What's new

RPG RPG Maker [FMGames69] Helen Quest (1.2.2b)

fmgames69

Reputation score
Hello there!
I'm currently working in collaboration with an artist to my first hentai game! I'm having a lot of fun developing this so I'm here to publish this version here on ULMF.

It's my first attempt and I still have a lot to learn but I think it's a good start for now: personaggi2.png

Overview:

Helen is an agent for the king. She work with the king's wolves (it’s a special group of people) that solves issues in the kingdom. She is fresh from training and that’s her first mission alone!
She is sent to Slege (a key village near the border) to investigate some strange happenings and she will find an infinite adventure if you know what I mean...
cof cof.....NSFW.... cof cof.
I won’t tell you more, you have to play the game to see all.

Current Release Date: 2023-12-06
Developer: FMGames69 -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2.2b
Language: English
Genre: 2D Game, Female Protagonist, Big Tits, Bukkake, Group sex, Groping, Oral Sex, Rape, Stripping, Vaginal Sex, Gang Bang, Adventure, Fantasy, Monster, Rpg.

Type of game: RPG maker.
Yes, "another RPG Maker game" you're thinking, but I wanted to start with something affordable and not too impossible to learn.
This type of game is a way to learn step by step and I think it will improve as the story progresses.

Gameplay: it's a role play game so you become the heroine of the story, it's a pretty free world to explore following the main quest. I'm working to make it more open to side questlines so the player will choose where and when to go. currently there is a quest journal so you can keep track of your progress.

Battle system: classic turn based match (for now the battles are only a small part of the game).

H-content: some H events are optional depending on your choice during some events, some are forced by the main story or battle.
Anyway, all the H-events are linked to the main questline so you can't really miss them .

version 1.2.2b (avaiable now!):

This update include:
  • more than half of the images changed with the new artstyle
  • minor bugs fixed
Now the game is changing all the art images, so keep in mind that some are already done with the new artist and some other are again the old version!
The story for this update isn't really changed (for that you need to wait on February)

• Known bug: maybe can be some issues with the light/dark changings in the game, please report any bug!
  • some loadings are a bit longer in the browser.... I'm trying to trobleshooting it but for now I think it's only my chrome version....
  • side note: English it's not my first language so please, be patient and have mercy

For now, you can only play a little and finally see the main antagonist!
We have a lot of work in mind!
Now, the story is only at the beginning, the game structure is simple but I think the art part is very good!!

For now I think we had completed about 15-18% of the game...maybe it'll be a little forced with the early tasks you get (I'm trying to improve myself on that!)

This new version is available for Win, MAC and on brower on the itch page.
I hope for the new version to be ready with a Beta version for android/IOS.

If you want to see more content about the game, you can visit the main page on or on the

DOWNLOAD
Win (v1.2.1):
Mac (v1.2.1):
Browser (v1.2.1):
Support:

GALLERY:

Our plan is to continue to upload new versions and complete all the game.

What we want?

• comments
  • support
  • opinions
  • suggestions
  • Basically... your feedback!

logo.png

Last edited:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
My recommendation would be to keep development focused - a lot of western RPGMaker projects tend to get very over-ambitious for where their skills and determination are. Pick one or maybe two of the types of content you like most, and prioritize doing that part really well. This is just my personal opinion, but I'd also say focus on a single (set of) fetishes - same as before. A game that tries to appeal to every kind of scenario, kink etc with only one or two scenes per, will end up pleasing few people outside of the couple of scenes that specifically appeal to them - that they might not be interested in grinding through the rest of the game to access. If side content is within your scope, go for it - but if you spread yourself thin, it will show.

Avoid unskippable cutscenes and long dialog/exposition scenes. I want to see the H-content, not sit down for an entire afternoon and evening and play through a visual novel lacking in the visual department. Some story and context is good - but too much, and you're wasting everyone's time - especially in an RPGMaker game. Many RPGMaker games have fast-forward buttons that vastly shorten the length of time it takes to get through these sequences. Many also give the player the option of skipping the "prologue" entirely and putting the player at the start of the actual gameplay part of the game, maybe with a very short summary of the events they skipped past. If it's longer than a minute or two between hitting "new game" and being able to see some action, I feel my time is being wasted. I especially feel put off a game if I have to spend the first 10-20 minutes wandering around the starting town talking to the right NPCs to get the quest in which I might see a scene 10 minutes later.

Especially avoid mini-games and side-content that don't involve H-scenes. Especially frustrating ones like chasing those fuckin rabbits. I'm here to see anime titties and every minute that isn't that, or directly setting it up, is a minute I never wanted to spend.

There's gotta be some "golden ratio" of play-time vs new H-scenes accessible. From what I've played so far, it's a lot lower than that of this game.

Personally, for a future project perhaps, I'd like to see you try something that foregoes 95% of the set-up, characters, story etc and just focuses on battle-fuck/combat-sex.

The gold standard for these kinds of games imo are those of Unko Morimori Maru and Kudarizaka Guardrail. They do include plenty of story, the former in particular, but not so much you're getting bored - and they're very content-dense.

Last edited:

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Personally, I find games that does something such as goes X do Y for this scene and repeat very outdated. Especially getting scenes have no effect on the story or combat or gameplay, I just think pure CGs driven hentai game is that appealing anymore unless it really drives into a specific kink for some specific group of people or is just a continuation of an older title that has nostalgia.

I think most game recently focuses on combat-sex, and really good games either expand on that in combat-sex or make events or sex scenes outside of combat have effect in a bad/good way in the combat (Debuff or Negative perk related such as Ayura Crisis / Mission Mermaiden / SHRIFT / Heromon SLG or Story-Related like Nightmare Knight despite not focusing on combat-sex).

Games like Unko Morimori Maru have good combat system and story is icing on the cake instead of the main dish as its a Hentai Game in the end.

OP
fmgames69

fmgames69

Reputation score
My recommendation would be to keep development focused - a lot of western RPGMaker projects tend to get very over-ambitious for where their skills and determination are. Pick one or maybe two of the types of content you like most, and prioritize doing that part really well. This is just my personal opinion, but I'd also say focus on a single (set of) fetishes - same as before. A game that tries to appeal to every kind of scenario, kink etc with only one or two scenes per, will end up pleasing few people outside of the couple of scenes that specifically appeal to them - that they might not be interested in grinding through the rest of the game to access. If side content is within your scope, go for it - but if you spread yourself thin, it will show.

Avoid unskippable cutscenes and long dialog/exposition scenes. I want to see the H-content, not sit down for an entire afternoon and evening and play through a visual novel lacking in the visual department. Some story and context is good - but too much, and you're wasting everyone's time - especially in an RPGMaker game. Many RPGMaker games have fast-forward buttons that vastly shorten the length of time it takes to get through these sequences. Many also give the player the option of skipping the "prologue" entirely and putting the player at the start of the actual gameplay part of the game, maybe with a very short summary of the events they skipped past. If it's longer than a minute or two between hitting "new game" and being able to see some action, I feel my time is being wasted. I especially feel put off a game if I have to spend the first 10-20 minutes wandering around the starting town talking to the right NPCs to get the quest in which I might see a scene 10 minutes later.

Especially avoid mini-games and side-content that don't involve H-scenes. Especially frustrating ones like chasing those fuckin rabbits. I'm here to see anime titties and every minute that isn't that, or directly setting it up, is a minute I never wanted to spend.

There's gotta be some "golden ratio" of play-time vs new H-scenes accessible. From what I've played so far, it's a lot lower than that of this game.

Personally, for a future project perhaps, I'd like to see you try something that foregoes 95% of the set-up, characters, story etc and just focuses on battle-fuck/combat-sex.

The gold standard for these kinds of games imo are those of Unko Morimori Maru and Kudarizaka Guardrail. They do include plenty of story, the former in particular, but not so much you're getting bored - and they're very content-dense.
Hi, thank you for your advise, It's my first game so I really need advise on that! Thank you also for the titles, I'll take some time to have a look on those games ;)
and for the "skippable prologue", I'll include that on the next update.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Personally, I find games that does something such as goes X do Y for this scene and repeat very outdated. Especially getting scenes have no effect on the story or combat or gameplay, I just think pure CGs driven hentai game is that appealing anymore unless it really drives into a specific kink for some specific group of people or is just a continuation of an older title that has nostalgia.

I think most game recently focuses on combat-sex, and really good games either expand on that in combat-sex or make events or sex scenes outside of combat have effect in a bad/good way in the combat (Debuff or Negative perk related such as Ayura Crisis / Mission Mermaiden / SHRIFT / Heromon SLG or Story-Related like Nightmare Knight despite not focusing on combat-sex).

Games like Unko Morimori Maru have good combat system and story is icing on the cake instead of the main dish as its a Hentai Game in the end.
Yeah, I know that the old "do this" or "go there" are the most boring things. the first part is a little slow because of that. I'll try my best to improve that feature.
Thank you for the titles... I'll surely have a look at them!