What's new

Game refusing to play VJ010186

neocon1

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I have been trying to play

for a few days now and can't figure out how to get it to think I live in japan, my computer is Jap locale and has never had an issue before, truth be told I downloaded the full version here

and couldn't get it to work, so I thought I would grab the trial and transfer files over, that didn't fix it lol, anyone ever have this issue and if so any advice, sorry for posting this in the main game thread, atleast I brought a stellar game to everyones attention lol

Re: Game refusing to play VJ010186

DummyCut版 NoDVD Patch for Ver1.01: (Cracked by2DJGAME)

See the links below that message? If you don't patch the game and download the crack, it's no wonder the game won't work.

Just my guess, Try adjust format in Region setting.

Manually setting it to Japanese instead of "Match Windows display language".

So I have been trying to play

for a few days now and can't figure out how to get it to think I live in japan, my computer is Jap locale and has never had an issue before, truth be told I downloaded the full version here

and couldn't get it to work, so I thought I would grab the trial and transfer files over, that didn't fix it lol, anyone ever have this issue and if so any advice, sorry for posting this in the main game thread, atleast I brought a stellar game to everyones attention lol

It has DRM. You need to download the crack in the description of your link.

Back