What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Gurdin Alehammer] Hentasia - Rod of Power

Gurdin Alehammer

Reputation score
A simple RPG game made in Ren'Py by artist Gurdin Alehammer, so... Me! in the game you gain a blessing that makes you capable of removing the evil from the world by, what else, having sex with lots of women! the game is heavily inspired by tabletop RPG, as well as games in general. The women will be of all kinds of races, so if you're into the exotic, this is just the game for you! You can earn gold, get stronger, gain enemy abilities, and flirt. The idea is to have some game mechanics for immersion's sake, but not to make it grindy. So if you play it and feel like that's not working out, I could tweak it. The battles consist of making the correct choices, for which you can get hints by reading books in the library and asking friendly characters/quest givers.

A public release is out:

And of course a patron only build:

My main page:

I'm constantly drawing to create all the art for the next update. When all the artwork is done, I'm going to release the extended demo with updates as I add stuff to the game.

Previously I've created innkeeper, which was a shorter, simpler game. I made it mostly to get myself familiar with making a game. Every time I finish a game I'll be able to make something more interesting. That game can also be downloaded from my patreon. My artwork has considerably improved since then, even if I say so myself. Still, it's pretty good.

Previews:

ForumTitleScreenSmall.jpg
Titlescreen

dancer_anal06.png
Dancer from the brothel scene

DarkElfSmall.jpg
Dark Elf

ToilSmall.jpg
Love a furry every now and then. ;)

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Gurdin Alehammer

Gurdin Alehammer

Reputation score
Just released the first bit of the patron-only stuff, which means the earlier release is now public! I updated the links in the first post.

OP
Gurdin Alehammer

Gurdin Alehammer

Reputation score
Latest release for patrons:

The free release has 8 characters ready with scenes. The latest release has a total of 12. still working on more artwork for the extended demo. :D

Also, someone made an android port for the free version, so if you want to play it on mobile: https://f95zone.com/threads/hentasia-the-rod-of-power-v0-6-gurdin-alehammer.19188/page-3

There's a lot more comments on F95 zone, but if you're on here and you tried it, don't hesitate to let me know what you think, or let me know about bugs and stuff. Hope you all enjoy the game! :D

OP
Gurdin Alehammer

Gurdin Alehammer

Reputation score
Another version was released last week, of course you can find it here:

A list of all characters with sex scenes currently in the game:
- The Forest Goddess in the intro
- The Dark Elf Meralya (2 scenes)

- Karina (human fighter)
- Succubus
- Gurdina (Dwarf)
- Goblin
- Ariel (Mermaid)
- Tethis
- Farosa (Frost Giant)
- Troll
- Ghisaya (Ghost woman)
- Orc

And in the brothel:
- Ka'Jahri (Toilin girl, original race, furry)
- Gilori (Glaxi, original race)
- Meluna (Wood Elf, Tan elf in this world basically)

OP
Gurdin Alehammer

Gurdin Alehammer

Reputation score
MoonElf_hscene05.png

Just showed a new preview to patrons, but you guys can see it as well! ;)

Currently working on all the artwork for the final version of the game. About 60% done. When it's done I'll do a bunch of writing and incrementally get to the final release.

Not sure if people here are at all interested, I get a lot of positive feedback on other forums, so I figure I'd still share. :)

OP
Gurdin Alehammer

Gurdin Alehammer

Reputation score
The game is now available on itch. So if you're not into the whole monthly patreon thing, you can get it from here as well: