What's new

Games where you are the hentai monster.

TotalPerver#4354782

Reputation score
I'm tired of playing the female MC over and over and over again, I'd like to be on the other side for once! The only game I've played like this is Ganbare, which is fun (but hell if you're using a trackpad).

Do you have any suggestions?

ScuffedJays

Reputation score
The only one I can think of right off-hand is Marunomi. It's not the most polished or lengthy game, but it certainly ticks the fetish box of being a monster that hunts girls (mostly lolis IIRC). It does have an English patch.

Wings012

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You don't play a non-human, but Hentai Apocalypser Zubrius/Penix are two games where you play the dude. One's a sidescrolling action game, the other's some top down action game. You run around, beat girls up and do the raping.

I personally also prefer this format. It makes more sense as a game, you're rewarded for playing well. Getting the sex for not doing well seems counter productive, granted the usual games need you to beat the game to unlock the gallery mode.

She Ill server.

You play as a girl, but you summon monsters to rape other girls.

There's a number of RPGMaker type ones. The Orc of Vengeance is the only one that comes to mind.

You play an orc and basically do orc things. I don't really enjoy the gameplay of these, I tend to prefer action or simulation type games.

NamelessBlitzer

Reputation score
Virgin Invader. You fight against an all girls kingdom, and you restore your energy by fucking unconscious enemies. While you play as a human dude, you can summon monsters to do the fucking for you. Basically, each enemy type will have two H animation, one for the MC and another for the summoned monster.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Close to a 'puzzle' game in that you're just solving how to get at the girls.

There was some other game around that era where you play as tentacle monster and the 'fighting' is basically you try to ram into the enemy from certain angle so you hit them but not the reverse (since in raw damage output they will crush you) and you just try to sneak around the village to defeat the girls, but I forgot the name so eh.