What's new

RPG [H.H. Works] FlashCycling~自転車露出主義~ (RJ206082)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catanach

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [H.H. Works] FlashCycling~自転車露出主義~【

I'm curious, are you using Windows 8? Perhaps even 10? A few years ago, I got a laptop that had 8 and suddenly some of the games I used to play would consistently crash at certain points thanks to too many sounds playing at once; for some reason the audio drivers for Windows 8 did not play well with them. Downgrading the OS to Windows 7 actually fixed all of the issues I had, and while I know that's not a simple solution for most people, I never did find out how to otherwise get around it beyond the not-so-great method of literally disabling the audio through the sound options (e.g. right-clicking the volume button on the taskbar, selecting 'Playback devices', then right-clicking your audio source and selecting 'Disable').
Nope, I've got windows 7. Never had an issue like this before either

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

May be there's a memory leak. Open task manager and run it next to your game. See if the memory usage creeps up over time.

Also, try reinstalling Microsoft Visual C++

Edit: Just downloaded the trial, and JESUS FUCKING CHRIST 300,000 YEN FOR A BIKE!? Poor dad.

Edit 2: Okay I am getting the same error message, and the RAM usage went up from 4.1 GB at the start of the game to 5 GB when it crashed. There are also a dozen LAV splitter running in the background. I am guessing the LAV processes keep piling up until the game crashed.

Last edited:

MilkaCow

Lurker
Reputation score

Pretty cool game :) the sound of the bike even when I walk , it's surprising :D

Hopefully , the girl is sexy as well , I would pay attention to the new update .

Thx for sharing this ^^

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Also game should be coming out soon since it's already the morning of the 29th in japan. I personally will be sampling the full version before I buy given the last couple of games from this circle being faily meh.

zchaos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game just came out on both and .

Last edited:

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sick.

Hope this one is good. Heroine is exactly my type.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Aaand I broke my promise and bought it. Wouldn't you know the first race is bugged. You can't finish it.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game does show some promise, however. The game world seems massive.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If anyone else experiences the same issue I had it work properly after restarting and going straight to the first race after the intro+first scene without doing anything else.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You raise stats by going to the mountain area (north) and just go around in dash mode for x distance before going to bed. It feels weird because I explored the entire mountain area and only got like 10 stats for it

Meanwhile you go around with your sports bra hanging out and your exposure goes up to 20+ just cycling around the city

whateverz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For anyone having problems with riding the bike, it's as a elusi said a sound issue, in particular SE_rb_roop.wav, it's a 1:36 loop with sound in the first second and blank the rest that I'm assuming gets loaded over and over again causing problems, but you can make a text doc and name it SE_rb_roop.wav and remove the original from the folder, your bike will be silent but it will run fine after that

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

Having more trouble trying to find all these unlocks. This is what annoyed me with COSRO and games before from H.H, having to have a specific outfit selection in a specific area at a specific time to unlock and progress. I cannot for the life of me find anything more to unlock past those 5 points on 1st page of this thread, and at 70 /60 in H stats and still nothing more than boob groping and then running away from streetfolk.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Having more trouble trying to find all these unlocks. This is what annoyed me with COSRO and games before from H.H, having to have a specific outfit selection in a specific area at a specific time to unlock and progress. I cannot for the life of me find anything more to unlock past those 5 points on 1st page of this thread, and at 70 /60 in H stats and still nothing more than boob groping and then running away from streetfolk.
Go up the stairs next to the cafe to unlock taking off shorts
open jacket/bra on? behind the cycle shop (see page 1) for touching self

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

to many bugs :mad:

You have more bugs everything in the demo now bike event me the duel is no more.
And many other mistakes one did not have in the demo.

I'll be waiting so badly you can not play a game and then still money for take!

In german^^
Ich versteh das nicht in der Demo gabs auch par fehler aber wie kann es sein das in der Vollversion noch mehr fehler drin sind die in der Demo nicht mal ansatz weisse drin warren und da für Leute noch Geld bezahlen lassen ist für mich ne abzocke !
Das event mit dem Privaten wettrennen geht in der Vollversion nicht mehr !
Es steht auch npc dort der auch fehler ferursacht.

Ich bin enteuscht das man so stümper haftes Progammieren von spielen so raus bringen kann.
Allso jeder der da für Geld betzahlt hat verlangt euer Geld zurück.
Das siet aus alls häts anfänger Progmmiert und nicht einer der schon mehre Jahre das macht !

Use the test version 1.03 XD

So you can bypass the error but no idea how good the saves with XD

Last edited:

Fotirr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any1 have save file after forst race? Have bug and cant go it

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

You raise stats by going to the mountain area (north) and just go around in dash mode for x distance before going to bed. It feels weird because I explored the entire mountain area and only got like 10 stats for it

Meanwhile you go around with your sports bra hanging out and your exposure goes up to 20+ just cycling around the city
TIL the women who I see jogging with sports bra on and no other kinds of top are exhibitionists. What freaks. /s

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So what are the stats on the first and second (H) page?

FamousPotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone figured out how to lose the pants yet?

While i'm here, Stats are shown as follows:
Exposure: x/100, Shamefulness: +/-x
Stamina: X Leg power: X
2nd page contains H stats
Hand(job):x leg(footjob?):x, chest(boobjob):x ,Mouth(blowjob):x, butt(anal):x, Vagina:x

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone figured out how to lose the pants yet?

While i'm here, Stats are shown as follows:
Exposure: x/100, Shamefulness: +/-x
Stamina: X Leg power: X
2nd page contains H stats
Hand(job):x leg(footjob?):x, chest(boobjob):x ,Mouth(blowjob):x, butt(anal):x, Vagina:x
You might need a certain amount of exposure and shame, on top of that I think you need to have beaten the first or second of the main races to unlock the pants off ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.