What's new

ACT [ Game Circle Proto ] [ ゲームサークルぷろと] アッポー帝国の逆襲-スニークアクション- Counterstrike on the Apple Empire (Sneak Action) RJ132016 RE132016

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This game came out a few days ago it seems. I haven't found a thread for it so I decided to make one:

Looks like a pretty interesting game~
Skill-based stealth action!!
Use 3 skills to evade your enemies!!
Built with an upgraded version of the engine used for Violation Hell Proto.

* Story
One minute she was eating a banana parfait, the next: whoosh!
Whisked off to a parallel world
ruled by the absurd Apple Empire,
who have deemed all bananas illegal.
She is jailed for the crime of banana-having. Help her break out!

* Nudity & HP
The protagonist's hit points are related to her outfits.
Enemy strikes will strip her clothes off, making her more vulnerable to assault.

* Naughty bad guys
Enemies can catch the protagonist and strike her with sex attacks.
Attacks are animated!

* 3 skill system
Use three different skills to evade or escape enemies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: アッポー帝国の逆襲-スニークアクション-

This game came out a few days ago it seems. I haven't found a thread for it so I decided to make one:

Looks like a pretty interesting game~
Just "looks like"...:(

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just "looks like"...:(
So it wasn't that good?

From looking at the screenshots on DLSite, it looks like it'd be similar to ルゴーム砦の脱出, where you have to sneak around the enemies and fight if you get caught.

However, this circle isn't known for making very good games... usually they are short, have little content and/or are extremely frustrating.

Last edited:
OP
M

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So it wasn't that good?

From looking at the screenshots on DLSite, it looks like it'd be similar to ルゴーム砦の脱出, where you have to sneak around the enemies and fight if you get caught.

However, this circle isn't known for making very good games... usually they are short, have little content and/or are extremely frustrating.
I tried the trial. All it does is if you get spotted by the guard, you'll just slowly lose a piece of clothing. Once you lose enough, you'll get raped. that's about it.

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you even get out of the cell? I clicked on literally every square in there...

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"Q" on your keyboard should do it. You should notice a momentary "lag". Game was short, buggy, and generally not very appealing. It's not a very interesting game, I got numerous image missing fatal errors because it was scripted poorly, lost clothing pieces sometimes even when nowhere near the enemies, etc... It's far from ready for release, linear content, just... Bleh

Q to interact with objects
Z to talk
Arrows keys to move around

If an enemy spots you, you MAY lose a piece of clothing and will get a random sexual act performed on you. I got six boob grabs and three handies in one run, and nothing but vibrators in another. It ends once you get to the end of the room. First option after being raped gives you three hit points but no new clothing.

Edit: Oh, and there is no challenge to this game so long as you pay attention to the patterns. Just bare in mind if you actually put forth an effort, you may wind up getting nailed regardless.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there a link to this? All I can find are fake ones.