Tentacle God
Reputation score
DLsite :

ULMF Topic :
None
Done

Notes :
Thanks to @Sinflower for helping out.

You can find this and any other partial on my drive found in the signature.
All my partials have same password : Yugifan3

cakeofdoom

Lurker
Reputation score
Are you supposed to just copy and paste what's in the partial folder ? because i get an error with a system image that can't load as soon as i open the game and it won't let me play

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Are you supposed to just copy and paste what's in the partial folder ? because i get an error with a system image that can't load as soon as i open the game and it won't let me play
No you do not just extract and play. You need to extract the files in the rgss3a file. There is a step by step guide you can follow by checking out the readme located in my signature.

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@yugifan3 I actually wanted to test the partial but I get the same error as @cakeofdoom ... Thing is I downloaded the game from 3 torrents and none had rgss3a file since it's a MV game (I think). This is how it's the folder of the game just decompressing it from a 7z:

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Most MV games do not need extracting.
Two things that can cause error is that the files are encrypted. Just go into www and then sound, if it says rpgmvp then its encrypted and need to be decrypted using rpg maker mv decryper by Petschko
The other one is if the Game.exe is very big, that means all of the data is in it and you need to use EnigmaVBunpacker.
My readme has instructions on how to use both. Click on the button in my signature, at bottom select the tab how to apply partial and scroll down until you get to the MV guide.

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's the first one. All the things in there are encrypted, but having to decrypt everything...
Is there any other easier way of doing it instead of having to go to Petschko's website and do the decrypting folder by folder? Because it's really tedious and I don't know if it's worth the effort at all tbh lol

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You do not have to visit any website.
Just use the pc tool :

Like i said, was all there in the readme @ArashiBlitz

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah well, I preffered the website version. Just my things. Already did the whole thing yesterday anyways... Also ended the game and I don't know how to feel... Don't even know if it was worth or not.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I liked it. Two characters with different endings. Sure, is not super long, but it's still enjoyable.

Magikill

Reputation score
I already decrypted everything using the website version of the Petschkos RPG-Maker MV-File Decrypter but still got the loading error: img/system/Shadow1.png. I decrypted it again but it still couldn't load the specific file, is there a step I'm missing?

BlueFire213

Reputation score
Only the interference is translated right? Can I post my game up for this guy ^? I dont get errors anymore, the only thing that pops up is cliplogger every time I play game

Status
Not open for further replies.