What's new

RPG RPG Maker [H:O:T(仮)] 堕落神官エンデリネ -わたくし純潔を守ることが出来ませ&# RJ173189

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [H:O:T(仮)] 堕落神官エンデリネ -わたくし純潔を守ることが出来ま&#1237

can i ask how did you trigger/start that event? someone said theres an npc in the top left of the village in ur screenshot, but I cant see that npc at all.

my main char isnt virgin and her lust is 110+. Are there any other requirements for this event?

do i need to clear the graveyard after the 3rd castle then go back to that village for the event?

I think you have to complete the 3rd castle before this white hair dude would spawn. Anyway, be sure you're not a virgin, and according to what the author said, get your lust to 150+.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg
After all these dialog you should be able to enter the forest. The Mushroom king will give you the mushroom the old man needed, and after giving it to the old man you should be able to cross the lake.

Last edited:

Open up your inventory, the last row in the items, one of those lets you view the gallery, everything is unlocked.

Why did the post with the save get deleted? :/

I'm on the 9th floor of the final dungeon and I noticed a golden statue behind some locked doors, anyone figure out how to access them?

4th town/castle i stuck have to talk with skull guy and i not know what to do

I think you have to complete the 3rd castle before this white hair dude would spawn. Anyway, be sure you're not a virgin, and according to what the author said, get your lust to 150+.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg
After all these dialog you should be able to enter the forest. The Mushroom king will give you the mushroom the old man needed, and after giving it to the old man you should be able to cross the lake.
thank you so much, and I got my job advance for the corruption path at Lv51 in that island. now i just need to wait for the mood for the 10th floor dungeon crawl

4th town/castle i stuck have to talk with skull guy and i not know what to do
-
If i remember correctly:
1. Go back to the 3rd castle and talk to the red/white hair girl outside of the store
2. Talk to the old lady inside the weapon store
3. There should be a hole at the very south-west corner of the 3rd castle. Go in there and talk to the friendly orcs, that should trigger the event where you find the old key for the gate inside a jar.

Fyi, after you've cleared the dungeon, go back to your own church and the last boss can be found in 10F.

in this game the nun supose to sex battle but she dont do it i get wrong in the course of game?

in this game the nun supose to sex battle but she dont do it i get wrong in the course of game?

This game is combat rape, it means that you as the heroine fight as normal, however, some of the enemies can use moves that rape you.

Some enemies can rape her in combat, but she has to not be virgin.

@Lazy

So they can't rape you if you're a virgin?

hmm
thanks for explanation
she final get black magic
the statue in the oldman event where are another two inthe final dugeon what does?

So after you save the kid from the dream what do you do next, the north, west and south exits are blocked, and nothing in town seems to advance anything?

Please is there a walkthru for this game, still stuck in the first town, with no way to progress. I've restarted the game 3 times already, people seem to be passing the first town, but don't say what they did to do so.

so I killed the guy inside the kids head, then talked to the blacksmith guy, and now I'm stuck, there is a kid by a green pillar that makes the nun go masturbate, if I leave town there are 2 groups of enemies I can find endlessly, they never go away, the paths to the North, West and South have a white circle blinking, and they block the way, nothing I do seems to make any of them disappear. so please a walkthru or a way to continue the game. Please

Anyone know the another pass gate?

okay, I SOLVED the problem where you can't advance after saving the kid in the dream in the first town, if you have started from a save from the demo, even tho it's the full game, it thinks it's still the demo and it won't let you continue. so you actually have to start from scratch.

Password?

Attachments

• xxx.jpg
    xxx.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 29

Help! Anyone know the pass?

Ver 1.02 is out on Nyaa now.

Does anyone happen to have a full save? The grinding on this game is hurting my chicken soup soul.

Help! Anyone know the pass?

This wuold be 368 if I remember correctly.

Ments on page 3 mentioned the codes as well ,)

Sorry to necro this.

I'm currently stuck after saving the kid, leaving the first town and headed north. Passed through the forest and the cave, and now I can't progress any further.

I've found walkthroughs on the internet saying I'm supposed to head to the next city up north and trigger an event at the church, but I don't see any city, only village with no sign of a church.

Where the hell am I supposed to go I'm so confused.

edit:
My bad I'm supposed to go to sleep in the tent and get my stuff stolen.

Attachments

• asd.jpg
    asd.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back