What's new

Games like Bitch Exorcist/Taimashi Rio 3?

Oir

Reputation score
I've played all the translated games from Housegames including Bitch Exorcist Rio 1-6.
For me, the 3rd game was by far the best. Way more polished and developed compared to the first 2 games but not bogged down by annoying gameplay mechanics like in the 4th game.

The entire theme of slowly being broken down on the island was amazing to me. Mindbreaks exist everywhere in all sorts of games in this genre but this one was really well done. The entire lack of actual restraints/Rio being there sorta of her own free will but finding herself overwhelmed by her captors over the days, being eventually driven to mind break was just fantastic and I haven't seen anything else like it in this genre.

I'm a huge fan of the games overall and find each of them exceptional but 3 was definitely the standout best for me.
Are there any other games like it in general? (Obviously aside from the other Rio games) and I'd also be very welcome to other games similar to the Rio series as a whole (the entire character isn't necessarily restrained or trapped right off the bat but unexpectedly becomes overwhelmed or trapped and by then it's too late type thing)

Same genre would be preferred including tentacles, rape, restraint/bondage, etc.

I know it's pretty specific but appreciate anything! Thanks!

Back