What's new

RPG RPG Maker H:O:T(仮) > 運命転換覚醒プリンセス-10番目の王女とドスケベな社会&#21 RJ164833

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: H:O:T(仮) > 運命転換覚醒プリンセス-10番目の王女とドスケベな社会

can somebody tell me why shes the this color? is it just a color the creator wanted to use or is she sunburnt or what?

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can somebody tell me why shes the this color? is it just a color the creator wanted to use or is she sunburnt or what?
on some sample cg it doesn't look that red so my guess is she is wearing seethrough clothes in red?

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

on some sample cg it doesn't look that red so my guess is she is wearing seethrough clothes in red?
i was just curious if there was a storyline behind her color or maybe it is her clothes. in some scenes it looks like shes peeing with her pants on if thats the case.

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Stuck in ghost house. I have no idea what I should write to get "Eye" door open. Anyone know the password?

Cypress131

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Stuck in ghost house. I have no idea what I should write to get "Eye" door open. Anyone know the password?
finally figured it out. it's "apple" in japanese.

" り ん ご "

(hard to see, but the last character is the one on the top right of the menu. has the two extra strokes.)

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

" り ん ご "

(hard to see, but the last character is the one on the top right of the menu. has the two extra strokes.)
You're a life savior. Do you mind if I ask how did you figured it out?
I've clicked everything in the house, but I don't remember seeing those three letters everywhere.

Cypress131

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You're a life savior. Do you mind if I ask how did you figured it out?
I've clicked everything in the house, but I don't remember seeing those three letters everywhere.
Believe it or not, the door itself just tells you a stupidly easy riddle. (I used a translator)

It talks about a red crunchy fruit. Obviously that's an apple, so i looked up what the hiragana is for the japanese word for apple.

Attached is a complete save in the recollection room. Game was surprisingly fun.

Attachments

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Believe it or not, the door itself just tells you a stupidly easy riddle. (I used a translator)

It talks about a red crunchy fruit. Obviously that's an apple, so i looked up what the hiragana is for the japanese word for apple.

Attached is a complete save in the recollection room. Game was surprisingly fun.
I was too lazy to attach a traslator to the game... But spent ages to grind monsters, obviously to get a butthurt in the end fighting the last boss. Still missing few scenes...
Indeed the game was fun.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

" り ん ご "

Can i ask exactly where are the positions of these letters cause apparently the ones that i think they are, are wrong. Especially the first one.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can i ask exactly where are the positions of these letters cause apparently the ones that i think they are, are wrong. Especially the first one.

so I'm feeling very well the 1 sign is wrong

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Come on, guys. You've got to focus. The password provided by Cypress131 is working.
You obviously doing something wrong.
There are two doors, that require passwords. There is a wall near the beginning of the location with red numbers. That's for the first door. And obviously the second one leads to the exit from the dungeon and has eye on it. If the password was wrong, I would've been the first to ask if he did a mistake.
Edit.
If you can't see it well, you can always scroll the middle button on your mouse to zoom.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Come on, guys. You've got to focus. The password provided by Cypress131 is working.
You obviously doing something wrong.
There are two doors, that require passwords. There is a wall near the beginning of the location with red numbers. That's for the first door. And obviously the second one leads to the exit from the dungeon and has eye on it. If the password was wrong, I would've been the first to ask if he did a mistake.
Edit.
If you can't see it well, you can always scroll the middle button on your mouse to zoom.
Yes i know there are two doors i already did unlock the first one. I am at the second door which is like an eyeball thing i know the password is the 'apple' in japanese i just think that the 1st character i input is wrong so that is why i ask where the character is in the board.

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yes i know there are two doors i already did unlock the first one. I am at the second door which is like an eyeball thing i know the password is the 'apple' in japanese i just think that the 1st character i input is wrong so that is why i ask where the character is in the board.
I hope this will fix your problem.

Attachments

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes exactly that thank you, i knew the first character i was inputting was wrong
thnx a lot

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks^^

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think those two are people that can't read Japanese at all so they were just looking for the symbols. The "Ri" than was posted is a different "Ri" than the one in the game so I can understand why they were confused.

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think those two are people that can't read Japanese at all so they were just looking for the symbols. The "Ri" than was posted is a different "Ri" than the one in the game so I can understand why they were confused.
I'm one of those people. Just saying.