What's new

ACT [GRIMHELM] Alien Quest: Eve (RJ311440)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Deleted all of his posts :unsure:
It's because his public posts featured nudity, and Patreon probably deleted all of them when Grimhelm was MIA or he did it when he came back :p

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
At least we can throw money at him again which he so clearly deserves.

@J300mer,
It is literally a case of RNG. I got them half the time 2 days ago, and earlier today i got them 0 of the time. Keep trying i guess.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I know where they are, I'm just saying that there's 2 animations that I cannot physically get going.
Have you played the demo through? Not sure if this could be the case but maybe you can't get the other two animations until after a certain point?

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Funny enough I can kinda guess what the last two augments do just from the patreon image alone:
The blue one will most likely have a medium to low chance of freezing/slowing an enemy with +300 damage.
The last one will most likely either increase your attack range, have a small chance at an insta-kill, or increase your attack speed with +500 damage

Also I love the Patreon description:
"My new game, Alien Quest: EVE is a side-scrolling platform game.
It's inspired by Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion but also has RPG status system."
Umm you're forgetting one. It's pretty blatant as well.

fionajason

Reputation score
i want to ask where's the machine where the MC get machine rape? and do u have a save for it?

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The save I attached has it on file 2. Just go to the right, and there are platforms where there are machine hands that rape you

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
He excluded 6 animation wonder if that everything? I remember he showed some futa action but hes been away for a year. Weird if the game is near finished but wouldn't complain since it a well polished game in my opinion.

Derp666

Reputation score
Was hoping for vaginal implantation with the facehugger. I mean, ideally it would be more viable since it keeps the host alive. A poor parasite is one that kills its host.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Xenomorphs aren't technically parasites anymore once they're at the stage where they burst out of the chest...

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
A poor parasite is one that kills its host.
I just love crap like that. Tell that to parasitic wasps. They do the exact same thing as Xenomorphs - implant the paralyzed living being with larvae, so it can feed in peace on a fresh meat. Process is a bit less "wow" but the concept is the similar - the host is killed from within. Also, don't forget that many parasites kill their hosts due to excesive breeding or diseases they might cause. Some even change the host behaviour so it can be eaten by another, larger host (check out the zombie snails). In the end, all that matters is if the parasite has created another generation of its kind. If yes, it doesn't matter that the host is dead. It's a parasitism, not symbiosis or commensalism.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Whenever I see a Facehugger in H-works, it just reminds me of Ishimura's
All of which I think are top quality ones.

that1person

Reputation score
I can't seem to trigger the guro finish of the facehugger. I tried dying from the hold and also from just getting hit by them. Any idea what I'm missing?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Not 100% but I got it after getting caught in the hold and shaking it off after awhile. Some time later, I died to a Xeno....and while she was lying on the ground it just triggered.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
I can't seem to trigger the guro finish of the facehugger. I tried dying from the hold and also from just getting hit by them. Any idea what I'm missing?
to get that finish, you need to let the facehugger get you and wait for it to impregnate you.
Then, the xeno has to grab you and wait for the rape animation end.