What's new

ACT [Grimhelm] Dungeon & Maid RE162431 RJ162431

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Dungeon & Maid - DEMO OUT

Oh is there a cum option in the gallery?

Bialge

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do I find the game's registry file so I can alter it with those saves? Sorry I'm not the most tech savvy person.
It's not the game files you're supposed to edit, but Windows' registry itself.

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Or beat the game, its actually not that hard, there is a lot of health potion trough the game and save you green gems for bosses, they do a lot of damage.

Search every area and find attack health bonuses
and don't forget the dash button!

the first demo was a hell lot harder than the final game

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah the game isn't hard, only the final boss that I spam Thunder Storm (his HP is too much -*-)

The most annoying enemy is the floating ghost that shoot rape blue liquid, really hate it :mad:

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Holy shit I actually managed the registry thing, for someone technologically backwards like me this is a major achievement!

In less tech savvy terms for anyone who wants to know.

Use the Run function, type in regedit and hit enter, go to the Current User Folder, Software and then Grimhelm.

By that point you need one of the files downloaded of course.

Then you just click on the Dungeon&Maid folder, go to the file menu at the top, hit import, find the file you download and import it.

Worked for me on Windows 10 just fine.

Awesome stuff Bialge!

maniac

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guys I'm stuck at one stage where you need blue key for the next chamber, can someone explain to me how to get keys? thanks in advance

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

guys I'm stuck at one stage where you need blue key for the next chamber, can someone explain to me how to get keys? thanks in advance
Top. To the left.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What are the coins for? Just score? You get to buy stuff? What is in the gold chests and is there some sort of NG+?

Also anyone else sees the incredible resemblance between this and Rogue Legacy. I guess the dev played RL alot.

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

gold is for green gems wich gives you the thunder moves they cost 10 000 coins

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm confused at a point. I've reached the floating naked woman boss, but I can't get her to activate. She just sits there with damage numbers coming off of her whenever I attack but no HP.

Do I need the green key? I somehow got here without getting a green key and I've been seeing those chests here and there.

salsher19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah the game isn't hard, only the final boss that I spam Thunder Storm (his HP is too much -*-)

The most annoying enemy is the floating ghost that shoot rape blue liquid, really hate it :mad:
Yeah that ghost annoyed the hell out of me the most, especially when you need to jump from platform to platform you get caught by the liquid and fall to the bottom -_-

mlanran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do you unlock all of the golden chests in the first area when you fight the lizard boss?

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

how do you unlock all of the golden chests in the first area when you fight the lizard boss?
From what i noticed the mobs have a chance to drop some sort of "key" buff which i presume unlocks those chest if you reach them in time.

Anyone can tell me what all buffs do? I know about HP/MP regen, triple shot, the familiar and the armor. But ive seen other which i have no idea what do.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

From what i noticed the mobs have a chance to drop some sort of "key" buff which i presume unlocks those chest if you reach them in time.

Anyone can tell me what all buffs do? I know about HP/MP regen, triple shot, the familiar and the armor. But ive seen other which i have no idea what do.
For the Golden Lock chests, go right at the last save point before the lizard. There'll be a dominatrix in the next room, and a king(?) in the room after that. Defeat him and/or drop down through the wooden platform (down+jump) to find the gold key which unlocks those chests. Each stage has a different key you'll want to find (stage three, it's required).

-Buffs-
-Triple bolt: uncharged shots fire in groups of three
-Red Potion/Blue Potion: Recharge HP/MP rapidly
-Pink Cat/Familiar: Floats behind you and fires a small shot every time you shoot
-Shield: reduces all damage you take to 1, prevents flinching when hit.
-Winged Boot: increases movement speed
-Wings: allows you to jump infinitely
-Star: temporary invincibililty, kill enemies you run into.
-Panty with a lock: prevents clothing destruction (unless you fall to 'really' low health. May be a bug, not sure.)

Can't think of any others off the top of my head.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I did very much enjoy this game but the only challenge came from that one annoying platform puzzle, the best word to describe that part was frustrating though. Enemies with more novel behaviour, like the one that spits tentacles, would have helped, or making the super-laser attack take a percentage of your mana (So you can only use it 3? times whatever your max MP is) instead of a flat number. A cooldown on the lightning attack would have made it necessary to actually fight the bosses too.

Overall fun (but not challenging) game play, great art and animation, fluid controls. What more could you want from this type of game?

Last edited:

HentaiFan926

Reputation score

So, here's a bit of a funny glitch. Note, I found this on accident after constantly missing keys in certain stages.

It seems you can play to a point, save, quit to title, and start a new game. Now, you might ask what this does. Nothing! ... At first. Get a game over, then continue. Suddenly you have your stats from your save at the beginning of the game. All stats and keys are inherited. New Game+ glitch for those who want to power through and laugh, I guess? I'm using the 720 version, so I don't know if it's somehow exclusive to that or not.

Okay, I think I get WHY it does it. Due to how the game saves and stores stats, getting a game over after starting a game and hitting continue causes the game to grab any saved stats. Since starting a new game doesn't cause the game to save, nor does a game over, your old stats get pulled instead when you press continue.

Last edited:

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, here's a bit of a funny glitch. Note, I found this on accident after constantly missing keys in certain stages.

It seems you can play to a point, save, quit to title, and start a new game. Now, you might ask what this does. Nothing! ... At first. Get a game over, then continue. Suddenly you have your stats from your save at the beginning of the game. All stats and keys are inherited. New Game+ glitch for those who want to power through and laugh, I guess? I'm using the 720 version, so I don't know if it's somehow exclusive to that or not.

Okay, I think I get WHY it does it. Due to how the game saves and stores stats, getting a game over after starting a game and hitting continue causes the game to grab any saved stats. Since starting a new game doesn't cause the game to save, nor does a game over, your old stats get pulled instead when you press continue.

Actually even in the very first save spot. You can dive down to the secret with the "Wing" power-up and collect all the scrolls, back-track to save and quit.
Then continue again, everything will reset except your stats, so you can just do it again and collect the power-ups until you are satisfied with it. The game saves only your stats and not everything else.

Discovered this glitch in the demo. Even works with the full game.

----- Anyway ------
I dislike the way the player runs.
The tentacles, just one touch and boom.
When an enemy gets too close you cannot shoot at them.
No way to look down.
Physics problem.

Last edited: