What's new

Girl X Battle

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Anyone play this game? Its for android/ios pretty competitive game not realy p2w (can be 1 of em tho) almost everything you can farm em in the game.

Incase if anyone want to try it.

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Girl X Battle

Been playing it for 3 weeks now, pretty good and entertaining, I have many favorite characters.

Also, I feel your pain magikarp...

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Haven't tried this game yet, but the art style looks cute! A gameplay video on youtube looked interesting as well, but I'm not sure about the long time motivation of it. Have you played it long enough to make a comment about it?

OP
autizboyz

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Haven't tried this game yet, but the art style looks cute! A gameplay video on youtube looked interesting as well, but I'm not sure about the long time motivation of it. Have you played it long enough to make a comment about it?
I've only play for 2-3 weeks, and its pretty good everything is just like any other dmm game (If you ever play any of them) the pvp is pretty challanging and fun in the same time.

Everything is progressing based on academy level which is pretty hard (Well not realy hard it just takes time if you dont want to spend any real money) when you reach level 50+, if you want to try/play the game there is this vending machine always pick the "buy 10" thing unless you have amazing luck.

The dev always throw a lot of event such as double item rate and stuff, so it's pretty fun to try it. The combat is pretty simple you can active skill manualy but you cant do manualy on pvp/1 on 1 battle.