What's new

Free Game Raffle or some such

Reputation score
Hello everyone its been quite awhile for those that may remember me. I have been able to get nearly full control of my depression and mood swings these last few years and after Nearly two years of being unemployed and battling Suicidal thoughts I think I may have finally beaten it down completely. My Grammar is sadly still quite poor I doubt I will ever get the skills I wish I possessed when it comes to it.

But I am quite happy to report after much Trail and Error I am working now and a full time job at that its been tough but I think I might have found a good place for me that I can work hard and focus on my future I even get overtime without any questions asked.

Now then On to what I'm Sure brought most of you here

I have Resently came into Possestion of two Gift certificates for two games One Is Called The Witcher:The Enhanced Edition the Secound being Sid Mercers Alpha Centari.​

To participate You will need Two things The First being A GoG.Com account this is the Site that I have the gift certificates for GoG is a great site and today at the end of their anniversary They are giving away free copies of the witcher with any purchase so If you see anything you like as well Please feel free to buy today and get your own Copy.

The Second will be the email you used to sign up to gog with As I can't send you the gift without it You are free to pm me your email if you win in the raffle/Lottery.

I will be Doing Rolls of Dice To deside the winner depending on how many people Wish to try their luck if more then a hundred people try I will be using a random roll generator called invisible Castle to decide who wins There will be two Seperate rolls and you can attempt to get both prizes By simply stateing so. So that it is easier for me to keep track if you wish to play please make a reply like this.

Example​

Sure I'll play Add me for Witcher and Sidmercer 1(first reply would put the number 1 secound 2 third 3 and so on) if you have any questions I will be happy to answer them I will be running this Raffle/lottery Until about 7:45 Eastern Time Saterday So anyone interested in playing will have a chance and it may even run until sunday Depending if I am sick or two busy Saturday.

I hope everyone Has a fun time playing and I wish you the best of luck

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Free Game Raffle or some such

Nice ta see ya. I already have the witcher on steam, but put me down for Alpha Centauri. Roll: 1

Gog email: eaglesfromelkford @ hotmail.com

Threw some spaces in to keep any lingering bots from spamming me. It‘s the spam email anyways, so meh XD

OP
Shadow the Fallen
Reputation score

Well It was difficult finding a 1 sided dice so I just cut a pennie in half and placed it on its side Hope you enjoy the game Shrike I need to crash Work in the morn.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

\o/

Thankie!

OP
Shadow the Fallen
Reputation score

So I'm going to Be pretty bored This weekend I might run another raffle again though Clearly my game choices raised little interest. Thoughts suggestions?