What's new

RPG [ Forever and ever] 天虎がんばる!ムチムチ虎娘はHな夢を観るのか? RJ109701 RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
RJ109701_img_main.jpg

An H-RPG I couldn't find a working link to in the longest until a finally came across one today. It's made a group called "Forever and ever" and an artist known as "Eisen" who is either just one person that makes up FAE or is part of the group. They normally only do doujins, this is the only actual game they've released.

Here's a link to the game i found, it might be a bit of a long download. It's password protected, and the password is biohrd.

Here is also the dlsite link if you want to buy it yourself. might be able to drum up some push to make another one if people get interested in it again, though i doubt it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 天虎がんばる!ムチムチ虎娘はHな夢を観るのか?

Does anyone know games with similar art? Something about these games that uses just enough detail that every picture isn't a god damn masterpiece but more of a sketch, really gets to me for some reason...

Wasn't this game already released like long time ago?

oh damn it was, but good to see the linksf or it, i actually never got the save file for this one.

There should already be a thread for this game...

There should already be a thread for this game...

Yeah ulmf org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21812(can't post url yet)

But still thanks Myzle for a working link.

one of my favorites

Just for the art and ridiculous pussy pumping sounds

Yeah ulmf org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21812(can't post url yet)

But still thanks Myzle for a working link.

No problem!
I only remembered the game again after surfing some gallery sites after finding cgs for it. This is the only working link i could find, and that's with the thread included.

one of my favorites

Just for the art and ridiculous pussy pumping sounds

100% agree, the art is a little silly but it has it's own charm.

Love the art this is def a good one

I remember nutting twice before the game even got started (that sleeping scene where the bandits bang her as she sleeps)

Too bad author is totally shifted to Enty(JP version of Patreon).
I wish to see more Tenko(That tiger girl on the cover) but only paid member gets see her these days....

The artist's name is regls on gelbooru and sankaku. He also goes by 英戦 on pixiv, you can find some of his work floating around the net; some pictures of titty kitty included.

EDIT: For those interested, there is a small CG collection that sorta acts like the epilogue to the game, it's found . You can find it on nyaa but please consider supporting the artist in some way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back