, Evelyn complied without complaint or hesitation, almost as if she didn't need to even be told and would have moved around with a simple touch and gesture. Once in this position, Misty could see her seed from all of her previous orgasms leaking from Evelyn's used folds, her lower lips a bit red and puffy from how much they'd gone at it, for nearly twenty minutes or so now give or take. As soon as her tip kissed Evelyn's cervix, the massage of her penis from Evelyn's pussy gripping her began again, with the demon woman moaning lewdly the whole time and looking back over her shoulder at Misty with a look that begged her to fuck her more and harder. Once her tail was wrapped around Misty's waist and the kitsune started thrusting into her again, Evelyn bucked back against Misty in perfect rhythm with her, bringing both of them untold amounts of pleasure and nearly causing Misty to blow her next load early, but she was able to hold it... barely.

Despite her cock tingling and aching for release, Misty would be able to see Evelyn nearly fucked silly again as she arched her back into a perfect crescent to better allow Misty to grope her large breasts. Soon enough, with the kitsune holding herself back... barely, Misty was able to drive Evelyn to one last delicious and shuddering climax, with her flower squeezing and trying to milk one last load from Misty's rod, but she was able to hold it back until she wished to release it. Evelyn just whimpered when she pulled out of her, with her seed leaking from Evelyn's thoroughly used pussy once more, but she didn't try to stop Misty from doing what she wanted and merely nodded when Misty spoke again, yet she had a saddened look on her face that Misty seemed to be through with her for now.

When Misty moved around though to Evelyn's face, the horny demoness perked up, her face lighting up like it was her birthday and she'd just been given the present she always wished for. She watched patiently as Misty stroked herself off for half a minute or so before leaning forward and taking Misty's member in her mouth, sucking hard on her dick as she pulled Misty down to her knees if she had been standing. When Misty popped, Evelyn would let her pull out of her mouth and drench her with her seed.

"Oh yes... g-give it to me... mark me as your property... as your bitch, and only yours," Evelyn panted after sucking on Misty's dick and pulling off of it as Misty finished herself off with a few strokes, then when she began spurting and coating Evelyn's face and breasts with her boiling hot seed, the demon woman seemed to bask in the warmth of it as it landed on her. As Misty shot her last spurt of cum, which Evelyn happily opened her mouth for and allowed Misty to shoot it there, the demoness caught it with her tongue and wiped what was on her face off a little and scooped it into her mouth where she played with it all for Misty to see her doing so, obviously enjoying the taste of it.

Evelyn did indeed opt to clean Misty up after this, her tongue reshaping into that of a snakelike tongue and coiling around the kitsune's dick as she suckled on her like a lollipop, deepthroating her several times as her tongue rolled all over every inch of her meat. Then with a slurp and popping sound, Evelyn released Misty's dick from the vice between her lips, where the cool outside air drifted in through their makeshift door and hit it and made Misty shudder.

"Well if you're going to save the rest of it for Mia, then allow me to massage it a little for you... for real, this isn't me trying to get more. I'm greedy when it comes to sex, but not that greedy, and I wouldn't want to take away from Mia after all. She's like a daughter to me," Evelyn said after pulling away from Misty's dick, then she did something strange, yet something that Misty likely wouldn't say no to. Misty's dick was then engulfed between Evelyn's massive breasts, where she kneaded them around her member very gently yet firmly enough so that it felt like an actual massage and not just her trying to perk Misty up for more sex. It felt very nice in fact, and was keeping her member warm from the cooler air drifting in from outside as the warmth from Evelyn's breasts helped to dry the leavings of their lovemaking up.

"This pussy of mine... this body... it's yours now Misty, you can use it whenever you want and fuck me as much as you want. Because after that, I'm definitely not leaving yours and Mia's sides. And besides, you marked me as your own after all," Evelyn then said while she massaged the feeling back into Misty's penis after all they'd done, not seeming to mind the fact that Misty's cum had totally drenched her massive tits. Then Evelyn blushed oddly enough before continuing, looking up at Misty, "I hope... that this old body of mine can satisfy you and that just because Mia is younger you won't forget about me," Evelyn added, seeming to be... almost embarrassed about her age as she spoke.

With that Evelyn's massage of Misty's dick with her tits ended and she released the kitsune, having rubbed life or feeling rather back into her member. Mia peeked her head back inside Misty would see after a minute or two of rest after their fun, looking to see if the two of them were done it seemed. She came back in blushing after seeing that they were through, where she headed straight for the fire and the meal that was cooking there, looking quite pleased with the looks of it.

"So where did you scamper off to Mia? Back over to that stream to splash some," Evelyn asked Mia, who nodded quickly and blushed harder, which made Evelyn giggle softly and beckoned Mia over. "Come here kitten, have a taste of your mate. She tastes absolutely delicious, like the royal jelly of a beehive. Or the finest of wines... heh, maybe a mixture of the two," Evelyn said after Mia came over, stuffing a finger coated with Misty's seed into Mia's mouth, where the catgirl licked and swallowed it down with a quite embarrassed look on her face.

"O-Of course Misty tastes good miss Evelyn, I... I tasted her before you did after all," Mia said proudly, though with obvious embarrassment in her voice as she moved back to get their food finished up and ready to serve.

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmmmmm.... Yes~" Misty said in a low moan as Evelyn first leaned in to take the kitsune's throbbing rod into her mouth. She'd have been fine with finishing herself, but it certainly felt a lot better to have Evelyn working her all the way than it would have if she'd had to make herself cum. It certainly didn't hurt that Evelyn gave pretty good head too, and the already on edge Misty felt herself getting steadily closer to her peak as Evelyn bobbed back and forth on her dick.

There was only a mild murmur of disappointment when Evelyn pulled off to let Misty go the last few inches, despite that she'd been ready to shoot every drop right down the demon's throat. A hand had remained at the base of her cock, and it quickly took up stroking her cock, resulting in a quite thorough painting of the demoness. She then watched with half-closed eyes as Evelyn scooped up much of her generous release from her face and brought it into her mouth, where she played with it before swallowing it all down.

"I knew you'd like the taste!" the kitsune purred lewdly, but then was made to moan again as her cock vanished back into Evelyn's mouth, allowing her to feel the demon's tongue coiling around her still fully erect rod. Even with how many times she'd cum already, it felt wonderful, and the added sensitivity from her recent orgasm made it so that every bob of her head was like a minor orgasm all by itself, causing her to let out small spurts into Evelyn's throat and mouth every time she drew back as the last dregs of her cum were sucked out of her.

That sensitivity made the cold breeze that passed over her when the demoness popped off of her stiff cock all the more intense, however, and even as resilient to the elements as she was due to her supernatural heritage Misty still gave a slight wince at that. "Nnn... How... Could I possibly say no?" she replied to Evelyn's offer to assuage her discomfort, and then watched in lewd awe as the demoness leaned forward and engulfed her cock in between those massive breasts. Feeling her sensitive shaft smothered by those warm, soft orbs was a pleasure heaven all its own, and Misty would lean back and moan encouragingly as the dull ache that had started to build up from cumming so much was gradually rubbed out of her.

Even if it hadn't been her intention, Evelyn's massage got Misty ready to go again well before she finished, and the kitsune let out a deep sigh when her bust came away, the discomfort not reoccurring thankfully. She would quirk an eyebrow at Evelyn's apparent distaste for her age, which Misty found especially odd considering that she was a demon. "If I hadn't promised Mia she'd get a turn," Misty began casually, "I'd already be picking out another position to fuck you in! It's really tempting to ask you to continue that massage only a little firmer too! Honestly, you're an immortal. Why does your age even matter?"

The exchange between Mia and Evelyn brought a grin to Misty's face again, and without warning she simply leaned in and dragged Mia down with her, so that both of them had one of Evelyn's large, cum soaked breasts in front of their face. "Mmmm, before we eat, I'm feeling kind of naughty~ Why don't we have some dessert before dinner Mia sweety? I went and made such a mess of Evelyn!" she purred, and then went about licking and suckling at one of Evelyn's breasts while encouraging Mia to do the same, cleaning her own cum off of the heavy orb until it was fully cleansed and then sucking on the nipple and taking some of the demon's milk in order to wash it down.

She wouldn't press for more after that, not immediately at least, but as they went to eat her cock would still be present, and still obviously be as hard as a rock. Misty made no effort to get her clothes on either, fully expecting that they would be continuing right where they left off in one fashion or another once they'd eaten. It was sorely tempting, despite her desire to spare Mia's feelings, to just continue fucking Evelyn. The demoness was, objectively, the better lay even if Mia had learned some of her tricks, and Misty could easily see herself copulating with the busty demoness until neither of them had the ability to keep moving anymore. Still, Mia would get her turn still, though this time Misty would wait to see how things went rather than start anything herself.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Stats:

"Like it... foxy I love it, it's delicious," Evelyn stopped sucking to say, popping her lips off of Misty's dick momentarily to say what she did, then she went right back to cleaning her rod off.

'Hmhm, I figured you would Misty. Most people really enjoy my body regardless of gender. And I would continue if you asked me to do so, but you did promise Mia after all," Evelyn told her with a giggle, sighing when asked about her age and shaking her head a bit, looking like she'd remembered that she was a demon and didn't have to worry about it. "Hmhm, I guess some things have kind of rubbed off on me while I've been here, more so than you and others with dicks like yourself of course, like the worries that some women here have. I'm actually about fifty years old or so, just kind of traveled the natural world for a while until I came here, which was... about twenty years ago almost. I got bored of hell is why I came here, and really it turned out to be safer here until these aliens showed up, because I could always shapeshift to look different if anyone came after me, and humans and the like around here are usually more easily tricked by that thankfully," Evelyn went on to say, chuckling about her own silliness of worrying about her age and revealing how long she'd been away from hell.

When Mia had come back in and all and Misty pulled her down after Mia's and Evelyn's exchange of words, the catgirl eagerly took Evelyn's other breast into her mouth and suckled along with Misty, drinking deeply of Evelyn's milk. "With pleasure Misty, miss Evelyn's milk is delicious enough you didn't even need to ask," Mia said with a grin. Evelyn for her part relaxed back as the two mauled her breasts, looking like she was greatly enjoying their ministrations. Mia followed Misty's lead and did just as she did, first cleaning Evelyn's breast before going to suckling on it.

After drinking a healthy helping of Evelyn's milk for a couple of minutes the catgirl released her to finish the food while Misty continued drinking if she wished. The food was soon finished up, and neither Evelyn nor Mia looked differently at Misty for eating in the nude, though Mia did notice the fact that Misty was still hard as a rock and ready for more, stealing a glance or two at her and it while she got their food off the fire.

The food was quite delicious despite the short amount of time Mia had to get ready to cook it and all. Evelyn and Mia both ate hearty, the latter of the two devouring her helping like it was the last meal she'd ever have, while the former ate at a bit of a slower pace, deciding that she'd eat first before cleaning up some, which would give Misty and Mia some alone time after dinner. There was enough for each of them to have a second helping of the vegetable stew that was made as well, so they needn't be shy about eating as much as they wished.

"Ah as always Mia, delicious. You really are the best cook I know of. So I shall kiss the cook as they say," Evelyn said, complimenting Mia's cooking which seemed to be something she did often as she leaned over and kissed Mia on the cheek. Mia blushed a little, but didn't look overly embarrassed, more happy than anything that she was complimented so by her mentor.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Misty wouldn't spare the food, having worked up a bit of an appetite with Evelyn, and ate a healthy portion while they ate. She didn't offer more than a slyly knowing look whenever she caught Mia staring at her cock, but opted to let the catgirl look as much as she liked. When they were finished, Misty offered a smirk at Evelyn's actions, which she quickly repeated, and then said; "Yes, best food I've had in a while!"

Leaning back and flipping her tail back and forth, Misty added to both women; "So, think we'll catch up with the rest of your group tomorrow? There were a lot more of them than us, so we should be able to. I guess I'll have to keep all of my clothes on after that... Pity."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Thanks, both of you," Mia said after Misty pecked her on the cheek to thank her for the food she'd cooked for them, looking quite happy and pleased that they liked it.

"Hmm, I don't know. I certainly hope that we'll catch up to them, though... it'll definitely keep us from having anymore fun easily without the children catching us, at least until we get Therion or so," Evelyn said, sounding hopeful that they'd meet up with the others the next day. "And yeah it might be good to keep your clothes on, especially since we're headed north anyway, so you might end up a little cold if you went around naked, besides, some of the younger children might try and imitate you and run around naked themselves, which is... well not bad, but probably not a good idea for them to grow up wanting to run around naked everywhere," she added with a giggle.

After they finished up with the food Evelyn excused herself for a few minutes, unless Misty had anything else to say to the demoness before she headed out to get cleaned up after their fun earlier, leaving her and Mia alone again. "Um... well you did say that you... wanted to give me a turn alone with you too. Just... it might be best to not feed on me this time. U-Unless you need to that is, in which case go ahead," Mia said, blushing a bit as she leaned in and gently kissed Misty on the lips.

Mia slipped out of her clothes as she kissed Misty, breaking their kiss for a moment when she pulled her shirt off. "I... might not be as good as miss Evelyn, but... I'll do what I can to make up for it in other ways, a-and I'm a better physical fighter than she is," Mia said after breaking their kiss, looking sincere about what she'd said, looking hopeful that she could be of use to Misty as she got her clothes off the rest of the way, revealing her nude body to Misty. Misty would see that Mia's nipples were already perked up from earlier to indicate she was ready for more herself, so the ball was now in her court on what she wanted to do since Mia seemed to want to let her pick what they did to spend time together while Evelyn was out for a bit.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm quite full, so I won't have to tire you out.... Not that way at least~" Misty cooed at Mia's request not to feed on her, and then lightly pressed into a kiss as Mia started to undress, her tongue coiling around Mia's until she needed to pull away in order to pull of her top. "Mmmm..." Leaning in as Mia spoke, Misty idly began to lick and suckle at the tip of one of the young su-ku-ta's breasts, seeing if she lactated like Evelyn said she did.

"You've got nothing to be ashamed of~" Misty purred during a brief break, only to lean back in and seize the catgirl's nipple with her tongue and tug on it for a few seconds. "So... Do you want to get on to the main event, or would you like a little bit of dessert?" she purred as she again broke away, though the perpetually horny kitsune would lean back in to suckle at Mia's chest some more while she replied.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Stats:

"G-Good, because I want to not be so tired after," Mia said softly as she slipped out of the last of her clothing, pulling her panties down and off as Misty leaned in and licked her nipple, making the catgirl purr softly while she went at it.

Misty's tongue and suckling coaxed forth Mia's milk into her mouth, a few drops leaking out when she stopped to lick instead of suck. Mia's hands clenched around Misty's shoulders as she milked her, the young catgirl's body shuddering as her milk was drained from her breasts, the healing properties of the milk re-energizing Misty a bit after her time with Evelyn.

"I... I'm not really ashamed, just... embarrassed. Miss Evelyn taught me a lot about... you know, how to please my lover and stuff, but... I'd never really actually done anything until we did yesterday. Aside from the pain of my first, it... felt really good," Mia replied during Misty's break before she dove back in for more of the catgirl's delicious milk, with Mia blushing and letting out a cute meow. "Yes... I... my body feels so hot. And my pussy itches, i-it wants you to scratch it... w-with your dick," Mia said, a bit unsure of herself, though Misty could tell she was horny and was starting to get into it a bit now.

After Mia answered Misty's question, the catgirl raised herself up a bit before grasping Misty's amazingly still erect dick, which she then aimed at her soft moist petals and lowered herself back down ever so gently. When Misty's tip brushed against Mia's folds, Mia gasped softly and stopped going down, grinding her hips around a bit as if savoring Misty's touch before finishing her decent. Her slick folds parted easily as Misty's dick invaded her, and by the time Mia had sat down on Misty's lap with the kitsune's entire length within her hot snatch, Misty's tip was pressing against her womb. With her pussy gripping Misty's member very tightly as she lifted herself back up to start their fun, Mia began bouncing up and down in Misty's lap, whimpering softly at first as she got used to Misty's increased size as she'd still been as large as she was with Evelyn earlier that was more than Mia had gotten the evening before.

Soon enough Mia's soft whimpers turned into sweet moans and purrs of pleasure as she rode Misty's length, her tail doing much like Evelyn's had earlier as it swished around happily. After a couple of minutes into it with her tail swishing around behind her and her breasts jiggling around right in Misty's face teasingly as her pert nipples brushed against the kitsune's lips and cheeks. Before Misty could get her rocks off though, Mia let out a passionate cry as she slammed herself down and bottomed Misty out inside of her as she stopped and began to shudder and twitch while her back arched greatly, pushing her breasts right into Misty's face as she wrapped her arms around the kitsune's neck and pulled her into them. Mia's pussy hungrily milked Misty as she rode out her orgasm, her walls clamping so tight around Misty it hurt, and after a few seconds of being unable to move Mia managed to start moving again, going as fast as her horny body could manage.

After another minute Misty would feel her seed boiling within her wanting to get out and fill Mia's body again, and she was soon granted that desire as Mia rocked her world and brought her to a shuddering climax along with herself for a second time. "YES! G-GIVE IT ALL TO ME MISTY! F-FUCK ME SILLY... JUST LIKE YOU DID MISS EVELYN!" Mia cried as they both hit their peaks, her fem-cum again squirting out a bit and drenching Misty's waist while her legs wrapped around Misty now too, essentially locking Misty in place there within her, where the only thing she could do was cum because Mia didn't look to be willing to let her go anytime soon.

Sitting there in Misty's lap, Mia panted like mad to catch her breath for half a minute before she leaned in and kissed Misty on the lips, her tongue darting in between them to wrestle and quickly and willingly submit to Misty's tongue. "Hah... hah... d-do you want more Misty? I... I do... my body is so sensitive right now, it feels great just sitting here with you inside me, because I can feel your heart beating through it," Mia asked as she panted, still looking horny and ready for more if Misty wanted to keep going, though that was up to Misty of course.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Then I'd better scratch that itch of yours, shouldn't I?" Misty purred, and put one hand back to steady herself while Mia climbed into her lap. Her other arm came around Mia's waist to offer her a little support, and when the catgirl's petals rubbed over the tip of her cock she let out an encouraging coo and shifted a little to provide an easy angle for Mia to climb on. Letting out a needy moan as the catgirl suddenly stopped and began grinding herself on the kitsune's cock, Misty reached down a bit to give Mia's bottom a light pinch.

"Don't tease me~ Your tight little pussy feels sooo goood!" she panted, but didn't need to wait long before Mia finished her descent and took her entire rod into the tight confines of the su-ku-ta's sex. Giving a satisfied groan, Misty would drop her hands to support Mia's cute little ass, squeezing and giving her the occasional soft smack while Mia gyrated in her lap. "Mmmmmm, ooh yeah~ Ride me! Ahhhh... Make you me fill you up!" she cooed, and would let out a series of encouraging moans while giving constant attention to Mia's finely sculpted rear. The position didn't allow for much speed, but Mia certainly stretched the limits of their relation as she bounced up and down on Misty's lap, pleasure lancing up the kitsune's spine as the girl's tight pussy wrapped around her dick, giving a delightful clench whenever her tip kissed Mia's cervix.

Her lips would soon take the bait, lowering onto the tip of one of Mia's bouncing breasts and suckling on it, her tongue flicking back and forth, and with Misty's stamina and skill and Mia's energy it was little surprise that the kitsune outlasted her partner. "Ooooh yeah, cum for me!" Misty moaned aloud as she felt Mia orgasming around her dick, the added tightness feeling even better. It wasn't long after that, once Mia had continued, that Misty finally felt her body nearing its own release, her cum boiling to be pumped into Mia's womb, and when she came again a few moments later Misty made no effort to resist it. Tilting her head back and letting out a loud, triumphant cry of passionate pleasure, Misty's cock erupted into Mia's folds, wave after wave of her incredibly potent baby batter flooding the su-ku-ta's inner chamber, the lock of Mia's legs around her body and the tight clench of her sex preventing her cream from going anywhere but inside of her.

"Mmmhhmmm~ You think I'd only go once? Lets make you feel even better!" Misty purred lewdly, panting after yet another heavy kiss from Mia, her tongue having coiled around that of the cat girl. Lifting the su-ku-ta off and out of her lap, Misty slipped Mia down and then crawled up until she was crouched with her legs wide apart, Mia on her back with her legs spread and in the air. "Lets see how you like this~" she purred, sliding her cock over Mia's petals that had just begun to leak her seed. Misty didn't wait long to slide her thick, throbbing cock back into Mia's tight flower, giving a satisfied sigh as her rod vanished back into the su-ku-ta's depths.

From there Misty simply began to swing back and forth, her hips slamming into Mia's with wet slaps and her tip kissing the girl's cervix with each thrust. Misty's thrusts were guided to hit Mia's g-spot with every motion, and the angle from which she was coming ensured that her mound was pressing against Mia's clit when she slammed home too. Though she certainly wasn't being gentle, Misty had a fairly good idea for how far she could push Mia and how she liked it, and the kitsune succubus made sure to give her partner exactly what she liked it. She would keep pumping until Mia came again and after, but then she would pause briefly to rotate Mia onto her side and bring the agile su-ku-ta's leg over her shoulder. Her legs pulled open made Mia's pussy even tighter, and this time Misty would go a little bit faster until Mia came one more time, prompting Misty to slam home one last time and again pump a load of her cum directly into Mia's womb. She would pull back just as she was almost finished and squirt a few shots onto Mia's pussy lips and stomach. Then, she would stand up with a smirk and say; "Mmmm, I think you've earned your dessert dear~ You're so good at it, I want you to suck it right out of me!"

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Stats:

"W-Well I didn't know if you'd be able to go more... after earlier with miss Evelyn and all. I mean... she did an awful lot with you and all, so yeah," Mia replied, her cheeks flushed with arousal.

When Misty lifted Mia up and off of her, she didn't resist and allowed Misty to lay her down, where she raised her legs and spread them wide even without Misty telling her to or doing so herself. Letting out a lust filled meow, Mia's folds squeezed Misty tightly as her dick entered the Su-Ku-Ta's tight wet snatch, Mia already instinctively milking Misty for her seed. Misty's angle was bringing the both of them immense pleasure with each slap of their hips against one another, and Misty would soon notice Mia shuddering as her pussy tightened up greatly around her more and more until finally after only a couple of minutes of that position Mia let out a cry of pleasure as her folds clamped down around Misty's length.

"Hah... oh gods Misty... m-my body... it's burning up," Mia panted as Misty kept thrusting away. "Mmm, k-keep going Misty... f-fuck me... harder... deeper," Mia urged the horny kitsune as they went at it.

When Misty stopped abruptly on her, Mia let out a pitiful whine until Misty lifted her leg up over her shoulder and rolled her over onto her side and kept going. While Misty went at it with Mia, the cat girl's tail was swishing around behind her happily even as her ears twitched while she giggled, making it obvious to Misty that Mia was greatly enjoying herself now and had lost all thoughts of embarrassment from before as she got into it now and was grinding back against Misty's hips to bring the most amount of pleasure she could to them both. As they neared their sweet release, Misty would hear a soft giggle from behind her and suddenly she'd feel a pair of hands on her breasts squeezing them and fingers gently pinching and teasing her nipples. Looking over her shoulder she'd see it was Evelyn, who was smiling and gave her a wink, then nodded her head back to Mia as if telling Misty without speaking to finish her off.

Mia let out another cry soon after that when Misty drove her over the edge again, the young catgirl gripping her bedroll tightly as her pussy clamped down around Misty again and milked Misty's seed right out of her. When she pulled out to squirt the last few shots over Mia, Misty would find her dick in Evelyn's skilled hand as it stroked her while she spurted the last of her orgasm out. When Misty stood up after getting done and said what she did, Evelyn rose up with her and continued gently stroking her member, as if keeping her ready for Mia to do just what she'd asked.

"Oooooh Misty, you've still got so much cum stored up in the tight flat little tummy of yours. I'm amazed that you've still got so much stamina left after our fun earlier," Evelyn cooed in Misty's ear as Mia road out the rest of her climax and twitched, the demoness gently caressing Misty's belly with her left hand that was reaching around Misty's waist while her right hand continued to gently stroke her meat. "But seriously though Misty, we'll really need more girls in your harem for you to fuck silly or we're going to have to work a lot harder in milking you dry every night we get the chance if it takes this much to truly satisfy you. I suggest getting a few more girls like myself if you can, but that's just me," Evelyn giggled as she released Misty and knelt down in front of her and helped Mia to raise up where she whispered something in her ear where Misty couldn't hear.

Mia nodded eagerly and grasped Misty's dick in one hand before leaning in and letting her length slide into her mouth where she began eagerly sucking and bobbing her head up and down. Evelyn stayed close and watched as Mia went, and when Mia pulled back to run her tongue up Misty's length Evelyn leaned in and licked along with her. With both of them licking her dick, one to either side, Misty would feel one of Evelyn's hands slide into her crotch and a finger slip into her folds to tease her there while they licked and took turns suckling on the head of her dick. It didn't take long before Misty could feel her length beginning to throb a bit in preparation for release, with the two girls taking turns deep throating Misty's member until she was about to pop. Then Evelyn pulled back and let Mia finish her off, where she ran her tongue up and down Misty's length while deep throating her, coaxing it right out of her as she gulped each spurt down.

"Hmhm, look at you go Mia. That's my girl," Evelyn giggled, looking proudly at Mia as she finished up with Misty.

"Mmm... okay you two... I... I think I need some rest now, especially if we're gonna be moving on early tomorrow," Mia panted after finally finishing up with Misty.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Misty gave a start when Evelyn, who she had seen and grinned at when she'd noticed her watching them earlier, suddenly came up behind her as she pulled out of Mia and stroked the rest of her load out. It didn't stop her from finishing her orgasm, particularly not with the demon's deft fingers stroking her until she was dry, and Misty let out a low moan of contented pleasure.

"Mmmmmm, I do~ Maybe if you two made me cum three or four more times, I might finally be completely empty!" she purred in reply, and tilted her head so that she could look back at Evelyn while the busty redhead played with her cock, getting her hands sticky with a mixture of her sperm and Mia's cream. "I might have managed to empty myself in that tight pussy of yours if I'd left it in there for too much longer too~ I'll bet Mia's happy that I didn't though!"

Standing up, Misty would grin eagerly when Evelyn dropped to her knees beside Mia and whispered into the catgirl's ear, her cock twitching eagerly as she suspected that she knew what the two had planned. Mia was first to lean in, smoothly sliding her mouth onto the kitsune's stiff cock, and Misty let out a low moan and gently placed an encouraging hand onto the back of the younger woman's head. "Mmmm, you suck me so good Mia~" she purred as Mia bobbed, but then her fantasy came true when Mia pulled back to lick along her length and Evelyn promptly joined in.

Two tongues was certainly better than one, and her other hand quickly settled onto Evelyn's head as the two bathed her cock in their saliva. Misty threw back her head and moaned into the air as she reveled in their attention to her stiff rod, and when Evelyn's fingers rose up to give some more to her pussy she only moaned louder. Taking turns sucking on the head of her cock, licking it, and taking it down their throats was the fast track to getting the perpetually horny kitsune off, but when her cock finally began to throb with imminent release and Evelyn traded off to let Mia finish her, Misty adopted an mischievous grin.

"Ahn~ Don't.... Mmmm.... Ooooh, right there Mia! Ahhhh.... Don't be.... Shy... Evelyn" she said, and suddenly a second cock sprouted from her crotch and pointed at Evelyn, just like the one that Mia was so eagerly bobbing onto only dry of saliva. She could easily lean in and help Mia to bring her finally to her peak, but whether or not she did that cock was going to erupt just like the first when she was finally sucked to her climax. "Oooooh yessss!" she cried just before she popped, and if Evelyn wasn't swallowing it Misty's second cock would give her face and tits another nice glaze of her seed while the first shot its whole load right into Mia's mouth, which the catgirl seemed all too eager to take.

Despite how many times she had cum so far, Misty seemed to have an ever-ending supply to call upon, and after her last lengthy peak her twin rods seemed to show no signs of going soft. Even so, she would let out a contented sigh and nod at Mia's statement, "that's quite alright dear~ I trust you had as much fun as I did? We'll have to find a way to work on your stamina, but for a girl who was a virgin until two days ago you're quite a good fuck! Mmmm, and that mouth! I could let you suck on me all day!" Glancing at Evelyn a few moments after her compliments to Mia, she said; "You're done too, then? Or will you try to do what no one ever has before, and drain out every last drop~ Between you and Mia I'm pretty close, but I could go another round or two if you really wanted to. I'd be fine with going to bed though, even if I plan to leave these out for the night."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Stats:

"Oooooh... I didn't realize you could do this Misty... bon appetite," Evelyn said almost giddily as she leaned in while Mia was finishing her first cock off, the demoness taking her second one in her mouth and eagerly sucking and licking it to bring that one to completion along with Mia doing the first.

After they had brought Misty to climax again and sucked her seed out of her twin rods. When they were done and Mia had said what she did, she blushed at Misty's response. "Yeah... I did. I can't and won't deny that," Mia said, blushing a bit.

"Well she did learn from me, so of course she's going to be good at sex despite how little... hands on experience she's got. And... if you're really that close to being dry... why not," Evelyn said, thinking about it for only a moment before deciding to finish Misty off. "Though I'll only need one of these magnificent things to play with unless you just want me to ride them both that is... which I don't mind doing really," Evelyn added, waiting for Misty to answer her for a few seconds before bouncing up into her lap.

Regardless of if Misty got rid of one of her dicks, Evelyn mounted her and guided the one back into her pussy if Misty did get rid of the second, or one into both her pussy and ass if she still had it out, where her holes suddenly shapeshifted to squeeze Misty's length or lengths tightly before she began bouncing. Evelyn would glance over at Mia while she began bouncing and giggled as she did. "Alright Mia, just watch me alright, and watch Misty's reactions to how I shake my hips and everything and you'll learn how better to pleasure her," Evelyn told Mia before riding Misty hard and fast, trying to squeeze out every last drop she had quickly so they could go to bed and well satisfied.

(In an effort to move things along, I shall say Misty would finally be satiated after another 3 climaxes and skip ahead to that point if that's alright.)

After another 20 minutes or so Evelyn had ridden Misty to 3 more orgasms and when she finally lifted off of Misty once they'd both recovered from their last climax, Misty's member or members if she'd decided to keep both out fell mostly limp from Evelyn's extremely tight snatch... and ass if both were there still. She'd give Misty a satisfied and proud look as she sat there in her lap, then leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

"Ahh... that was great Misty, could never get tired of sex with you... ever," Evelyn sighed happily. "Your dick... just fits me perfectly, and Mia loves it too I think. But now that your dick has been tamed for the most part now, I believe we really should get some sleep. And now that I know just how long it takes to defeat your dick, I'm definitely going to say you need a larger harem to handle your needs," she added, purring and giggling as she nibbled on Misty's ear before she scooted off of her and down onto their bedrolls.

Mia who had been watching intently the whole time scooted over to join them with a bit of cloth for them to wipe themselves with, which Evelyn thanked her and did so for herself while Mia cleaned Misty up very gently so as not to excite her again. "You're amazing Misty, to be able to go so much for so long. I knew I made the right choice yesterday," Mia said, a look of admiration in her eyes at just how much stamina Misty had as they prepared for bed.

When they did slip under the blankets for the night, Evelyn and Mia snuggled up to either side of Misty, sandwiching her in the middle however she wished to lay, either on her side facing one of the two of them or laying on her back where they'd lay their heads on her shoulders and sleep peacefully through the night.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I had two when we were fighting earlier! How could you have missed that?" Misty purred, but then didn't bother to speak further as Evelyn leaned in to start sucking on her second cock. Having both of her rods sucked on at once brought her to her orgasm all the more quickly, and soon enough both Mia and Evelyn were swallowing spurts of her thick, potent, honey-flavored sperm as her twin rods simultaneously erupted into their sucking mouths, giving both women a plentiful helping of her seed.

"Good~" Misty purred to Mia, and then turned to Evelyn and grinned. "You want to drain me dry, huh? That's fine~ And I'm alright with only one, for now. I'm sure I'll like to try out that ass of yours sometime, but we can save it for later~" the horny kitsune replied, and then laid down with her stiff rod pointing up in the air for Evelyn to ride. She certainly enjoyed the final few rounds for the night, the demoness having as much stamina as Misty herself, and she made sure to make it good for her too while she taught Mia by example and received no less than three more loads of her thick, potent semen into her depths.

After they were finished, and Misty's cock finally began to deflate after her last and least impressive load of cum was pumped out, the kitsune would let out a tired sigh and shut her eyes as Evelyn leaned down to kiss her. "Mmmm, same~ You're one of the best fucks I've ever had, and with a little practice and your tutelage Mia is sure to get there too!" Misty replied, "sleep does sound pretty good to me though, I'm exhausted!" Misty would have no complaints about being in the middle for the night, and would sleep like a rock for the night and likely be the last to awaken for the night.

(Fine by me.)

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Stats:

Evelyn: HP = 50, PP = 82, EP = 112, Status: fine now and pregnant

(Honestly not sure if Misty's marble statue would run out while she's asleep or not, but if it does then it'll still be there blocking the doorway of their little hut at least. Also give her 2 exp for her endurance for the lulz, because I think she deserves it after all that. XD)

"Eh was busy with other stuff to really notice much honestly, but I do remember now that you mention it," Evelyn said, pulling off of Misty's second member for a moment

"But of course Misty, we'll need to save something for later, I mean we've gone at least a dozen times already tonight, hmhm," Evelyn giggled as she started back up with Misty to drain her dry the rest of the way.

"I certainly hope she will at least. But sleep now dearie, I'd say you need it after all of that. And you likely need something to drink before bed too from all you spurted out of this bad girl here," Evelyn giggled after they'd gotten through and were laying there, where she reached over and grabbed a waterskin that Mia had left nearby for them to grab in the night if they needed it.

After Misty took herself a drink, or didn't if she didn't feel like it, they all went on to sleep and were soon snoozing the rest of the night away.

The next morning when they woke, Misty found Evelyn still laying with her, but already awake, while Mia was getting them something ready to eat, mostly leftovers from the night before along with some bread. "Morning there love. Sleep well?" Evelyn said when she noticed Misty was awake.

Mia looked over at Misty and smiled and gave her a little wave. "Hope you're hungry too, because I've got us something to eat before we get cleaned up a little and head on out. If we're lucky we'll catch up with the others by sometime late this afternoon... if not then we'll have to catch up tomorrow. Then it's on to Therion," Mia said, bringing a couple of slices of bread over along with a bit of the leftover veggie stew from the night before for Misty to eat. "Well I'm already cleaned up a bit myself, because I woke up early, but you two need to clean up a bit I think," she added with a knowing look to the two.

"Aye we probably should get cleaned up a bit, but go ahead and eat first. I'm fairly sure we'll find the children and whoever is left," Evelyn said confidently, seeming sure, or likely just extremely hopeful that they'd run into the other survivors that fled north.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Misty would be grateful for the drink, having expended a lot of fluids that night, and would quickly fall asleep, causing her guardian outside to become inert. It would need to be pushed over before anyone could get out of their makeshift hut in the morning, and when Misty was woken up she smiled and nodded. "Pretty well, yeah!" she said, and would get dressed while Mia finished their breakfast, not worrying about how dirty she was.

"Ehhhhh, I'm not too worried about getting cleaned up. If breakfast isn't ready though, I guess I might as well. Come on Evelyn!" Misty said, and then it was off to the stream they'd found the night before to wash up, and then back to camp dripping wet and slightly miserable to eat breakfast before getting her clothes back on.

"We'll probably find them today, yeah, but we might as well get moving and make that hope a reality, no? Lets demolish this and get going," the kitsune said after they'd eaten, and would let Evelyn do the honors of removing the minor traces of civilization unless she opted to disagree with that idea. Either way, they'd be setting off shortly after breakfast.