What's new

RPG RPG Maker [同人ゲーム][せむしゃいむ] AnotherCase GreenVersion [d_169471]

dasam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1626380930167.png

Gameplay

From the author of Life Of Spirit ( ). A rather classic RPG game, without game over so far. You take missions, go into the field alone or with teammates. Skills are used with TP, increasing each turn. There is almost no mana-based skill. If your party is defeated, you go back to base (or GoR scene if conditions are met). The game is rather hard at first, you depend a lot on other party members to tank attacks while you only raise your stats with XP points (no levels). Heroine can have a title and perks associated, some positive or negative or both. They can be forced during a mission in echo to an event.

Story

You play as Letizia, the head of the knights of a peaceful kingdom. You are very close to the princess and have a crush on your superior. Very quickly, the country is invaded by demons, pig-like humanoid that capture women and use them as sex slaves and meat shields. The princess is captured and she teleports you to safety. You are found by a small garrison on an island, that the demons haven't yet reached. They appoint you as head of the army and you take on missions to protect the inhabitants of the island. Your ultimate goal being rescueing the princess and restore the country.

Sexual Content

While the game is still in progress, there is already quite a few scenes. The main quality of the game being the animated scenes, both in fights and outside. Be aware that the game takes a quite some time to start unlocking the sex scenes with the heroine. Past a certain point however, it gets easier to have them. Game also has a pregnancy system. Ennemies have to strip you before they can H you, and only certain types of enemies can do that (marked with heart icon). They can also harass you, and some teammates have skills to attack the heroine during the fight. She can be covered in semen or fluids during fights, or restrained. There is a craft system to make new outfits, that can only be used to "dream" sexual scenes.

Fetishes : Rape, Pregnancy, Blackmail, Tentacles, Monster, Bondage, GoR, Corruption, probably NTR in the future

Status of the game

Game is ver 0.15 right now. While the game is a little lacking with sexual content for now, there is already a lot to do. You can feel a lot more is planned, but the game is already enjoyable as it is. The quality of the animations and the drawings is really good. As mentioned before, the difficulty of the game may be a little high at first, but the story is very interesting as the heroine's authority is questioned. However, the BIGGEST matter of concern is the long time between updates without any news from the developper. The first build was on 01/01/20, with a few updates to february. The next update was 10 months later on 12/20/20 and nothing since then. He's probably still working on it, but you shouldn't expect the game to be finished anytime soon at the current pace. I definitly recommend the game though, while the interface may be a bit unusual, it is a game that deserves more spotlight.

Sample

Pros
-Great animations and art
-Interesting story
-Combat mechanics
-A lot of things to do
-Very few bugs

Cons

-Long time between updates
-Quite a lot of farming
-The craft system, tedious
-Sexual content starts rather late
-Interface and options
-Only one save allowed (you have to mess with save files to start a new game)

Last edited:

Asleep

Reputation score

All links related to this game are gone or inaccessible, it seems. The dev dropped the ball on this one. Sad, it seemed to be quite a promising game to be quite honest. Even the DLsite announce page is gone.
Looks like AnotherCase of a dead game.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Dang, definitely one of the more promising games for me.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I remember life of spirit was like 1,100 Yen and now it's like 110. I think this dev had his dreams crushed or something... Poor guy. But who's to say, rest in peace.

Asleep

Reputation score
I remember life of spirit was like 1,100 Yen and now it's like 110. I think this dev had his dreams crushed or something... Poor guy. But who's to say, rest in peace.
If that's the case then I feel bad for him. Life of Spirit was an excellent game and it had plenty of mechanics. Life of Spirit had a potential to become a top seller if only it had more exposure like the big names in the hentai RPG industry. IMO I loved playing Life of Spirit more than say, Princess Sacrifice.

OP
D

dasam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yep, it seems the dev has gone dark. Too bad, luckily I still have the game in my dmm library. It had real potential, to the point I would create a post for it. Let's hope he's still alive and will eventualy work on it again..

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I'm shocked it flew by most people's radar as well, it was a fantastic H game. Especially after all the content updates it got, the H game isn't even translated to English despite being dirt cheap. It's unlikely to get an official translation too given the dev went MIA. I guess it's a case similar to Mephisto's H games where people weren't attracted to the artstyle despite the amazing H game mechanics that make a tier above standard.

BadPlayBoy

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
I'm sorry for dig this up but I really like this author's game, does anyone have version 0.15? Even if the game is dead I still want it. All I can found are version 0.07.

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Asking for older versions of games must be accompanied with proof that you could not find them at their original source. Official warning.
I'm sorry for dig this up but I really like this author's game, does anyone have version 0.15? Even if the game is dead I still want it. All I can found are version 0.07.
Looking for this too...