What's new

ACT RPG RPG Maker [はちみつサンド] 狐忍退魔伝このは / [Hachimitsu Sand] Konin Taimaden Konoha (RJ236224)

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
firefox_sTk13LlFra.png
DLSite link (Demo available):
I played it, well, is a dungeon action rpg. More like a random generated dungeon with a lot of RNG events as traps, itens locations.
The game is.. well, is not hard, the problem is the RNG dungeon's traps. You will mostly gonna die cuz traps mess with you soo hard.
Gadly has the ''balance'' system, that when you die soo much, the system ask to lower the difficulty to easy~very easy mode to nerf those traps.
You MC level always reset when leaving dungeon, you can level up buying level on the masked guy on right of your house, the price increase, but usually 1500 coin is safe to run 12< floors, level +/- 15 is safe. but yeahhhh~~ traps kill you.

Now the plot. Mostly(or every) events happens when you are NOT ready yet to enjoy.
Usually when you get out for dungeon, you gonna see a ''heart icon'' under right of screen active, thats is one of requisition to active plot events.
The one of shops on left thats sell a 1st item for 2000 coin, potions supplies and skills, only activate 3 times and over, may not require the heart icon.
Other is a shop under left thats sell crafted equipments. To activate, you have to keep itens that you got on dungeon, remember to not die when leaving because you lose all item looted, always leave dungeon alive.
Also there is a challenge missions, clearing it may be the reason to active plots events.
Only 3 type of monster can plot you when you are 50%< stamina, but if you 0% and monster grabs you = you ''faint'' and kicked out dungeon.

Early game is annoying as hell, to clear it can take 2~3 hours gameplay, dungeons traps is your nemesis of this game
Well, also to clear all challenges is hard. The boss of the game is hard, but you have to kill him without healing item to clear last challenge.

1 normal end = after kill boss, pick 1st choice
2 village end = chose 2nd, plot scene there
3 true end = after kill boss 1st time, a ''black scroll'' starts to RNG drop appear on dungeon floor(1F~16F) when you get it(maybe activate when you talk with the npc on the gallery room), when you get one ''black scroll'', do some damage on the boss and use the scroll on him(facing him), a sparking item effect appears on it, loot it, and kill boss.

Gameplay review: Mostly my problem was the kanji thats makes reading soo hard about items and challenges detais, if had more katakanas or furigana on that part would help a lot. Not too hard, not too easy, last boss and traps was very tricky to clear some endings.
About H-Events: Well, im satisfated, art design, duration, angles, lewd furigana moans and expressions is good and is one of my fav fetish, more plots events would be more than welcome.
I buy this game, if have sequel or more like that style and more events. I will keep eyes on it.

thanks for reading, my english is still so-so but im doing my best.

@updated:
01/05:
*2 plot events added on IF(gallery scene update). I guess is events after you chose the 2nd option after defeat boss.
*You can open gallery freely if you didn't cleared the game once, force entering on the INN respawn 10+ times and select 1st option;
BUT you get locked there and cannot leave, good to save outside if you still wanna enjoy gameplay.
[Well, i kinda enjoyed the lewd scenes and artstyle yarikata, i hope more progress like that in future, was worth buying it to support]

Controls courtesy of Orsinial:
A is the auto key, S skips dialogue. C is the attack key and number buttons 1-5 are skill buttons. Ctrl or Alt will rotate your character in place in the dungeon without moving her like the arrow keys will, which is useful when fighting/kiting enemies without wasting moves and giving enemies opportunities for extra attacks.
X brings up the menu where you can use items and change armor, and also access the system menu which is the orange entry - 1st option in the system is save, 2nd one is exiting game. The 1st greyed out entry in the menu shows Konoha's stats, but I don't know what the 2nd entry is showing.

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I played it, well, is a dungeon action rpg. More like a random generated dungeon with a lot of RNG events as traps, itens locations.
So in other words, a roguelike. Interesting, considering these are a bit more difficult to make so you don't see these as often.

Might have to check it out.

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here is the English page for it.

to further elaborate on OP:

A is the auto key, S skips dialogue. C is the attack key and number buttons 1-5 are skill buttons. Ctrl or Alt will rotate your character in place in the dungeon without moving her like the arrow keys will, which is useful when fighting/kiting enemies without wasting moves and giving enemies opportunities for extra attacks.
X brings up the menu where you can use items and change armor, and also access the system menu which is the orange entry - 1st option in the system is save, 2nd one is exiting game. The 1st greyed out entry in the menu shows Konoha's stats, but I don't know what the 2nd entry is showing.

When you leave the dungeon (whether you left at a staircase or were knocked out), you will get gold based on your performance. If you got knocked out, you keep none of the items you picked up in the dungeon. If you left via staircase, you retain all monster drops/loot you picked up in the dungeon and can use them to craft at the armor shop or sell them to the man in the lower left house for 50g apiece, which is the only real use for them after you obtain all armors. The item shop sells 3 restorative items, 1 that restores HP, 1 that restores sanity/stamina?, and 1 that cures status. The store also sells 5 skills that are permanently obtained once you purchase them and go by a cooldown system where you use the skill and then every action taken in the dungeon after lowers the cd by one. The 1st skill is a strong attack, the 2nd skill is a ranged shot that does the same damage as your normal attack, the 3rd attack is a knockback that does no damage but is useful for kiting, the 4th and 5th attacks are a defense and damage buff. The armors sold by the armor shop you have to equip by going into your inventory and using the armor to equip - you can swap armors in dungeon. There is a progression for armor but 2 endgame ones that both have 10 defense which you can switch between as needs dictate. They also have individual effects when you equip them but i'm not well enough versed in non-kanji JP characters to say what all of them do for sure - but I'm fairly certain the 1st 10 def armor increases your evasion and the 2nd 10 def armor increases your attack but lowers accuracy.

One other thing that you will notice is that every so often moving around in the dungeon is that Konoha will regain 1 hp in exchange for stamina (something to keep in mind when you attempt the "challenge the final boss without healing items").

Like OP said, the biggest obstacle in the dungeon is actually the RNG traps - the nastiest ones can really mess a run up like an explosion trap that will drop you to 1 hp, one will drain 50 stamina, and one can summon extra monsters nearby you. There are others that inflict status too, but those are generally less dangerous. I noticed you can find traps if you use the attack button when facing one, but given that they're hidden and it would be a massive chore to test every tile for traps I would recommend just testing the entrances to rooms since they appear there often. AFAIK traps can't appear in the 1 square wide tiles between corridors but can appear directly in front of them inside the rooms proper. There are checkpoint floors which you can fast travel to after reaching them for the first time so you don't have to rerun the whole dungeon every time. From playing the game there tends to be pretty much always 2 bags of gold, 2 crafting loot items (the shiny on the ground) and 1 restorative item in a chest. You can also occasionally run into a merchant in the dungeon (green demon looking-guy) that will sell you restoratives, albeit at a higher price than in town. Still, he can be a lifesaver if you run into one too many explosion/stamina drain traps.

The 3 monsters that can assault you are the Slime which shows up on the early floors and then on the 15th floor, the Imp, and the Demon Horse. Barring the 3 monster rapes, the H-events are all sequential for the first two events but the 3rd event(s) of a few require you to go around and talk to other male NPCs around town.

The challenge/achievement system supposedly is going to unlock a scene added to the game later or something based on what a friend told me.
IIRC the challenges are something like this:
  1. Reach the 5th floor
  2. Reach the 9th floor
  3. Reach the 13th floor
  4. Reach the 17th floor
  5. Defeat 50 enemies
  6. Defeat 150 enemies
  7. Defeat 300 enemies
  8. Reach the 10th floor in 1 dungeon run (starting from the first floor, presumably)
  9. Reach the 16th floor in 1 dungeon run (same as above)
  10. Defeat 30 enemies in 1 dungeon run
  11. Defeat 99 enemies in 1 dungeon run
  12. Defeat the final boss with no healing items used (this one is a doozy and requires a lot of cheese and/or HP ups bought from the item shop)
Hope this helps for anyone interested in the game. Overall I thought the H-scenes were pretty good with a decent amount of variety despite the reusage of poses- the corruption was pretty nice. If you want to just see the H-scenes probably just lose a few times and turn Easy mode on. I personally played through the game on normal difficulty cause I didn't mind the roguelike aspects, though.

One last edit: I have no idea how to trigger the 3rd ending with the scrolls, so if anyone knows how precisely to use the scrolls and reliably spawn the item you need for the ending that would be great.

Last edited:

Jason Bill

Reputation score
Just to fill in some of the blanks about the armor, in addition to the 2 @Orsinial listed. In the order they appear in shop/menu.

2 Def-Makes you immune to traps. (Should help out a lot for people having issues with them. Especially since you can switch on the fly and really min/max things if you want to.)
4 Def-Doubles the effect of items.
6 Def-Increased attack and increased (?) rate. (Wasn't able to figure that second part out.)
10 Def-Increased evasion.
10 Def-Increased attack, lowered accuracy.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was a bit hyped until I noticed the H side being in towns more than in dungeons-- at least from my perspective.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was a bit hyped until I noticed the H side being in towns more than in dungeons-- at least from my perspective.
A rogue-like where only a fraction of the scenes come from the monsters is indeed disappointing (even if the art in this one is otherwise quite nice).

OP
Eijineer

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@updated:
01/05:
*2 plot events added on IF(gallery scene update). I guess is events after you chose the 2nd option after defeat boss.
*You can open gallery freely if you didn't cleared the game once, force entering on the INN respawn 10+ times and select 1st option;
BUT you get locked there and cannot leave, good to save outside if you still wanna enjoy gameplay.

OP
Eijineer

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
well, gotta buy english version too to support dev.
I hope new game as possible. Sequel or another idea~
The devs has good skills on h-scenes using fews CGs and i like how he use lewd moans on h-events.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Question Please: How can I save in this game? It´s not saving for me . . . = /

OP
Eijineer

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
as i remember is opening own menu or near at your respawn on city