What's new

Character Victim Aggressor Male Female Futa Creature gettag's Grotto

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey guys. I'm just posting this up now but it's pretty WIP atm, i'll return to it later for more fleshing out.

Important Links:
- Contains most of the characters i've released publically

- Videos
- Thanks to Viket

Aggressors:

The code for each of the aggressors I made can be safely divided into three types, Baomaru, Baomaru Custom, and Mob.

Baomaru types
are basically the standard kuromaru setup. You simply grab an enemy and use arrow keys to change position.

Baomaru Custom characters are ones i coded mostly, or completely from scratch, but emulate the baomaru style with the addition of extra bells and whistles such groping moves and struggle systems.

Mob types are basically a throng of weak enemies that fight together. There isn't much control you have over these types besides spawning them.

brian.png
Brian Battler

Type: Baomaru
Moves: Doggy, Mating Press, Sideways Missionary, Standing F*** (just an alternative cowgirl atm)
H-Attack Command: Z
AI: Weak
Development Status: ACTIVE

Kim Dong Hwan
kim.PNG

Moves: Doggy, Mating Press, Sideways Missionary, Cowgirl
H-Attack Command: down+start
AI: No
Development Status: Inactive

Terry Bogard
terry.PNG

Moves: Doggy, Doggy Alternative, Mating Press, Sideways Missionary, Sideways Cowgirl, Blowjob
H-attack Command: down + start
AI: No

Roxy

Type: Baomaru Custom (With Struggle System)
Moves: Doggy, Standing Doggy, Piledriver, Blowjob, Grope
H-attack Command: A+B+Down
AI: Yes

Tower of Bloody Fight
Type: Mob
Moves: Doggy, Cowgirl, Blowjob, Mating Press, Standing Doggy
AI: Yes
Development Status: ACTIVE

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If I remember right, not all your aggressors know how to use the hentai moves when controlled by the AI right? I think its important to mention this. That way people won't get confused when they fight them in the versus and start wondering why they don't do any h moves.

OP
gettagmk2

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
If I remember right, not all your aggressors know how to use the hentai moves when controlled by the AI right? I think its important to mention this. That way people won't get confused when they fight them in the versus and start wondering why they don't do any h moves.
Hey, good idea! That's been updated!

Also, the TOBF update is up. It adds Choi (basically an alternate character for norimaro, but they both can appear by default, its toggleable in the config file) and a dog, which is atm a mix of @Shana Fenix's Umbreon and the dog from Kuromaru. I wanted to add a side missionary position for the dog, but I didn't want to delay things so that will come later. You can get to it from the releases link, but if anyone just wants a direct link with the changelog, it's

OP
gettagmk2

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
I love the orie you have, most of the victims work with kuromaru and stuff right?
I think about 3/4 of the baomaru stuff works, but not full compat for kuromaru

. Added Choi's cowgirl and made some adjustments to make escaping from the dog earlier.
Litchi was released as well, but fair warning its a bit of a mess right now.

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think about 3/4 of the baomaru stuff works, but not full compat for kuromaru

. Added Choi's cowgirl and made some adjustments to make escaping from the dog earlier.
Litchi was released as well, but fair warning its a bit of a mess right now.
Nice i downloaded your mugen pack but i can't seem to add characters into it despite copying the .def into the document, has the method changed?

also don't know how to get roxy's grope move to go off despite the inputs being right.

OP
gettagmk2

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
Does it go straight into doggy? The grope move only happens if the victim has the right animations for it, so that may be why.

As for adding characters, the select.def you must modify is the one in data/neon, not the data folder.

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does it go straight into doggy? The grope move only happens if the victim has the right animations for it, so that may be why.

As for adding characters, the select.def you must modify is the one in data/neon, not the data folder.
ohh ok also yeah it usually does i'll figure it out now that i know the proper folder to file to add characters to lol thank you again.

ShenHue

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey, I downloaded the last Es and Psylocke updates, but I think the Brian on your MEGA folder is not the most recent, because they don't do the grope move.
And when I put the new option.cns, that Psylocke update brings, in Brian, when I start a battle I get an error when the brian.def don't load. I did something wrong?

Attachments

jalex1522

Reputation score
sorry for noob question but how use the other moves , is always doggy

OP
gettagmk2

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
So I finally managed to guess the password for this account and edit this post..
A while back the MEGApocalypse occured, which afaik just involved a bunch of people with some association to ULMF getting their megas reported, so the now long dead link has been replaced. In the interest of avoiding that, I post most of my stuff on Hentaicharmugen, which is linked on the first page. I also updated links with a more updated starter pack with my stuff in it made by viket, and a link to my xvids account..

Anyhow, as for what i am up to recently, im currently working on making some updates to TOBF in the hopes of making it a more coherent and polished character overall. Right now i'm just altering some animations for the default enemy, and then i'll work on some modifications to Roxy/Poison. After that i'll probably delve into changes into the code and whatnot.

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do you still have Lilith lying around? I can't find any copies of her after your archive got purged.

OP
gettagmk2

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
I have a semi-updated version, but i'm not done with it (mainly because I wanted to draw a portrait for her like the one she-hulk has). I can try to fix the other stuff up and post it though
Yeah, I'll post it on HCM in like 2-3 days.

OP
gettagmk2

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
Added some more characters to

Yuzuriha - Updated mating press

Sakura Kasugano - compat for brian's threesome move, attackable helper

Yuri Sakazaki - compat for brian's threesome move