Lurker
Reputation score
Re: for vore fan and other

i don't search a link, i search someone with a credit card -_-

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'll be honest, thyladras. Your inability to be patient, and you incessant begging for this CG set are making it unlikely for ANYONE to be handing out links for it any time soon.

It would seem that Sweetsprite is already aware of the you made on anime sharing, and they are somewhat aggressive about preventing links being given out anyway. So the best thing you can do right now is to stop begging and wait, or at least find alternatives that don't leave the evidence all over a public forum. You're risking putting all of us in a bad light here, and you're certainly not helping yourself.

I know you're alternatively asking someone to be an middle man because your card isn't working, but I don't know that these are the kinds of places you can get help with that. Arranged purchases over the internet aren't a simple matter, and generally take a lot of trust.

More often than not, if a game or CG set is considered popular enough, it will get leaked somewhere, it just takes time. Not that you should take that as me condoning piracy. Even if you want to pirate something, apart from the time spent waiting for someone else to do the dirty work, it's a gamble whether nor not anyone will even do it to start with. But it can be a boon of sorts when you cannot legitimately obtain something even when you are willing to.

Last edited:

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I must agree with the above post. Just wait and eventually SOMEONE will deliver. The begging will get you nowhere. This is a vore cg set. Vore is a somewhat niche fetish It will take far longer then your usual 'blah' level vanilla stuff.