What's new

Give me scenarios. (Shoutbox tolerance help)

R

Ryka

I have learned that in my past, I have fought back a lot. Over small things that I get insulted about. When I am insulted, my instinct is to fight back. Then I annoy everyone because I never get through to the ones who insult me. I am constantly updating them on the state of my self worth.

For instance, when something awesome comes up, like my college situation for example, someone says something that really throws me off my perch so to speak. It feels really horrible when someone calls you retarded for not doing good enough, even when you're off to a good start as it is.

What I am asking though is to give me scenarios I can study off of, something I can model from. Someone say something nice about your lives, then have someone debunk it, and tell you that you're stupid or something. Then react to it like I should react. I need a model because people who used to like me aren't anymore. And it's because of the conflicts I normally get into.

Edit: I talked outside of this community about what happens here to the people who genuinely actually get along with my personality. They told me that if I don't fit in, if these things happen as often as they do, maybe I should leave. I have done some thinking on the subject and I realized the shoutbox is not for me. So I left it. It would be for the best.

Last edited:

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Give me scenarios. (Shoutbox tolerance help)

Stop. Just stop. You're fighting Tenshi with BDSM, which is like fighting fire with gasoline. Instead of speaking your mind ALL the time, remain neutral and wait a few minutes before posting in the shoutbox. And just because somebody doesn't like you, or you think they don't like you, it is NOT the end of the world. Just ignore them; you'll only make more enemies if you bitch about it. I have learned this shit the hard way. Now get in the kitchen and make me a sammich!