What's new

ADV RPG Maker Shota [ Galaxy-GINGA ] ギャラクシー銀河 Little Night Intruder リトルナイトイントルーダー RE144707 RJ144707

mifdsam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Found this neat little game, the basic idea, is you shrink yourself, then molest this girl while she's sleeping

Game mechanics:
There are 3 gauges, HP, MP, and TP
HP - I believe this measures how awake the girl is. There are several ways to lower it (interacting with her armpit, and between her feet right after you go under the blanket will reduce HP by 50 each the first time you do them), you can also attack her feet at certain points, lowering it by 50 each time. The 30 TP ability will restore some HP
MP - I haven't seen this change in any way at all (yet)
TP - This allows you to use your abilities, 50 TP for a multi-hit attack within the battles (which isn't really all that useful, considering she can't fight back, normal attacks attacks work just fine), 30 TP for an ability that restores some HP. Each normal attack gives you 10 TP, and you can also get TP from certain things

Walkthrough:
Walk up, on the right side of the bed, until you reach the wall

Face the bed, and press Z to enter a new screen

Open your inventory, and use the first item in the items menu

You can now climb up the bed, so do so

Once you reach the top, run across the bed, and jump down the green thingy

Run across the bed to the right side

Walk into the gap between her blanket and pillow, and a message will pop up

At this point, you need to walk into the same gap, but on the left side

Another message will pop up

You can now walk back to the right, where you can interact with her ear

This will open up a "fight" with her, attack her a few times to win the fight

She will turn over, and you can run back to the left and interact with her hair for another message

Run back to the right side, and press Z while facing down at the blanket to go under it

Walk to her right armpit, and you can attack it, then walk down, into the opening between her feet, and you'll attack that too

Walk up her left side, and interact with her hand, then walk up further until you get a message

Now walk to her left foot, and interact with it to enter another battle

She will shift again, and you can walk a little further up between her legs for another message

At this point, you can interact with her feet to hit them (and reduce HP by 50 each time)

Walk up her left side, interact with her elbow, and you can now walk onto her body via her arm

Interact with her top button to enter battle with it, defeat it to unbutton (repeat with the other 3 buttons)

At this point you can walk onto her nipples to gain 30 TP (this will also cause her to moan)

Now interact with her left and right shoulders (more battles) to pull her undershirt down

Walk to the top of her bottoms, open your inventory and use the next item (the only one with 2 of it) to attach to her bottoms

Go up, and interact with one of her breasts to open another battle (you will need to defeat both to proceed)

This will cause her to turn over, now walk between her legs for another message (you can attack her feet infinitely at this point, reducing HP by 50 each time, but it won't go below 1)

Walk to the left, and interact with the flap of her pajama top in order to climb up onto it

Use the same inventory item that you did on her bottoms earlier again, then walk slightly below where it attaches, to jump

You can now walk down her left leg for a message, and up her back, by her hair for another

Walk down back onto the bed, and up to come out from underneath the covers

Walk to the right side, and interact with her face for another battle, when you defeat this one, you'll force your dick into her mouth (and no, I have no idea how a tiny guy has a regular sized dick)

After the blowjob, you will be given two options, choose the first to come in her mouth, waking her up, leading to BADEND,

Choose the second, and you'll end up back on the bed

Go to right side of bed, you will get a message to use the "thread" (first item). Use it, and then you can go down the bed.

Go to the car (where you started from), interact with it. Get a message saying you need batteries.

Go back up the bed and interact with the green clock on the left side of the bed head to get the batteries.

Now go back to the car, which pulls her pants down by attaching it to the thread you stuck to it and driving, I presume. Very quiet car to not make enough noise to wake her up though!

Now you can go back under the sheets. I think then you can climb up her body from her left pajama sleeve.

Now you can "attack" her crotch. On winning you can interact with it again to choose to progress to "the final stage of the operation" Choose not to and work on her boobs and mouth again until you can't anymore - skip this and you get a (similar) bad end.

When you progress, you can use the tape to pull her open - win and TRUE END GET.

Thank you qwerpoiu80 for the tail end of the walkthrough!

Loli, so PM me for the link

Last edited by a moderator:
Reputation score
Re: Little Night Intruder RJ144707

A little update for your walkthrough;

You have to go all the way down and interact with her feet (I think another little fight happens) then go between her legs and interact there. You might need to go to the right side of her tummy first though, I don't remember. After that I gave up... didn't seem worth it and the concept for this game is just weird as fuck.

Anyway, hope that helps.

Takaostar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Neat little game, though the concept is a little bizarre.

Worth a check out, people.

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Continuing walkthrough from above after "fight" with mouth...

Go to right side of bed, you will get a message to use the "thread" (first item). Use it, and then you can go down the bed.

Go to the car (where you started from), interact with it. Get a message saying you need batteries.

Go back up the bed and interact with the green clock on the left side of the bed head to get the batteries.

Now go back to the car, which pulls her pants down by attaching it to the thread you stuck to it and driving, I presume. Very quiet car to not make enough noise to wake her up though!

Now you can go back under the sheets. I think then you can climb up her body from her left pajama sleeve.

Now you can "attack" her crotch. On winning you can interact with it again to choose to progress to "the final stage of the operation" Choose not to and work on her boobs and mouth again until you can't anymore - skip this and you get a (similar) bad end.

When you progress, you can use the tape to pull her open - win and TRUE END GET.

And that's my good deed for the day lol. Extremely weird concept, but I'm sure it will have its fans ;)