What's new

Game of Boners [English / WIP] Download Available!

AdultSciFi.net

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Game of Boners [English / WIP] Download Available!

I have seen many RPG Maker games and yours is surely one of the best looking. If you didn't tell it was RPG Maker I wouldn't have guessed! Good work!

OP
Deleted member 261030
Reputation score

Glad I found this one. Even the running around graphics are better than most. Really enjoyed the demo. Loving the sister.

The last teaser pic you included with the girl masturbating, is that in the demo version?
I have seen many RPG Maker games and yours is surely one of the best looking. If you didn't tell it was RPG Maker I wouldn't have guessed! Good work!
Thank you for the nice feedback!

To answer your question, Fenix34, he teaser pic with the girl masturbating is currently only in the Patreon version, however the Patreon version will be public soon for everyone to download.

AdultSciFi.net

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do you make some models yourself or do you use all premade ones? I personally avoid doing my own models because it takes much more time.

OP
Deleted member 261030
Reputation score

Do you make some models yourself or do you use all premade ones? I personally avoid doing my own models because it takes much more time.
Hi, sorry I missed your question. They're all pre-made, but heavily modified (as you probably noticed :D). Making the model textures from scratch would take way too much time I assume.