What's new

Growing Legacies (dragoon93041)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Pan: HP = 55/55, PP = 68, EP = 63/111, Status = Injured, 18 EP spent this combat, Regenesis 54 HP with 4 EP upkeep, Grappled
: HP = 37/60, PP = 85, EP = 65, Costs 2 to summon, Status = Fine

Netrixa Pregnant with a demon and two faeries, Water/Entropy/Fire mage, spent 9 EP 5 this combat, KOd

Orgrosh, Fine, Aroused, Pregnant with a demon and a faerie
Sarah

Enemies
Some atm, forgot about this
Crossbowmen: Both blind
Slingers 1 blind, 1 dead, 4 at large
Leader: Stabbing Pan

The Village of Carcaver
Aubrey, tavern maid, knocked up with twins, one demonic and one faerie
Witch, apothecary, unpopular
Huntmistress of Sivicine
Acolyte 1, red haired half elf with slim build
Acolyte 2
Acolyte 3
Stormseer, beardman McWizardWarrior
Acolyte of Doraleous, female

Diamond Hills
Evil, Experimenting Witch Her Magically Distorted Voice
-Tentacle Beasts
-Generic Goons
-Netrixa's 3 Classmates - Alessia Kayle the elven firemage, Kreita Nees the Crolian human druid and healer, and Teleigh Mirchios the Badarian Aether and Water mage

Meres
Only dis pear currently.

The woman jabbed him in the side threateningly, and the man definitely didn't stop making to choke Pan, though his wounds would again seal themselves up. No further barrage of projectiles would come in, at least, leaving Xaos to float unharmed for a moment. "You're not the one making demands here! Last chance!" Whether she didn't take his threat seriously or simply didn't understand the gravity of it was hard to say.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hmm, let's see. Another stab and no promise that they aren't going to try and just slit their throats after they took their stuff? Plus the guy was still choking him and Pan wasn't in to that? Yeah, no thanks. "Do it Xaos!" With his healing magic now at the point where they would have to take him out in a few seconds just to take him down, Pan shapeshifted, changing in different ways. His skin became tough as armor (Odd Skin + Armored Hide x 3 + Natural Armor for 10 AV, strong against bludgeoning, weak to piercing) and he developed a venom gland in his mouth and special organs (Glowing Fluids + Toxic Fluids x 2 + Blood Spray + Venomous Fluids + Venomous Attack (Paralyze) + Potent Venom x 3 + Doubly Powerful Venom [+24 to check to paralyze, deals 6d6 damage, inflicts two stacks of paralyze]) . He bit his cheek, letting the blood flow into his mouth, and spat the now-glowing red blood into the faces of the crossbowman and the leader.

Xaos meanwhile, not nearly as worried about the bandits as he/it was about the Reaper, poured his all into the spell. He would have to unsummon if the Reaper ran out of targets but it didn't look like it would. Dedicated concentration, sacrificing all 8 dodge dice to get 4 extra dice for casting. They were hitting him anyway so and he can ignore damage while casting so why not, right?

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Pan: HP = 48/55, PP = 68, EP = 59/111, Status = Injured, 22 EP spent this combat, Regenesis 54 HP with 4 EP upkeep, Grappled

Netrixa Pregnant with a demon and two faeries, Water/Entropy/Fire mage, spent 9 EP 5 this combat, KOd

Reaper, Unharmed, 120 Body, 15 AV
Has Skill with Unarmed, Unarmed Fighter, Resilient, Grapple Expert, Battle Hardened, and Hard Hitter Talents, 2x the Pain Resistant Talent, and has all of the skills under the Unarmed and Grappler groups, Whirlwind Attack, and Superhuman Toughness.

Sarah

Enemies

The Village of Carcaver
Huntmistress of Sivicine
Acolyte 2
Acolyte 3

Diamond Hills
-Tentacle Beasts
-Generic Goons
-Netrixa's 3 Classmates - Alessia Kayle the elven firemage, Kreita Nees the Crolian human druid and healer, and Teleigh Mirchios the Badarian Aether and Water mage

Meres
Only dis pear currently.

Rolls
Blood Spray Recoil: 7 damage
Attack: 57 vs blind guy can't roll high enough to dodge it and 55 for leader, hitting.
Damage: 24, ignoring worn AV, so crossbowman is badly hurt.
Resistance: Both receive 2 instances of Paralyzed.

Casting: 5 successes, passes only because Xaos has martial magician. Good pick.

Resistance: The man on top of Pan and the leader don't get turns from Paralyzed.
The other guys, seeing things going poorly, just retreat.

The man that was on top of pain gave a shocked cry as he hissed a wave of blood onto him, splattering him and the woman next to them, and Pan felt him seize up. Xaos, suffering the bombardment with what dignity he could did as asked; he summoned a reaper. From the ground, a black portal emerged, a circle of anti-light that seemed to dark all things around it. From it emerged a shadowy figure, vaguely humanoid but twisted, with elongated limbs and and prolonged neck ending in a face that was twisted and featureless save for the glowing red eyes and the gaping, empty hole of a mouth. Its too-long arms ended in too-big claws, each as long as a human arm, and its leg split midway to effectively form four limbs. As the shadowy portal closed, the thing stepped into the light, revealing gnarled, too-pale skin stretched over thick bones, and it let out a sucking, rumbling howl.

The other bandits, rather than let out another volley, saw this second monster summoned and seemingly opted to flee, taking their blinded comrades with them as they started scattering into the woods.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Xaos, knowing what he had to do now that he had done what he had hoped not to do, gave the order "Kill the FLEEing bandits. Leave all others ALONe. AFTer you kill at LEASt three, collect the DEAd bodies, bring them here, and kill that male bandit." With his spikes and a few minor illusionary arrows, he indicated the reaper's targets. "Sorry about that Xaos... You can head back after the reaper has had its fill." Xaos bobbed in the air, his version of a nod. Pan sighed and looked at the three living people still around. First, he tied up the two paralyzed enemies securely, moving the leader a little farther away from the other bandit in case the reaper got messy with its slaughter. He sighed as he dragged her along. "You really should have taken my deal. Could have ended things with a lot less blood but no, you had to win. The problem is, I don't lose. A draw? Sure, but I'm not about to just surrender and let you cut my throat." He thoroughly searches both of the paralyzed enemies, removing anything sharp and/or valuable. He also searches the bodies of the dead bandits. While he'd like to start the sex now, he's got a few things to do. First, cleanses his blood but instead creates claws capable of transmitting the same kind of venom through the claws. He doesn't do any extra damage to the bandits, just making sure they are fully paralyzed. In fact, he makes sure the male bandit survives, just in case the reaper comes up short. He tends to Netrixa and the female bandit, more to the former than the latter but he wants her to survive. He'll figure out something to do with her to punish her.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Pan: HP = 55/55, PP = 68, EP = 55/111, Status = Injured, 26 EP spent this combat, Regenesis 54 HP with 4 EP upkeep, Grappled

Has Skill with Unarmed, Unarmed Fighter, Resilient, Grapple Expert, Battle Hardened, and Hard Hitter Talents, 2x the Pain Resistant Talent, and has all of the skills under the Unarmed and Grappler groups, Whirlwind Attack, and Superhuman Toughness.

Sarah

Enemies

The Village of Carcaver
Huntmistress of Sivicine
Acolyte 2
Acolyte 3

Diamond Hills
-Tentacle Beasts
-Generic Goons

Meres
Only dis pear currently.

Rolls
Paralysis: The dude fails, the girl passes, and makes to run away. She gets 80 feet into the woods. What Pan does about that is up to you, in the meantime I'm going to roll for the reaper.

The bandits, fleeing, cannot outrun the reaper. They can, however, attempt to hide from it.
Reaper Perception: 0 successes. Oof.
Blind Guys: 0 and 0, so the reaper can get both of them.
Other Guys: 2, 3, 6, and -1, resulting in the reaper getting its requisite three kills before it comes back.

Unfortunately for Pan's plan, the poison proved insufficient to completely keep the woman contained, as she managed to turn and bolt while Pan was getting out from underneath the paralyzed man on top of him. He would have no trouble binding the man, but he'd have to do something about the woman.

Unfortunately, the only bandits who had been slain before they had bolted had been incinerated, leaving them without any salvageable equipment. The reaper followed the other fleeing bandits out into the woods, and over the next few minutes, Pan would hear a few screams off in the distance. It was likely that the conjured daemon had been able to fulfill its minimum feeding quota....

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Pan rubbed his eyelids. "Xaos, a pit, for her, please?" Xaos rolled it's large eye in a foot-wide circle but cast Pitfall underneath the running woman. If she fell into the pit, he'd walk over, an arm wreathed in emerald flame(?) and say "Don't run again or I'm just going to turn you to ash. I'm not going to kill you if you don't run, there's got to be something more useful than that." If she does escape, well... Pan can't really give enough of a shit. Fine, whatever, she gets away. Since the rest of the bandits had been obliterated, Pan searches the remaining, paralyzed bandit for equipment and tie the brigand to a tree, making sure he has nothing on him except his clothes. Then he'll make sure Netie is not dying and wrap her wounds, waiting for her to awaken.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Pan: HP = 55/55, PP = 68, EP = 55/111, Status = Injured, 26 EP spent this combat, Regenesis 54 HP with 4 EP upkeep, Grappled
: HP = 37/60, PP = 85, EP = 64/65, Costs 2 to summon, Status = Fine

Sarah

Enemies

The Village of Carcaver
Huntmistress of Sivicine
Acolyte 2
Acolyte 3

Diamond Hills
-Tentacle Beasts
-Generic Goons

Meres
Only dis pear currently.

Rolls
For future reference: Trap spells take 12 rounds to cast, they basically can't be used when already engaged in combat. They're more efficient damage wise than regular damage spells, so they're meant to be used more for preparation. So he just summoned vines instead as I didn't feel like pestering you about it.

Approaching the vine-grabbed woman, Pan's threat was somewhat lost given that she couldn't see anything. She would snarl at where she thought that he was standing - fairly accurately - and replied; "Useful? I'll warn you that I can bite down VERY hard!" Checking the bandit, Pan would find that he had a shortsword, a dozen more crossbow bolts, and nearby lay his crossbow. His armor was simple, cheap leathers. Otherwise, he had a set of lockpicks, a leather bag filled with coin and trinkets, and a sun hat with a leather tie.

Checking on Netrixa, she was merely stunned, and after a shake - or a grope - would sit up and rub her head where it had been hit by the slingers. "Owwww.... That's gonna leave a lump!"

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
"HA! Sorry, no, not in the mood. We'll figure out something else." Pan grew needle-fingers to inject weakening venom into the woman's veins, tied her up with rope since the vines were a summon and would disappear when Xaos left, searched her for any and all items, removing clothing if he had to, and dragged her to her companion. He searched her for items as well and counted the coins he had gotten from the venture and put the rest of the items in a sack... except for the hat which he choose to wear.

"Yeah, well, we need to get you a bodyguard. I'm not exactly built for something like that." He would help Nettie to her feet. "Maybe you could summon something for yourself... but first, you should probably heal yourself." He looks at the bandits "So... I know what would happen if we caught thieves where I lived... but what do you think people around here would do to them? Does Meres even have the resources for a jail? And if she has a bounty, maybe we could turn her in... or maybe we could find a collar for her until she's paid off her bad karma."

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Pan: HP = 55/55, PP = 68, EP = 51/111, Status = Fine, 30 EP spent this combat, Regenesis 54 HP with 4 EP upkeep

Netrixa Pregnant with a demon and two faeries, Water/Entropy/Fire mage, spent 9 EP 5 this combat

Sarah

Enemies

The Village of Carcaver
Huntmistress of Sivicine
Acolyte 2
Acolyte 3

Diamond Hills
-Tentacle Beasts
-Generic Goons

Meres
Only dis pear currently.

"Ghnk!" The woman seized as he jabbed the paralytic venom into her, twitching for a moment before going still. As he deprived her of her possessions after securing her near the other bandit, Pan would find that she had a saber that had a bit of his own blood on it, another bag full of coins and minor trinkets, a set of five throwing knives, and a pair of potions. As he pulled her clothes apart, he also find that she had a nice pair of perky tits, and an athletic, sculpted physique including some visible abdominal muscle. Between their two collections, Pan found four seashells, a silver chain necklace with a diamond-shaped locket bearing a carved amethyst, two gold nuggets, a tiny carved ivory statue of a cat, a gold ring that resembled a wedding band, and twenty three coins.

Once she was secured, he was free to head over to check on Netrixa. "What, not swearing tah protect me?" She asked sardonically, before straightening, brightening up, and grinning. "Oh... Right! I forgot I could do that for a sec..." She said, the hand holding her battered noggin glowing slightly as she channeled her healing magic into it. "Thieves? They usually get put in jail where I'm from, but that's Therion. It's a pretty big city though, things are probably different out here. Depends on if they've killed any folk I'd guess? Eheheh... I ain't exactly had a lot of run-ins with Meres's justice system," she replied to his other questions, before grinning. "I like the collar idea! Maybe some 'lil cat ears or a tail plug to go with it. And a leash. Probably a gag when she wakes up..."

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Pan appreciates the sight of the woman. Soft was nice but he had a thing for nice muscles on a girl in the right places. He grins at Nettie "Something to think about." He looked at each of the objects in turn, eventually asking Nettie to see if she could figure out if any of them were magical and find out what the potions did, either with skill (if she had it) or the Inspect spell. He looked at the ring specifically, thought about it for a few moments before he shrugged and pocketed it instead of putting it in the sack and went over to the prisoners. He gagged the leader and looked at the other "Honestly, I was only keeping you alive in case the Reaper didn't manage to catch three of your friends. Now it's a bit awkward... eh, I'll let you go. Too much trouble for not enough reward. I'll leave a knife for you to cut yourself free. But if I see you again, I'm going to make you wish the Reaper had come back hungry, okay?" He winked.

"As for you." He turned back to the female leader. "You're coming with us." He attempts to use some of the clothing to at least cover her skin. Then he realized that with her weakened to the point of paralyzation, someone would need to drag her. He rolled his eyes and began moving her bindings in a way that would allow her to walk while still preventing her upper half from doing anything. He made sure to pad the ropes, knowing they could cause blisters if they weren't treated. "You see all of this? This is for you. You try to escape, things get less comfortable." When the weakening venom had worn off enough for her to walk, Pan would stick one of the throwing knives into the tree where the male bandit could reach it, set the leader on her feet, and set off on the way they had been going.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Pan: HP = 55/55, PP = 68, EP = 47/111, Status = Fine, 34 EP spent this combat, Regenesis 54 HP with 4 EP upkeep
: HP = 71, PP = 106, EP = 77, Status = Costs 14 to summon, Status = Fine

Netrixa Pregnant with a demon and two faeries, Water/Entropy/Fire mage, spent 9 EP 5 this combat

Sarah

Enemies

The Village of Carcaver
Huntmistress of Sivicine
Acolyte 2
Acolyte 3

Diamond Hills
-Tentacle Beasts
-Generic Goons

Meres
Only dis pear currently.

Pan's paralyzed foe could not respond in any coherent manner, doing little more than staring at Pan and twitching in his bonds due to the venom. How thankful the man was for his life was hard to say, given that, but with a knife nearby and his life spared, he would be on his way... Eventually. That left him to deal with the girl, who would take a bit of time and effort to properly bind as he liked before ultimately dragging her to her feet to be led along. She would not, at that point, opt to speak.

Netrixa had had time for her inspection while Pan had been dealing with the captives. None of the little trinkets he'd found proved to be magical, and the two potions proved to be emergency healing potions. The other items, semi valuable trinkets as they were, would have to be pawned off at some point if he wanted to get any use out of them.

With his gains pocketed, Netrixa skipping at his side, and the half-drugged bandit woman tied up, barely clothed unless he had opted to redress her after searching her, and stumbling along, Pan would be off again towards Meres. Fortunately, it seemed that they had encountered the only bandit group working in the area, giving them a clear track into town. It wasn't long before they were passing the farmlands and tiny hamlets marking the outskirts of the larger settlement, passing a few bored looking cows and sheep in their pens, and fields of grain and vegetables and berry bushes interspersed by cultivated beehives. Meres itself was a walled town, but only just, with a few layers of wooden walls between various sections. Many of those barriers were lower than some of the buildings, and a dozen high stone towers - each of them topped by a bell - marked the larger structures. The gates were open, and while he would be shot a few odd looks from the locals given his company, Pan would have to decide what exactly he wanted to try and get done first while he was here.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Pan had indeed redressed... "What is your name anyway?" If she refuses to give him her name, he'll just address her as... *rolls dice* "Brenda". He also dismissed Xaos after the daemon had dismissed the Reaper. The first thing he wants to do is sell: the shortsword, the crossbow with 12 bolts, the amethyst necklace with the silver chain, 2 gold nuggets, and the small obsidian cat statue, and, uh, I guess the seashells if the pawn shop owner seems interested. He will, however, keep the presumed wedding ring which he'll keep as, well, first he was thinking of a reminder but maybe he could do something more interesting with it later on. The second thing he wants to buy is an obedience collar if he can find one for Brenda, especially if he could have the options of rewarding her for following orders or punished for disobeying them.

General rules include: follow all orders from Pan and anyone he gives explicit permission from if it includes the phrase "Monkey orange temple gun", don't tell anyone about that password,, always tell him the full truth, including details she thinks might help, don't hinder or harm Pan, Netrixia, Brenda, or their allies, stay within 30 feet of Pan at all time, specific orders override general orders if they include the word "Brenda Overdone". Also, "What's your name?"

Aside from that rather lengthy sidequest, Pan will look for some kind of place where he could find strike some deals with mercenaries or other adventurers, offering them a share in what they find or, if they don't want that, selling the loot and giving them a certain amount of a money.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Pan: HP = 55/55, PP = 68, EP = 64/111, Status = Fine
: HP = 60/60, PP = 85, EP = 65/65, Costs 2 to summon, Status = Fine

Netrixa Pregnant with a demon and two faeries, Water/Entropy/Fire mage, spent 7 EP
Anneliese captured bandit lady, obedience collar'd DC 35 Willpower, monkey orange temple gun password

Sarah

Enemies

The Village of Carcaver
Huntmistress of Sivicine
Acolyte 2
Acolyte 3

Diamond Hills
-Tentacle Beasts
-Generic Goons

Meres
Only dis pear currently.

The bandit's named turned out to be Anneliese, which she grunted only grudgingly after the poison had worn off and she could move again. That, fortunately, wouldn't take too long, allowing Pan and his increasingly strange entourage to continue on.

Once they had arrived in Meres, Pan would be able to seek out a pawnbroker. They were a rare sight in small towns; generally Pan would have had to try to barter with a local trader or a traveling merchant to offload his ill gotten gains. Fortunately, Meres was large enough to have what he needed, and after stepping into Candy's Clean Getaway, he would find himself face to face with the slight-figured, strawberry blonde, rabbit-eared woman behind the counter, who would rattle off prices for his list of items. Four coins for the sword, six for the crossbow and its ammunition. For the necklace, the woman looked it over for a moment, and then announced that she'd pay nine coins for it. For the gold nuggets, she offered six coins each, totaling twelve. She admired the obsidian cat statue for longer than anything else, though her expression remained carefully neutral throughout, and finally she offered eleven coins for it. All told, Pan would make 42 denarii on his sales, assuming that he didn't want to risk looking over the store's goods to buy anything. As he'd expected, she was not terribly interested in the seashells he'd looted. That would cover for the entirety of the cost of an obedience collar, which the pawn shop would conveniently cover, and leave him with a pair of coins to add to his collection before he headed out.

With the collar in hand, Pan would be set to confront "Brenda" as he called her with it, who used her last few moments of free will to look on in horror before Pan locked it around her neck. It resized itself to fit her, settling comfortably around her neck and locking in place while her eyes went blank. She nodded blandly to his list of orders, repeating "monkey orange temple gun" once in a bland voice once to make it clear that she'd remembered the command word to obey someone else for a bit. When asked what her name was after the collar was on, Anneliese would answer; "Whatever you wish... Master." Netrixa, at that, would giggle approvingly and pat her on the ass, "Looks like we have a pet! Want to keep her old name, or give her a new one?"

With that matter sorted out, Pan would have an opportunity to go and look for mercenaries and adventurers to help them potentially deal with the witch at Diamond Hills. Like the pawn shop, finding a place where mercenaries gathered in the larger town took time, but not too much of it; Their work tended to congregate there, after all. Asking around, he would be directed to a couple of places. If he wanted to speak directly to some mercenaries and adventurers, there was a tavern caled "Muriel's Rest" along the main thoroughfare through the city that he would be directed to. If he wanted to try to contract a mercenary company, however, he would be directed to a squat building next to one of the town guard towers, which sported a sign reading; "Contractor's Office" next to the door.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Pan was slightly surprised by the shopkeeper. A rabbit beastwoman? That's new... no wait a second, I heard about this. They're from the moon or something. You know, sometime I'll have to hear the whole story. He marched on and got the collar, keeping the special override command as "Brenda". As for her name... "Nah, we can keep let her keep that at least. Maybe she can be more than a servant if she is good." The whole "continually stabbing Pan in the side" thing was still fresh in his memory but he couldn't bring himself to be unnecessarily cruel.

Seeing as he didn't have much money after buying the collar, he decides to go look for adventurers first. If they weren't willing to do it just because evil witch, he also would offer a share of the total value of the items they recovered, with Pan getting two shares and Nettie getting a share and a half. He didn't think they'd need too many more fighters but an extra mage, someone who could do AoE better than Pan would do nicely. Course, Pan had talked to Xaos about that and he had some options there.

After that there came the time to rest at an inn. He picked something that would allow them to have their own room with enough room on the bed for three, but tried not to spend too much. "So, Anneliese, we have to get to know each other now that we're going to be spending some time together. My name is Pan raised in a reputable whorehouse of some acclaim, My goal... let's say for now I'm researching apotheosis and how various beings have tried it and the gods in general. This is Netrixa, she got captured and experimented on by some witch and I'm going to see if I can do something about it. The witch, not the experimenting part, I've got no idea how that would work. You've met my pal, Xaos, at his weakest. So what's your story?"

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Netrixa Pregnant with a demon and two faeries, Water/Entropy/Fire mage, spent 7 EP
Anneliese captured bandit lady, obedience collar'd DC 35 Willpower, monkey orange temple gun password, Brenda another password?

Sarah

Enemies

The Village of Carcaver
Huntmistress of Sivicine
Acolyte 2
Acolyte 3

Diamond Hills
-Tentacle Beasts
-Generic Goons

Meres
Only dis pear currently.

(I lost like 5 half finished versions of this post to assorted browser issues. Fun times.)

Stepping into the tavern with Netrixa swaying at his side and Annaliese walking placidly behind him, Pan would be able to pan his gaze around in search of prospective allies. There were a few with potential, Muriel's Rest living up to its reputation as a common place to find those who had opted for a less than conventional way of making their living. In addition to the normal travelers - merchants and their workmen and guards mostly, plus a few pilgrims - Pan spotted, for potential allies who could help with crowd control; A bearded elf with a muscular frame clad in blue traveling robes who was sitting at the bar, a pair of women in a black cloak and black-and-red armor respectively sitting together at a small table over in the corner, and a woman sporting dark blue scales along her back that was clad in a tight-fitting white robe. There were plenty of others in the tavern, some in groups and some alone, some talking and others looking like they were waiting, thinking, or simply relaxing. If Pan wanted to check for additional candidates, he could always ask the bartender, a tall, wide shouldered man with a bald head but a big bushy red beard lined on either side by long braids.

If he wished to rest there as well, it would cost him five coins for the room, plus two more per eater if he wanted dinner now or breakfast later. He would find that other inns offered similar prices, though he could go find a cheaper one of a less reputable nature if he really wanted to cheap out, though such places didn't seem to serve food. Either way, he could perform his interrogation of Anneliese, who responded with the deadpan emotionlessness that one might expect of one who had been magically robbed of their free will; "I am your servant, master. When you met me, I was a bandit, a deserter from a local lord's militia. I left because I did not want to die for the glory of a wealthy man in an argument with another wealthy man over the ownership of a plot of worthless, poisonous swampland. My two brothers are both dead from such conflicts, and my father had his right hand cut off for speaking out against a conscriptor sergeant, forcing him to beg and my mother and older sister to whore themselves to support us. I was conscripted, trained, sent into battle, and when we took an officer's blade from his corpse and fled with some others."

(Edit: Pan gets 4 XP for the bandit fight)

Last edited:

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Pan looked over the crowd, wondering who he should approach first. He was interested in the woman with the scales, he wanted to know the story behind that. But given how their last fight went, it might be good to go with someone who could tank a large amount of damage. For that reason, he approached the pair of women, hoping that since one of them wore armor, they might be able to take some damage. Maybe they even knew something about teamwork. Pan needed to learn a lot. "Hello there, my name is Pan. We are attempting a bit of a rescue and you look like you might be in that kind of business. There's some sort of funny business going on in Diamond Hills and we're gathering up allies before we assault the enemy. Interested?"

Pan would pay for a good room, with dinner and breakfast (17 total). After eating, he would return to the room to speak to Anneliese. "Huh, that's a lot you had to go through. Though at least you weren't captured by your lord. He would probably be extremely agitated with you. Well now you are by an adventurer's side so you might be able to learn some things that doesn't end up with you being a leech on society and might even learn a few things about the gods. Out of curiosity, this ring I found on you, you have any attachment to it? Also, the deadpan thing is beginning to annoy me. Is there any way you can use your original personality? Not for actions, just for talking."

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anneliese captured bandit lady, obedience collar'd DC 35 Willpower, monkey orange temple gun password, Brenda another password?

Sarah

Enemies

The Village of Carcaver
Huntmistress of Sivicine
Acolyte 2
Acolyte 3

Diamond Hills
-Tentacle Beasts
-Generic Goons

Meres
Only dis pear currently.

"A rescue, huh?" That was the armored woman, who turned to Pan first. She and the woman next to her both had bright red hair and extremely fair, slightly freckly skin, and narrow features with pointed chins and noses, giving them a hawkish look. They weren't entirely identical, however, the other unarmored one being shorter and generally rounder, with curves visible through her tight black clothes. She barely even seemed to glance at Pan, instead looking off into the distance. "What sort of funny business are we talking about here? Bandits? Cultists?"

Up in his room, Annaliese would answer; "I took it from another dying soldier before I left. I... Don't know if I care about it." When Pan asked if the deadpan could be gotten rid of, the collar flashed, and glowing script appeared upon it; "Warning; Giving your slave greater free will is not recommended, as such can eventually interfere with the continued safe usage of this device. Are you sure that you would like to alter this device's settings in this manner?"

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
"Wizard doing weird experiments on people and creatures specifically. She's got thugs and weird creatures covered in slime with tentacles that she sent after us. The thugs are easy enough to deal with, the critters' slime is an aphrodisiac. I'm not sure what powers the wizard herself will have." Pan is weirded out slightly by the one who is ignoring him but as long as she wasn't the one talking, he didn't feel too bad.

"Alright... well, I'll hold on to it for now." When Pan saw the warning, he narrowed his eyes. He just got the toy, he didn't want to lose it right now. Maybe he can do something down the road. Or maybe he can get someone with a finer handle on things like this to tweak it slightly. "Alright, keep the current settings. So, Annelise, in this state, are you capable of becoming aroused or feeling pleasure?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah

Enemies

The Village of Carcaver
Huntmistress of Sivicine
Acolyte 2
Acolyte 3

Diamond Hills
-Tentacle Beasts
-Generic Goons

Meres
Only dis pear currently.

"Sounds gross," the other one said nonchalantly, her voice fairly flat as she continued looking off in the distance. "Right... So, a wizard with monsters and thugs. And you're rescuing.... Who?" At that point, Netrixa bobbed in, putting her back against the bar and leaning her elbows on it, arching her back so much that her clothes seemed like they were about to surrender to the apparent desire of her breasts to pop out and be free. "My friends aaaand classmates~ Academy grads, some of them with rich parents~ There could be big rewar-rddss!" She said, looking at the seated and cloaked redhead and reaching out to run a finger over her chin, which was casually flicked away with one hand. "Hands to yourself, please," the subject of Netrixa's caress said flatly, while the armored one kept her attention on Pan as she asked; "And what kind of pay are you offering?"

Later, up in the bedroom, after Pan had elected to keep the "factory" settings for his enslavement collar, his ensuing queston would result in Anneliese answering; "Yes. I think so. I... Am getting very aroused right now, and I don't understand why." Netrixa chuckled at that, flopping down to lie on the edge of the bed and kicking her legs slowly.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That was concerning. Pan didn't actually have that much money on him. "Depends. As Nettie said, we may get a reward from the family of those we rescue. So, I can either offer you 10 denarii each for the whole adventure, in addition to a tenth of whatever we find up to a maximum of another 10 denarii or a full share to be split amongst all of us on whatever we get. As I said, there would be another group so 1/3 per group." Pan had zero experience hiring adventurers but given his financial situation, he couldn't offer that much. If they refused, hey, there were other adventurers and the solitary ones might be more interested, due to not having to split the money.

Pan would chuckle as well "Well, Nettie had some stuff done to her and some of my mutations manifested in pheromones. Being in an enclosed space like this, you've probably breathed quite a lot in and gotten you ready for loving. Annelise, please take off your clothes. Let's get a good look." He takes a seat next to Netrixa, putting his arm back to prop himself up so he can relax.