What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ H.H.WORKS. ] JK's Exposing Journal / JK露出体験記【露出アクションRPG】 (RE141993) (RJ141993)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Info

DL Link

Control a school girl and enjoy her exposing actions!

Story
A girl saw someone doing some act of outdoor exposure.
She got so exited by it that she couldn't help masturbating in a park without hiding.
And it was the beginning of her own public exposure habit.

- All 24 base images have outfit variations. Over 20000 images in total!
- Undress her as you like.
- She can strip anytime, whether she is in town or at school.
- Accumulate her experience and enjoy sex events.
- Upload images of her exposure and get rewards!

Last edited by a moderator:

slayn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: JK roshutsu taiken ki [RJ141993]

Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:

Distortedjoe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't really figure out what you're supposed to do after the game gives you full control. I got past the public toilet scene and when you're given control to wander the school, I got absolutely no clue where to go. Maybe I'm blind but I'm not seeing any ways to cause scenes.

slayn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't really figure out what you're supposed to do after the game gives you full control. I got past the public toilet scene and when you're given control to wander the school, I got absolutely no clue where to go. Maybe I'm blind but I'm not seeing any ways to cause scenes.
I have the same problem, I managed to get another scene and unlock removing all of her clothes but still haven't found out how to get more scenes or locations than that.

Try running around next to people while holding the "d" key then there should be a scene in the science lab (there'll be a square called EV)

----

edit - Of course, after saying that I finally unlocked the park somehow lol

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For those who are unsure of what to do, hold the D key and talk to various guys. Eventually your exhibitionist desire will go up and you will notice certain areas marked with EV.

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

:))) damn im late creating the post ,i ve play this for 2/3 days ,but i m lazy for the topic :pp:p

its a nice game :D ,i still dont understand if is only the exhibitionist level who unlcoks the ev or the cloth+exhibitionist with "d" ,im i unlock until the station and got the 2 ev e im kind of lost now :D

hvn17

Reputation score

How do i unlock the station ?

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do i unlock the station ?
Don't know, but outfit seems to effect?
If you get the swimsuit from the pool locker area, and hoose to wear it, you can get a EV there.

maho

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the mega link!

hvn17

Reputation score

Don't know, but outfit seems to effect?
If you get the swimsuit from the pool locker area, and hoose to wear it, you can get a EV there.
I got it

Go to the temple area with the school autfit and then press D until you got EV it will be in a corner

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well .... i unlocked until the school entrance and toilet and frikin seaside/shirine/park/library... now im stuck Q_Q

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've finished the game, if someone is interested, short guide (in spoiler tags) and full(?) saves are attached (slot2 before ending sequence, slot3 after ending sequence)

QUICK MENU TRANSLATION/EXPLANATION:
着替え - dress/undress
帰宅 - return home
ステータス - status
立ち絵の表示/非表示(リセット) - standing portrait (will reset clothes)
時間の切り替え - change time of day (in some locations only, in others pass some time without changing time of day)
セーブ - save
ゲームをやめるや - return to title
める着 - return to game

羞恥心 - Shyness
露出癖 - Exhibitionism
淫乱度 - Lewdness
H回数 - Number of H
膣内射精回数 - Number of intravaginal ejaculation
フェラ回数 - Number of fellatio
xxx円 - money in Yen

QUICK NOTES:
Some things may be unrelated to story progress and unlocked when lewdness stat reaches certain value - I marked them however as if they are unlocked with progress (when I noticed them).
Red events does not require special clothing combinations, but some events can't be started when MC is drawing too much attention, so get her dressed a little to start event (jacket and skirt does the trick) - same goes for changing appearance.
Some areas are not mandatory, but seeing their events raise lewdness stat, which may be required to progress game further, so if something mentioned in walkthrough isn't happening, try raising lewdness (1 point per masturbation scene and 2 point per sex scene).
Always upload videos (when you unlock it) - not only it unlocks them on PC's gallery, but also gives you cash needed to buy sex toys.
When you see "arouse" in the text it means:
- getting reaction from someone due to exposure - either by flashing them with D key (Z button) or walking in revealing clothes or naked - usually 3 times when MC is alone and 4 times when MC is with bum - you don't have to talk to them, just wait for third balloon text (and sound if you're in location with event);
- using sex toys (can order them using PC) - press S key (Y button) to install/remove toy, holding D key (Z button) to use - note: toys cannot be used inside MC's home.
Some areas (mountain, town) has vending machines selling fruit juice - buy one and MC will pee herself when using toy (just hold the key till she does).
Shady characters you can meet at night later in the game can be found in park, mountain and station areas (some locations use same sprites for generic people - no interaction with those (beside flashing) is possible).

WALKTHROUGH:
First day is semi automatic - just go to school and classroom and game will take care of the rest.
PC at home is useless for now.
Arouse MC by exposing her to people in school with D key (Z button) and use one of the blue events (in front of school, classroom, lab, pool) to be allowed to remove article of clothing - repeat this until MC can get swimsuit from pool locker.
To unlock red events in area (school, park, etc.) you need to arouse MC in this area. You can only see one event per area visit, so to see them all you need to return home after viewing every event.
Use red events in school (classroom morning, lab morning/noon, gym morning, pool morning/noon) 4 times (one per day) to unlock park - you will be notified after returning home. Though park is unlocked when event counter reaches 4, it seems that park event requires seeing every unique school event.
Go to park, arouse MC to unlock event - use it to unlock boy's restroom in school.
Go to school, arouse MC to unlock events - use event in boy's restroom.
Go to park, talk to bum, arouse MC to unlock first sex event - use it to unlock 2 new areas (library and mountain) and new actions at home's PC. Shady characters will also appear in some areas at night (see QUICK NOTES), if you expose MC to one, he will masturbate and cum on her.
PC usage:
- order sex toy (vibrator/rotor/dildo) - see QUICK NOTES for usage;
- upload event photo/video for money and possibility to view it on PC's gallery - later in the game, first choice to remove eyes censor;
- gallery - you can view every uploaded video - first choice to remove eyes censor.
Upload bum sex video.
Repeat and upload all school events (don't know if it's bug or not, but boy's restroom one is not available) - in the meantime shrine location of mountain area should be unlocked (notification in home).
Go to library, arouse MC and use event in second part - not mandatory.
Go to mountain and use/upload all events - only shrine one is needed to progress.
Go to park and talk to bum - will unlock 2 new areas (town/beach) - in both bum will accompany MC and he can grope her - A key (X button) to enable/disable groping, cursors to move hand.
Go to beach, arouse MC and use event.
Go to town, arouse MC and use event.
Raise sex counter/lewdness until you unlock possibility to go to school with bum (notification in home) - second choice after time of day choice.
Go to school with bum twice and do both events (one is in new location inside school - no event without bum) - this will unlock station area.
Go to station, arouse MC till events appears at night one near ticket gates (needed to progress) and one on platform - (buy ticket in the machine) - use it.
Go to the park and talk to bum - this will unlock uploading videos without eye censor and having sex with shady characters at night (3 variations with one being 4P)(see QUICK NOTES for locations) - those events can't be recorded, but they appear in PC's gallery. Doing it once or twice (probably after 4P variation) unlocks hospital (with bum) and store.
Hospital is not mandatory - has 3 locations with events.
Store area has 4 locations - 3 floors accessible through elevator and elevator itself - all 4 have mandatory events. It's possible that event on 3rd floor requires dildo, so buy it if you don't have it - should have more than enough money.
Talk to bum in the park until he repeats himself - return home for ending sequence.

LOCATIONS:
公園 - Park
学校 - School
図書館 - Library
病院 - Hospital
デパート - Department store
駅 - Station
山 - Mountain
海 - Sea
街 - Town
やめる - back to game

"RELEASE NOTES":
EDIT1: fixed errors, added notes on toys, juice, toys on juice ;) and night encounters with shady characters
EDIT2: revamped whole post - hope it's clearer now
EDIT3: added status and area names translation

Attachments

Last edited:

Sunspawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where is the having sex with shady persons at night?

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Where is the having sex with shady persons at night?
lol, it was in first version, but somehow got lost:
They're in park, mountain and station (just past ticket gate, so you need to buy ticket) - found only those three.
People in town and hospital uses same sprite, but are just the background and no interaction with them (beside flashing) is possible

EDIT: to one who neg-repped me for my avatar - anonymity is great, isn't it? why don't you tell me, why you hate it so much, and maybe I will change it...

Last edited:

Sunspawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wait, so right now it's impossible to move on to the hospital... bummer.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've revamped slightly whole guide post - hope it's more clear now...

Wait, so right now it's impossible to move on to the hospital... bummer.
things that comes to mind, don't remember which one is valid though:
- both areas appear in the middle of the areas list, so maybe you just overlooked them (病院 - Hospital, デパート - Department store)
- return home or talk to bum in the park - IIRC, area unlocking text appeared right after 4P variation of the scene (maybe that's the trigger)
- try to raise lewdness stat

L

Locomotor79

its playeble but when she gets orgasm the games crashes becausse off sertain sound file

greetz Locomotor

Last edited by a moderator:

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Okay so to continue my trend of translating H.H.Works game here is JK's Exposing Journal Version 1.04. I couldn't find 1.05, oh well, no biggie.
I'll translate Exposure Quest when it comes out, and I'll look into translating the first Cos Ro and since someone already did a full translation of JK: NT-R, we'll have Partials for all the H.H.Works games.

Enjoy

Kthxbai!

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Okay so to continue my trend of translating H.H.Works game here is JK's Exposing Journal Version 1.04. I couldn't find 1.05, oh well, no biggie.
I'll translate Exposure Quest when it comes out, and I'll look into translating the first Cos Ro and since someone already did a full translation of JK: NT-R, we'll have Partials for all the H.H.Works games.

Enjoy

Kthxbai!
Thanks for the translation. I'm having a little finding the 1.04 version. I have 1.00, will your translation still work or would I break my copy if I used your partial?

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation. I'm having a little finding the 1.04 version. I have 1.00, will your translation still work or would I break my copy if I used your partial?
You can find version 1.04 on Anime sharing. do a search for the Japanese title and you'll be golden.

Status
Not open for further replies.