What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ H.H.WORKS. ] Cos Ro 2 / COS RO 2【コスプレ露出RPG】 RE153517 RJ153517

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: COS RO 2 [Cosplay Exhibition RPG]

Hey everybody, got an update for Cos Ro 2 partial translation. This is the updated version 1.15 of the game with the 2.04 DLC as of September 9th 2015. This will update your copy to the 2.04 version assuming you have the DLC as it does add pictures and outfits, this only adds the data that was updated to fix defects and glithes.
Enjoy

Kthxbai!
Thanks For the Partial!!!! :)

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks For the Partial!!!! :)
You're Welcome. you can also find a Partial for the first Cos Ro within my Signature. there wasn't a thread for it or anything, so yeah.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for necroing, but maybe you're interested on this.
I've retextured all the underwear to black (instead of pink) and did some fixes.
Made with last version + dlc, IDK if it will work on earlier versions.

, ,
(BTW COS RO3 is out, check it my thread)

If someone is interested just ask me ;)

Last edited:

dinaida

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey everybody, got an update for Cos Ro 2 partial translation. This is the updated version 1.15 of the game with the 2.04 DLC as of September 9th 2015. This will update your copy to the 2.04 version assuming you have the DLC as it does add pictures and outfits, this only adds the data that was updated to fix defects and glithes.
Enjoy

Kthxbai!
Reupload plz

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey, sorry for necro but how do you increase the "ecchi" stat? It's been at 0% from the beginning and it won't go any higher. Also what about the endings? Anyone know how to get them?

zTHC

Reputation score

Enjoy

Kthxbai!
Reupload plz.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.