What's new

ACT Patreon Active [Full Frontal Frog] Oh So Hero! (Updated Aug 11th 2019)

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Dev Twitter: Patreon: Itch.io download:

PLEASE NOTE THAT CURRENTLY ALL CONTENT IS BOTH FURRY AND MALE ON MALE CONTENT.

---------------
Gameplay
---------------

Oh So Hero! Is a basic 2.5D metroidvania styled game where you run around battling enemies, completing small puzzles and collecting power-ups that allow you to access new areas.
You play as 'Joe' a Dragon man who has donned his super hero costume (Which is literally just shorts and a mask) to do battle with horny alien's that threaten the aptly named city of.. 'Lust City'. (With what? Who knows.)

---------------
Controls
---------------

Left/Right arrows to move
Up to talk to NPC's
X to attack (Can be mashed for a 3 hit combo, 3rd hit knocks down enemies.)
C to jump
Z to use your special attack (Drains SP)
Down + X to seduce enemies
S to have sex with downed or seduced enemies

As it stands there are currently 3 enemies in the game each with 4 animations, two for dominating and two for being dominated.
You can get the 'dominating' animations by either seducing or knocking an opponent to the ground then pressing X. Doing so lowers your lust and restores some HP/SP (You get more restoration for seducing them first)
NOTE: There's currently a bug where if you KO an opponent and have sex with 'em, you don't restore anything. Not sure if that's intended or not.
You get 'dominated' animations by being grabbed, and you can break out of the normal grab by rapidly mashing X; though it becomes harder the closer your lust gets to 100%. You cannot escape if it becomes 100% during an animation.
If your lust reaches 100% outside of an animation (Getting struck also increases your lust), you'll get stuck in a masturbation animation in which enemies can grab you and give you the second animation which cannot be broken.

Some images and animations from the game

You can also check the trailer

(First thread I've made since the new OP standards were introduced. Hopefully all is well and good.)

Last edited:

MUSTYredneck01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Holy shit this game rocks. Nowhere near enough good furry or male/male games, let alone one that has both. Character designs are fun, animation quality is superb, and I'm a big fan of the lust and sub/dom mechanics.

Combat and level design needs some workshopping though. I know the game wants to be a metroidvania, but these levels are designed more like normal everyday platformer levels, they're mostly linear and don't offer anything to explore, and there are too many barren, empty areas that just waste time walking through. Combat's also way too basic and janky. Hitboxes are all over the place and enemies offer no challenge at all. Not to mention that the AI is too dumb to close the distance and grab you if your lust hits 100, especially the brown turtle dudes, making those animations tougher to see.

But the biggest issue this game's gonna have to contend with is its scope. Each animation has a ton of frames, and with how detailed the characters are each of those frames aren't gonna be fast to draw. Combine that with having 5 unique animations per character (sub/dom + masturbation) each having 4 stages, that's 20 animation loops per character, and that's not even considering transitions between loops. I've seen too many of these games get bogged down in over-ambitious promises on their animation content, and it'd be sad to see this one suffer the same fate.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Ah, too bad. I love the art and animation quality, but I'll be giving this one a miss since it only consists of MxM stuff.

I'll come back to this if the dev for some reason does a ton of female enemies, and uses them to replace all the male ones via some sort of optional slider thing. But I doubt it'll happen.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm sure this game is a total windfall for gay furries, and even though I kind of agree with kyshi, I can understand focusing on a niche like that.. They deserve it, they're
even more starved than RoR and Reverse-rape fans right now.

It's just too bad the loading times are abysmal and glitchy, to the point that it briefly sounded like my video card died just trying to load the first level.

So.. Need a bit of work.

OP
SethK

SethK

Reputation score
UPDOOT

Game has been updated to version v0.10.003!
No new content, but further optimizations that should hopefully help with them load times and game issues.
Same place for the download.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Same. Looks like it has something to do with the url used since they don't end in .jpg or whatever but instead have EAzkJUcXkAA3P8e?format=jpg&name=large

OP
SethK

SethK

Reputation score
Hm. Alrighty, I uploaded one directly, and the one I couldn't I uploaded to a image hosting site.
Let me know of any further issues.