What's new

Games similar to Exorcism Shrine Maiden

fabiosd2018

Reputation score
Hello, I found this dynamism of the game interesting, including deterioration of the clothes, progression of the attacks of the enemies, from grab until penetration and everything.

I realized that it's a different type of mechanic in RPG MAKER, I would like more games in this style, that will give more character immersion.

Do you guys recommend some or can you explain to me what that different gaming system would be like in rpg maker?

Link to the Exorcism Shrine Maiden thread for those interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you guys recommend some or can you explain to me what that different gaming system would be like in rpg maker?

Yeah go play the last two by this dev since they're prequels.
And Moral Sword Asagi.
And Creature Hunter.

Hello, I found this dynamism of the game interesting, including deterioration of the clothes, progression of the attacks of the enemies, from grab until penetration and everything.

I realized that it's a different type of mechanic in RPG MAKER, I would like more games in this style, that will give more character immersion.

There's no standard to these types of systems. Some have varying degrees of clothing damage, some have it tied to HP. Some have enemy grabs in battles, some only have H if the character's "killed".
A few more you might be interested in:
- This dev's previous game. Has clothing destruction (but it's the entire uniform, not divided top/bottom), enemy grabs with generic poses and H-CG per enemy.
Coolsister's which has 2-stage stripping, enemies have H-attacks that change and progress.
RiceRing's Wanderer Girl Rei (Loli?) which has 2-stage clothing destruction, in-battle H-moves and status effects.

You should add that red collar slave girl from enokippu as well on the list.

is a particular favorite of mine. It doesn't have a ton of stages per action but the main character has two forms and sometimes multiple enemies can join in at once.

Sorry for necroing but this might be what you're looking for:

Last edited:
marle and the labyrinth of the black sea, karryn's prison, ankoku marimokan games (ryona warning), and fallen princess lucia story (loli warning) all have dynamic combat systems involving plenty of h cut ins.

Back