What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ garigarigari ] がりがりがり Restless Devil Musume's Big Search 悪魔娘うろうろ探索RPG RE139427 RJ139427

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi everyone, a new HRPG came out today.

Screenshots:

Title:
悪魔娘うろうろ探索RPG

Developed By:
がりがりがり ( )

Release Date:
August 21st, 2014

RJ Number:

I don't have the game though, just letting you know this game is out there.

Also, it appears my photobucket account was erased. I created a new one...

* Play as protagonist "Karuru", the devil musume.

A soft-headed devil musume who instantly forgets her goals and evil ways explores a world fraught with lewd circumstances.

* Nipple f*ck, plump belly, gapeface, other maniac art. 20 base CGs each with up to 10 variants, a big boost from our past work.

* Requires RPG Tkool VX Ace RTP (free).

* If you get a game over, you will restart from your last save point.
* None of the CGs are collected by getting a game over.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 悪魔娘うろうろ探索RPG

You can forget the play believable.
in the demo are so many errors.
that you can not even get to see or test what.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The demos like... 15 seconds long, he just removed a lot of crap and the game wasn't nearly ready to be made a demo of, but the full version is good (all the "bugs" like a map not existing, were fixed)

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Jeez, is this an RPG, or frakking king's quest? Two houses I've found result in an auto-game over. Blah. Pass.

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm stuck after finding the red haired girl. There's 2 new events, one is where an ogre appears at the bottom right, which leads to a game over if you intervene and the other is with the red head girl, on the yard of the mansion on the top left of the city, but you're not able to see what's going on.
Sooooo.... what are you suppose to do? I've already talked to everyone twice lol..

Urthos

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't remember. Have you found the ork's secret hideout under the grave? What about getting the tentacle test kit or whatever from the tentacle scientist (doctor? idk).

Anyway, it says right at the beginning to save often as there are a lot of random game overs.

If you guys don't want to deal with the confusing factor of this game or get stuck and tired of trying to find the next step, there's a cg unlock switch in the very top left of the main map.

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't remember. Have you found the ork's secret hideout under the grave? What about getting the tentacle test kit or whatever from the tentacle scientist (doctor? idk).

Anyway, it says right at the beginning to save often as there are a lot of random game overs.

If you guys don't want to deal with the confusing factor of this game or get stuck and tired of trying to find the next step, there's a cg unlock switch in the very top left of the main map.
Thanks! I figured out on my own :p

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i am stuck in the main building, combination of fire torches red or purple

how is the combination there?

juan22

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Short Game. lots of tentacles :p