What's new

Found some cool games on Steam

pzcat

Reputation score
I discovered some cool games that are about to release. I’ve added them to the wish list and they will provide surprises as bonus rewards. Following are the games recommendation. It will be great if you guys can share with me your wish list as well.

You can see the preview videos in Steam link. Below are some visual screenshots and the link of the game.

圖片 1.png

This game didn’t catch my attention at the first time. After watching the video, I found the CG animation is amazing. It’s more exciting when the character starts “moving”. Also there are various characters you get to choose from. But the looking of the characters could be more delicate. Not a problem.

圖片 2.png

The story of this game is quite interesting. There are pretty nice interactions with the characters. You need to reach certain level of intimacy to get horny with them (which drives my motivation). The difficulty of the challenges ranges, some are easy-peasy while others are not. C’mon, no one can’t resist the charm of such devil right?

圖片 3.png

This, is the jackpot that I’m looking forward to. You can tell by the preview video that there are plenty of ways to play with the game and also the game provides wide variety of Live2D pictures. The H scene is pretty hardcore and there are different clothes styles (that’s my gig). Though the plot might be classic, they provide gallery function so that you can “review” the memories. After finishing the game you can just layback & enjoy.

圖片 4.png

You can tell that devil characters are just my types, right? The game seems to be pretty fun, but less related to H scenes. (Wonder if I can hold it). Still looking forward to the smooth animation and the character settings.