What's new

Free resources (Sound effects) -coming soon

Arala Cran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To start things as proof to contribute instead of sit around and be considered a leech, I'll start by leaving some open source sound effect files. Okay forgive me it's not that much for now, but I'm sure someone will find a use for it. :eek:

Warning: Seems I can't post links to anything yet due to system restrictions so this topic will stay on my "subscribed" list and will update eventually when I get the requirement(s) cleared. Due to being unable to post them yet, I'll just leave an example for now. Forgive me :(

File Compression: (the type of compression used. This may vary; some types are 7Z, Zipped, or Zipped w/ passcode.)
Approx. Size: (the approximate size of the file's data in total)
Files: (the number of files within the folder. They are set in an extra folder to prevent confusion and data overwriting if in case someone has a similar named file)
Format: *Wave (this will usually be "Wave" format. Other perks may be "stereo, 16bit" or "mono, 8bit" usually I'd leave them in S-16B for better quality for you developers in need)
Source: (depends on the source, the name and a url may be left here. If I voice-acted then you'll see "VA" instead..... though there will be little chance of those found since I'm embarrassed to share those types.....)

Note: sorry there's only three, they're really small too but they're in stereo format. These are some naughty perverted sounds of tentacles penetrating a girl in "those places", one's for her taking it in the snatch, the second is in the rear, and the last one is taking double penetration pleasure.

Normally when I rip effects (or at rare times do some VA on my own as well as imitate some voices of my favorite characters) I'll have them set for multipurpose format such as being usable wave format for RPG Maker, Mugen, Game Maker, Graal Offline Editor (old), or other things that allow developers to use wave format sound effects for his/her games. I hope this is a good start to help everyone, and also that this is a good spot to leave some open-source stuff. If not, please move the topic to a more suitable place as desired (and please do pardon me for the confusion, I've no clue which spot is a good one) or if offended/find this a bad source or violation of service, remove this topic entirely.

-Data coming soon.-

Last edited:

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Free resources (Sound effects) -coming soon

You can still post the link just put x's in the ,

example: hxxp://www.mediafire.cxm

OP
Arala Cran

Arala Cran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Free resources (Sound effects) -coming soon

Oh? Silly me for not noticing this, thanks for the hint. I'll get to it when I can get back home since my stuff's there and I have to upload it.

Here's a starter. Sorry it's petty, but to test things out, here we go:

Data link 1: [email protected]/download.php?izlh1o246qa6igr
And here it is!

File Compression: Zipped.
Approx. Size: 185kb
Files: 03
Format: Wave (stereo, 16bit)
Source: Umeko - Gentle Vampire 2 (swfchan.c0m/1/1181/?Zone-Archive.com+-+Umeko+-+Gentle+Vampire+2.swf)

Note: sorry there's only three, they're really small too but they're in stereo format. These are some naughty perverted sounds of tentacles penetrating a girl in "those places", one's for her taking it in the snatch, the second is in the rear, and the last one is taking double penetration pleasure.

________
response back: lol, it's not stupid. The system still caught on. XD

still add the h**p:// stuff behind the two, replace the @ with a and c0 with co

Last edited: